Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073612 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

patrickmuf A40
I am shocked at Joachim's choice here...At worst Sane should be on the bench.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Taking or dropping will not make Germany win or lose the world cup

They are not forcing him to Germany, Ozil Khedira have been playing outside Germany for the past 8yrs and they are still picked because they play well for the NT

Sane needs to force his way into the NT or prays that his competitors get injured

Day are you seriously justifying his exclusion?

Ozil and Khedira were superstars before they left Germany.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Roland17:
Day are you seriously justifying his exclusion?

Ozil and Khedira were superstars before they left Germany.

Ozil left Germany from Werder Bremen aged 22, Khedira 23. None of them was a superstar

Sane has been very mediocre for Germany, Is only EPL followers that are shocked by the decisions, Most German NT fans who watch the games know Sane had it coming

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Panther7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ozil left Germany from Werder Bremen aged 22, Khedira 23. None of them was a superstar

Sane has been very mediocre for Germany, Is only EPL followers that are shocked by the decisions, Most German NT fans who watch the games know Sane had it coming
whether leroy plays better for the National team is a discussion for another day. I feel the major reason why low didn't go with sane is majorly the style of play, in city, pep likes his players to hug the touchline and stretch play which definitely suits sane but in Germany it's a different style from city, low doesn't use classical wingers unlike pep. Low like his wingers to play in the halfzones and switch play or play has a false 9 which leroy is not too comfortable with.
The sad truth is the major reason why sane was dropped was style of play not that Reus and the rest were better than him.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Both Ozil and Khedira joined Madrid as starters after they left Germany. The same can not be said about Sane, who infact came into reckoning this season. Remember 2 seasons ago when we were making a case that the next coach would have to be patient with him.

I think I can condone the argument of the poster above me as this being more about style than form and skill set of the chosen players. I did state that I can understand starting Brandt ahead of Sane because of defensive responsibilities. Bare in my mind, Low played both Sane and Brandt in some qualifiers and Sane started ahead of Brandt in some when his form became irresponsible to ignore.

I am lighting candles against Germany for doing this to Sane. You know how much I admire the kid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

patrickmuf A40
I really do hope Loew knows what he is doing. Julian Brandt? Draxler? ahead of Sane. I can understand Reus getting picked but I wouldn't hedge my bets on the fitness of Reus going to a major tournament.

He would be crucified if this team fails to perform and I trust German media. No one would remember or care that he won the WC in 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Panther7:
whether leroy plays better for the National team is a discussion for another day. I feel the major reason why low didn't go with sane is majorly the style of play, in city, pep likes his players to hug the touchline and stretch play which definitely suits sane but in Germany it's a different style from city, low doesn't use classical wingers unlike pep. Low like his wingers to play in the halfzones and switch play or play has a false 9 which leroy is not too comfortable with.
The sad truth is the major reason why sane was dropped was style of play not that Reus and the rest were better than him.
It's a bit bizarre because Loew picked Sane while he was raw and unpolished for Euro 2016 so I'm surprised he didn't pick him now that he is better and much improved.

Looking at the team as it's built I don't see what Draxler or a Brandt brings to the table that is better than Sane. In the world cup there would be games where you would need a Sane who is quicker and a better dribbler than any forward. He's just had his most productive season and at 22 I don't quite see how he would be unable to fit in to Loew's formation over time

Thus far I feel Loew has made a massive mistake. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2018
I hope this snub motivates Sane to want to come to Bayern because I know for sure Sane would make that squad if he were a Bayern player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2018
A40:
I hope this snub motivates Sane to want to come to Bayern because I know for sure Sane would make that squad if he were a Bayern player

Thank you for sharing my sentiments regarding Shane's exclusion. I just can not understand it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Roland17:

Thank you for sharing my sentiments regarding Shane's exclusion. I just can not understand it.
I think he clapped back at Sane for not coming for the Confederation Cup. On present form there is nothing Draxler, Reus or Brandt can do better than Sane. At least I saw the Austria match and the entire midfield and forward line played rubbish in the second half! The only player who deserved call up based on that match was ironically Neuer who had just returned.

The deed has been done anyway so all man can do is back the team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Panther7(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2018
A40:
It's a bit bizarre because Loew picked Sane while he was raw and unpolished for Euro 2016 so I'm surprised he didn't pick him now that he is better and much improved.

Looking at the team as it's built I don't see what Draxler or a Brandt brings to the table that is better than Sane. In the world cup there would be games where you would need a Sane who is quicker and a better dribbler than any forward. He's just had his most productive season and at 22 I don't quite see how he would be unable to fit in to Loew's formation over time

Thus far I feel Loew has made a massive mistake. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though
Another theory which I don't really want to believe is sane picking nose surgery over the confed cup last year so as to be ready for the pre season(Guardiola handwork) and Brandt got the chance and did well. Probably it's pay back for leroy and saying low has made a massive mistake is going too far, the Germans are more than individual talents they are a team we are talking about the World champions that won the world Cup without sane.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Low dropping Sane is akin to Tite dropping Firmino. Neither of them would start games for their respective sides but they are the ones most likely to make significant impacts off the bench.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2018
I have this gut feeling that Loew dropped Sane to make the team selection easy for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Panther7:
Another theory which I don't really want to believe is sane picking nose surgery over the confed cup last year so as to be ready for the pre season(Guardiola handwork) and Brandt got the chance and did well. Probably it's pay back for leroy and saying low has made a massive mistake is going too far, the Germans are more than individual talents they are a team we are talking about the World champions that won the world Cup without sane.
After listening to Loew's presser you don't need the gift of seance to realize Sane was dropped because of the Confederation's cup he missed last year. Maybe he might have some character issues to but Brandt is a bang average Joe compared to Sane and I believe Loew has not been playing to his strengths.

If Germany could win the last world cup without Reus then they can obviously win without Sane as well. No arguments there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
A40:
After listening to Loew's presser you don't need the gift of seance to realize Sane was dropped because of the Confederation's cup he missed last year. Maybe he might have some character issues to but Brandt is a bang average Joe compared to Sane and I believe Loew has not been playing to his strengths.

If Germany could win the last world cup without Reus then they can obviously win without Sane as well. No arguments there

Maybe because I trust Low, I mean a coach that has always made the semi of every tournament he went to.

I dont expect Germany to win the world cup and it wont be because of Sane.

National team players have almost a total of about 30 days an entire year to play together, So the NT coach hardly gets time to work them into a standard formation, So missing a tournament for a young player like Sane who hasnt cemented his place already will always have such consequence.
Most successful NT coaches at least world cup winners just hope the core players are used to one another by playing together for a long time or playing at same club and have blended together.

Last 3 world cup winners Germany (Bayern Munich) Spain Barcelona Italy (Milan, Juventus). Have their core players from 1 or 2 clubs
I am sure the coach will just say, anything you do in your club, continue here. Pep used Lahm as DM, Low too did

If you see Spain for example, all Del Bosque did was to copy everything they do in Barcelona from tactics to personnel. In 2010 Barcelona was playing with a striker, DelBosque used Villa as striker, by 2012, Barcelona was playing Fabregas as False 9, Del Bosque did same thing either Fab or Silva as False 9, After 2012 when Barcelona stopped having a clue, Spain too followed suit

The hope for Sane is now that Reus is not the most durable, Draxler is a very meh player, Brandt even better than Draxler sef.

Sane can continue his blistering form, and replicate in the NT or easiest way join Bayern and his synergy with Kimmich, Hummels, Neuer, Sule, Goretzka Muller Hopefully Werner will guarantee him a starting shirt

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pep: " Bayern is a brutal club. The expectations are too high. Only the CL title is satisfying for the fans. I had a great time there and the players are my friends"

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yo, people! I'm so pumped up for the World Cup. Die Mannschaft have not impressed in the friendlies but I'm not too worried. I expect them to up their game when the mundial kicks off.

8 Bayern players made the cut. I was so gutted for Wagner. The man did everything he possibly could but Low has his favorites, players he trusts and knows can get the job done for him and i'm perfectly ok with whatever he does. His record speaks for themselves. There was talk of Wagner being outspoken and that might have counted against him. Sane's omission from the squad was the biggest shock. I feel he would have been a great option off the bench. He offers pace and directness, something the other guys lack. It's a sad story but to be fair he hasn't performed well for the national team.

I'm happy Manu is back and I expect him to dispel any lingering doubts about his form with a wonderful showing at the World Cup.

Group looks easy on paper but we know better. Mexico are a good team with plenty of experience at international competitions. Forget the fact that they got thrashed 4-1 by a second-string German team at the Confed cup grin. The Swedes are stubborn and won't go down easily. You never know with these Asian teams but I'm not expecting much from Korea. Germany to top the group with relative ease.

Brazil look to have gotten their mojo back and are top favorites for me even if the bookmakers disagree. I'm expecting Belgium to finally step up and do something. This Nigerian team is going to surprise a lot of people. It sounds crazy but watch out for the boys in green. I go dey support dem low key. Chai, my optimism is something else, even with the rubbish those boys dey play for friendlies, I still dey hope.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Why was Leno dropped?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:11am On Jun 14, 2018
jeebz:
Why was Leno dropped?
Heard he's not on good terms with Ter-Stegen. I personally rate him higher than Trapp who has been chopping bench at PSG for two seasons now.

Be like Martial is available oh! I don't know what we are waiting for. He fits perfectly into the mold of players we typically buy. Heralded, young but underperforming at a big club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
I dont really like Khedira and Kroos in midfield, Just 2 of them is too light and opens us to counter attack

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kimmich has one of the best crossing abilities of most fullbacks in Europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chicarito angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Boathand with a foul throw. cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter's alagolo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter's alagolo.

LWKMD when I saw that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mexico has taken the game to Germany. Both teams are playing the same formation and Mexico have found a way to hold the ball and create space with good passing, leading to some opportunities.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
I dont really like Khedira and Kroos in midfield, Just 2 of them is too light and opens us to counter attack

I think you should be worried Ozil and Draxler are playing together.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Raumduter's alagolo.

Boateng with a second minute block on an almost certain goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roland17:

LWKMD when I saw that

Did you see how boathand slipped there, allowing Mexico free entry on the left? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roland17:
I think you should be worried Ozil and Draxler are playing together.

You can see Reus already warming up. I think Draxler should be out for Reus and Ozil out for Gundogan

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.