Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073274 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:25am On Apr 05, 2018
A40:
When you frequently throw 60 yard passes you are bound to get a few wrong. Even Tom Brady does.. The important thing is the ones you get right e.g the pass that led to our CL winning goal!! Bet you didn't know that was BoaTANK

You don't throw passes anyhow bro. If he wants to become a dm or cm, he should let us know.

A40:
Pep disgracing himself in elite Europe away from home as usual. Some things would never change

Let him just do awe biribiri and pray Salah doesn't return for the second leg

Raumdeuter ngbo?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2018
airmark:

You don't throw passes anyhow bro. If he wants to become a dm or cm, he should let us know.

His moves lead to CL winning goals. We are not complaining

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Madrid fans now see us as the weak link and would rather face us than Liverpool or Barca. Iyaa o ki'n se omi obe oh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
A40:
Madrid fans now see us as the weak link and would rather face us than Liverpool or Barca. Iyaa o ki'n se omi obe oh

They are not wrong given that they'll have referees like Viktor Kassai wearing their jersey.

At this point if we make it beyond Sevilla, I don't mind anyone they give us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

They are not wrong given that they'll have referees like Viktor Kassai wearing their jersey.

At this point if we make it beyond Sevilla, I don't mind anyone they give us
If UEFA had any honor that armed bandit should not be refereeing at UEFA Youth League never mind the main competition itself

Lol when the semis come there is no hiding place so whoever we get I'm cool. Our road has been relatively smooth thus far. All we can hope is that Coman returns soon. He was pegged for late April. I don't know if that still holds
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:30am On Apr 06, 2018
We need to get Timo Werner. Must!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
A40:
We need to get Timo Werner. Must!!

Omo that guy sha prapra o. He is young and very fast. We need o get him before he escapes like Sane I hope Leipzig doesnt make top 4 so we can get him.

By the way. Zidane says there is a mole in Madrid dressing room

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/zidane-looking-for-the-mole-in-the-real-madrid-dressing-room-6736343

I remember in the past there have been allegation of mole in Bayern dressing room too

http://www.espn.com/soccer/news/story/_/id/1720830/bayern-munich-mole-reveals-pep-guardiola-disciplining-toni-kroos-mario-mandzukic

Who else thinks Kroos is the mole
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Omo that guy sha prapra o. He is young and very fast. We need o get him before he escapes like Sane I hope Leipzig doesnt make top 4 so we can get him.

By the way. Zidane says there is a mole in Madrid dressing room

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/zidane-looking-for-the-mole-in-the-real-madrid-dressing-room-6736343

I remember in the past there have been allegation of mole in Bayern dressing room too

http://www.espn.com/soccer/news/story/_/id/1720830/bayern-munich-mole-reveals-pep-guardiola-disciplining-toni-kroos-mario-mandzukic

Who else thinks Kroos is the mole
Werner is my type of striker. Lightning quick no-nonsense ninja! Just one nice suru and he's off to the races. He just needs a little polishing because his decision making can be off at times but I like strikers wey no dey for chere kambia.

Their game against Leverkusen would determine how that top 4 battle goes down. On the contrary I'm rooting for Leipzig to advance based on how well they have represented the BuLi this year. They look like a team with their house in order with a solid coach and the youngest squad in the league.

I won't put it past Kroos. He has all the traits of a snitch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
A40:
Werner is my type of striker. Lightning quick no-nonsense ninja! Just one nice suru and he's off to the races. He just needs a little polishing because his decision making can be off at times but I like strikers wey no dey for chere kambia.

Their game against Leverkusen would determine how that top 4 battle goes down. On the contrary I'm rooting for Leipzig to advance based on how well they have represented the BuLi this year. They look like a team with their house in order with a solid coach and the youngest squad in the league.

I won't put it past Kroos. He has all the traits of a snitch

Leipzig not making the CL will make it easier to get him vs if they make the CL and also we might need to strike before he world cup cos he might blow up there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Leipzig not making the CL will make it easier to get him vs if they make the CL and also we might need to strike before he world cup cos he might blow up there
Somehow I'd like Werner to grow at Leipzig for a year or two before coming to Bayern. He isn't a winger and I'm not sure he would appreciate being a backup to anyone so we might have to wait till Lewy ages or decides he wants to go to Madrid..

Bear in mind anybody that wants Werner is going to have to pay through their nose. If Keita could cost €70m then Werner might already cost more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
A40:
Somehow I'd like Werner to grow at Leipzig for a year or two before coming to Bayern. He isn't a winger and I'm not sure he would appreciate being a backup to anyone so we might have to wait till Lewy ages or decides he wants to go to Madrid..

Bear in mind anybody that wants Werner is going to have to pay through their nose. If Keita could cost €70m then Werner might already cost more

While you might want him to stay a year more at Leipzig, You have to realize that other clubs are out there who will not have that luxury. It was the same wait for one year tactic that made Sane and Debruyne slip away permanently.

There are many clubs with old strikers and there are few strikers in the market now, Werner a German #9 at 22 wont be in the market nor at Leipzig for us waiting to be ready
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

While you might want him to stay a year more at Leipzig, You have to realize that other clubs are out there who will not have that luxury. It was the same wait for one year tactic that made Sane and Debruyne slip away permanently.

There are many clubs with old strikers and there are few strikers in the market now, Werner a German #9 at 22 wont be in the market nor at Leipzig for us waiting to be ready
We could have agreed on a fee and allowed De Bruyne and Sane spend a year there. It's what Liverpool did with Naby Keita.

As much as I want Wagner at Bayern I also don't want what happened with Goetze to happen to him. Unless we want to convert him to a winger or switch to 4-4-2 I legit wonder where he is going to play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Congratulations on winning the Bundesliga.... Well deserved

Mia san Mia

Cc. Raumdeuter, A40

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Mia San Sechs. Good to wrap up the title quickly so we can focus on the CL game coming up.

Sevilla got absolutely bumrushed yesterday. I expect more of the same on Wednesday.

Hames Rodriguez. What a player!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2018
TLona1:
Congratulations on winning the Bundesliga.... Well deserved

Mia san Mia

Cc. Raumdeuter, A40
Grazie! Your league is also all but wrapped up anyway so I'd also be congratulating you people soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
A40:
We could have agreed on a fee and allowed De Bruyne and Sane spend a year there. It's what Liverpool did with Naby Keita.

As much as I want Wagner at Bayern I also don't want what happened with Goetze to happen to him. Unless we want to convert him to a winger or switch to 4-4-2 I legit wonder where he is going to play

You know Keita was misbehaving and ready to go on a strike to force the transfer, hat was what forced the hand of Leipzig. KDB and Sane were not like that and the offers they received for both of them were more than Bayern would have offered for either

I understand your concern about the Gotzelization of Werner, but we dont seem to have a choice, We have 2 ageing wingers, There are not much wing options out there. Even though Werner is not a winger but we can tgweak tactics, move away from 2 wingers and find a way to integrate him

If that guy leaves Germany he is going to be burning us for the next decade

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
So Bayern won burnthisleaguedown, before man city do same in epl? If i coach Bayern i will win that yeye league.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by KevinDein: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yawn. Bayern wins the bundesliga again.... Surprise surprise.
It's getting boring, even the Bayern players looked bored. Heard Tuchel turned down the chance to manage Bayern. Apparently PSG or Arsenal jobs are bigger and better prospects. Lewandowski too wanna get the fuuuckkk outta there. Everything is boring over there and no one wanna stay.

Bayern have destroyed the league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2018
All these Yorupa League people wey no go let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Leverkusen running riot on Leipzig

4-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ollah2: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

4-1

It's unfair for Lepzig to play today, travel to France tomorrow and still play on Thursday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy

We are winning the UCL!

Mia san mia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
TLona1:
cheesy

We are winning the UCL!
Mia san mia
Una really shyte for church today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

4-1
Whose idea was it to come up with Monday Night Football anyway? I hope it ends with this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
A40:
Whose idea was it to come up with Monday Night Football anyway? I hope it ends with this season

I guess they thought of extending the rest time for teams who play in Europa on Thursday night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

I guess they thought of extending the rest time for teams who play in Europa on Thursday night
Loool they were the home team for both games so I don't see why they would need to extend. That extra day would have helped with travel. However brief.

How do we avoid Barca's choke job? Last night was a cautionary tale

Of which I saw Coman still on crutches. This must mean he is out for the season surely
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
A40:
Loool they were the home team for both games so I don't see why they would need to extend. That extra day would have helped with travel. However brief.

How do we avoid Barca's choke job? Last night was a cautionary tale

Of which I saw Coman still on crutches. This must mean he is out for the season surely

I saw Coman on crutches as well and I dont think he will play this season or even at the mundial. Neuer is back to training and he can make the world cup

Scaling through Sevila is the main task now and nothing should be taken for granted. With the exit of Barcelona and City 2 favorites are out. We have to do our own part today and make the semi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

I saw Coman on crutches as well and I dont think he will play this season or even at the mundial. Neuer is back to training and he can make the world cup

Scaling through Sevila is the main task now and nothing should be taken for granted. With the exit of Barcelona and City 2 favorites are out. We have to do our own part today and make the semi
I don comot my mind for Coman. Madrid showed last year that you might not need a winger, of course the presence of Marcelo simplifies everything. Each time I remember Alaba used to be better than Marcelo I weep inside

Anyway back to the matter. Who would you start? Thiago or Hames?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
A40:
I don comot my mind for Coman. Madrid showed last year that you might not need a winger, of course the presence of Marcelo simplifies everything. Each time I remember Alaba used to be better than Marcelo I weep inside

Anyway back to the matter. Who would you start? Thiago or Hames?

For today, I dont know if Vidal is fit, If Vidal isnt then James and Thiago. If Vidal is fit then Thiago sits and James-Vidal-Martinez

Lets get past Sevilla first and we will do some permutations

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.