Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073193 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Basics007: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2012
usbcable: the end of treble aspirations
And Bayern still has to play Dortmund in the german cup final o. I hope they wont go trophyless this season sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked IT'S A LIE!

Basics007: And Bayern still has to play Dortmund in the german cup final o. I hope they wont go trophyless this season sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
edoyad:

No I don't know where you're going. 8 out of 10 times in Chickenshrimp land? What is the record between Bayrmern and Arsenal in the UC L? Anyways 9 out 10 times Arsenal will take any Italian or German team to the cleaners.

Which Arsenal? The one that got a spanking at the san siro or the one that hasn't won a trophy in gazillion years,which one?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
The One that thrashed Milan at the Emirates and did same at the Sansiro three seasons ago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
Oh ok the team that celebrated beating the Defending champions like they had already won the trophy. But got thoroughly shown up by liverpool in the next round
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
chic2pimp: Oh ok the team that celebrated beating the Defending champions like they had already won the trophy. But got thoroughly shown up by liverpool in the next round

The Same Liverpool that Cancelled a Three goal deficit in the second half of the Final to disgrace Milan with two Seasons before
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
The Same Liverpool that got thought a footballing lesson two seasons later by Milan. Or the same Liverpool side who has won the Big Ears 5 times. Remind me again how many times have u lot sniffed the finals of the european cup?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
chic2pimp: The Same Liverpool that got thought a footballing lesson two seasons later by Milan. Or the same Liverpool side who has won the Big Ears 5 times. Remind me again how many times have u lot sniffed the finals of the european cup?

Apples and Oranges
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Get ready for akpako!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
where's dayo to come n witness mesut ozil destroy bayern munich's midfield.
what a player ozil is? he knows the exact weight to be exerted on the ball when
making a pass. sadly, his energy levels are too low.

ribery diving like a starfish! grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Well done butt munchers - anyone that defeats the despicable, cheating Real Madrid deserves credit. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
debosky: Well done butt munchers - anyone that defeats the despicable, cheating Real Madrid deserves credit. grin

real madrid are in the driving seat.
that away goal is precious.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Fuckkkkkk Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
Madrid lose again in Munich. they have never won in Munich

Mourinho has never fuckkking drawn in Munich

La bestia negraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Heyckenes outcoached mourinho today

Bayern outplayed Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Kroos bossed the midfield all evening
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
oh dear someone is high again tonite grin

gomiss is not a striker. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Good win tonight, but I think the finishing could have been better.
The away goal conceded makes the job harder but I think Real can be overcome.
Nice game by Bayern tonight.
Muller did well as did Bastien Schweinsteiger...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
StarBoard: Good win tonight, but I think the finishing could have been better.
The away goal conceded makes the job harder but I think Real can be overcome.
Nice game by Bayern tonight.
Muller did well as did Bastien Schweinsteiger...

I agree with you though. Real created little and the away goal could have been avoided

But I take any kind of win today and Lets see what happens in Bernabeu

This was similar to what hapened vs man Utd in 2010 after 2-1 win in Munich many said we would crash out

Anyone seen Ronaldo?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu:

I agree with you though. Real created little and the away goal could have been avoided

But I take any kind of win today and Lets see what happens in Bernabeu

This was similar to what hapened vs man Utd in 2010 after 2-1 win in Munich many said we would crash out

Anyone seen Ronaldo?

he provided the goal, good assist.
madrid have el classico to play this weekend. they are never going to go blood n thunder at munich.
jose already got his away goal, he took ozil out early for marcelo, took benzema out for granero.
would jose do that @ the bernebau with champions league football in sight?

dayokanu - task your brain cells.
bayern munich have nothing to play for again in the bundesliga. their crunch game was last weekend
when dortmund sodomized them. jose's crunch match is this weekend. he has to conserve resources.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
He faced Neuer and shot tamely.

Sodomized by Alaba randomly

Classico was what made Ronaldo shoot directly at Neuer? Interesting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu: He faced Neuer and shot tamely.

Sodomized by Alaba randomly

Classico was what made Ronaldo shoot directly at Neuer? Interesting

how many times did gomez miss tonight? grin grin grin grin grin
it would be stupid of you to think a player who has scored 50+ goals
this season cannot beat a goalie anderson scored a brace against. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
You dudes are being unfair to GOMISS.

Or is not the same Gomiss that was recently crowned the World's Best Striker?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
coogar:

how many times did gomez miss tonight? grin grin grin grin grin
it would be stupid of you to think a player who has scored 50+ goals
this season cannot beat a goalie anderson scored a brace against. grin

Gomez scored Ronaldo didnt.

This was Gomez 12th goal in the competition and he has scored against all the teams he faced
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
chic2pimp: You dudes are being unfair to GOMISS.

Or is not the same Gomiss that was recently crowned the World's Best Striker?

Yeah the same Gomez who has 12 CL goals no penalty. Scored vs all the teams he faced
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu:

Gomez scored Ronaldo didnt.

This was Gomez 12th goal in the competition and he has scored against all the teams he faced

ronaldo provided an assist. he was the goal-maker.
ozil scored from 2 yards(my grandmother would have done the same)

gomez scored from 3 yards(my great grandfather @ 120 would have scored that too).
this was on gomez's turf. let's see what happens on ronaldo's soil before you start spilling ur
seminal fluids all over the internet. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ronaldo that was sodomized raw by Alaba?

I didnt know Black guys were that crude
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
coogar: where's dayo to come n witness mesut ozil destroy bayern munich's midfield.
what a player ozil is? he knows the exact weight to be exerted on the ball when
making a pass. sadly, his energy levels are too low.

ribery diving like a starfish! grin grin grin grin

Were you high when you watched the game?

Ozil was completely anonymous.

Toni Kroos made Ozil and Xabi Alonso look like rank amateurs.

The only guy that pissed me off was Luiz Gustavo. I never understood that guys purpose in any team. His touch is poor, the ball is never close to his body when he is in possession and he is so excruciatingly one-footed.

Bayern technical directors (whether Nerlinger, Rumenigge or Hoeness, Im not sure who's responsible) should never be allowed to sign defensive midfielders ever again after their expensive and disastrous purchases of Gustavo and Tymoschuk.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ibime:

Leave coogar make he dey yarn opata. Kroos owned everything in that midfield, even after Schweinsteiger left, he bossed, Khedira, Alnso all game

Ibime:
The only guy that pissed me off was Luiz Gustavo. I never understood that guys purpose in any team. His touch is poor, the ball is never close to his body when he is in possession and he is so excruciatingly one-footed.

Bayern technical directors (whether Nerlinger, Rumenigge or Hoeness, Im not sure who's responsible) should never be allowed to sign defensive midfielders ever again after their expensive and disastrous purchases of Gustavo and Tymoschuk.

I think you have something personal against Gustavo, he was excellent today he mops up behind the midfielders and today delivered 2 brilliant tackles on Ronaldo and Di maria in quick succesion which left them moaning like Britney Spears

the only problem I have with Gustavo is he delays too much on the ball and atimes get caught out

Beastuber bossed everything thrown at him today though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ibime:

you must be a tool. ozil beasted kroos throughout.

ozil scored from his 2 shots attempted.
created 3 chances. one of them a slide rule pass to benzema that neuer tipped over the bar in the 1st half.
he completed 9 of 11 passes he attempted in the final third.

toni kroos(same position as ozil)had no shot on target or off target. all his attempts were blocked.
he created just one chance despite completing 90 mins, ozil went off in the 70th minute.
kroos could only complete 21 out of the 27 passes he attempted in the final third(wasteful).

abeggi, ibime - if footie is not your forte, try knitting.
millions of fans are blaming jose for removing ozil cos they thought madrid lost the initiative
to attack after that substitution and they handed the advantage back to bayern who were struggling to
cope after madrid's equalizer.

ozil vs kroos. try mark zuckerberg and seun osewa in python coding.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu:
I think you have something personal against Gustavo, he was excellent today he mops up behind the midfielders and today delivered 2 brilliant tackles on Ronaldo and Di maria in quick succesion which left them moaning like Britney Spears

the only problem I have with Gustavo is he delays too much on the ball and atimes get caught out

Beastuber bossed everything thrown at him today though

The days of defensive midfielders impressing me by throwing one or two slide tackles are over.

The best defensive midfielders these days anticipate danger and cut out passes not make silly and dangerous slide tackles.

Defensive midfielders have to be technically the best players in the team, able to drop inbetween the centre-backs, receive possession in dangerous areas, spin away and maintain possession.

They should be able to press in short sharp spurts rather than slide tackling recklessly in central midfield like Gustavo. When I was 16, ma coach told me that one should never slide tackle in central midfield. Slide tackle is the last bastion of the full-back to stop a winger getting a cross in, or at worst a desperate centre-back trying to rescue a desperate situation.

Most importantly, a DM must be two-footed allowing him speed in possession, not having to turn slower than a shipping tanker in order to use his left foot to pass ball (like Gustavo). Also why does Gustavo always look like the ball is running away from him. A good footballer keeps the ball within a few inches of his foot which allows him more speed and flexibity to change direction at any time. Gustavo never seems in control of the ball when he is running with it.(which is why he delays too much on the ball and gets caught out)

Finally, Gustavo cannot protect the ball with his body like a good defensive midfielder should. The guy is too scrawny and lacks the ball control to do so. You see the way Makelele, Mikel, Xavi, Leon Britton play with their back to the opponent, feel his touch, and use their body to roll him. This is what allows them to receive the ball from the centre-back with players pressing them; and turn the opponent and distribute the ball. If Gustavo try and do this, its suicide! Thats why Schweinsteiger and Kroos had to do it for him repeatedly.

Gustavo cannot do any of the things I have listed above and for me, thats what makes him an absolutely rubbish DM.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
coogar:
Ozil completed 9 of 11 passes he attempted in the final third.

kroos could only complete 21 out of the 27 passes he attempted in the final third(wasteful).

Help me with the Mathematics. . .

90/21 = a pass every 4.21 minutes in final third for Kroos.

70/9 = a pass every 7.80 minutes in final third for Ozil.

Lets not talk about the fact that Kroos played deeper, and controlled volume of possession in his own half and in the middle (areas in which Ozil doesnt even venture) and still bested him passing wise in the final third.

Kroos dominated possession completely and protected the ball a lot better than Ozil who lost it very often with his physical weakness, whilst Kroos received the ball in tight spaces and wriggled out of it.

Im sure if you look at the stats, Kroos completed twice as many passes as Ozil. If Im lying, post the stats (since you seem to have access).

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.