Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073375 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Did you see how boathand slipped there, allowing Mexico free entry on the left? cheesy

I just saw Boateng block a cross and launch a long ball to the left wing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
32nd min Boateng with another block on a low cross
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hummels sleeping on the field let the #7 get behind him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
See Hummels fall leading to the goal

What a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Did airmark see Hummels fall leading to the goal?

I am sure he is looking for a way to blame Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Useless boathand, giving chicharito enough space to pass to the scorer. Senseless defender.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:
Useless boathand, giving chicharito enough space to pass to the scorer. Senseless defender.

Expected when Hummels that should be marking Chicharito was somersaulting like a gymnast on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
See what Hummels is serving in a world cup match

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Expected when Hummels that should be marking Chicharito was somersaulting like a gymnast on the field

He went to stop the counter and failed. Boathand, the last hope, couldn't save the moment. Very unreliable defender.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
See what Hummels is serving in a world cup match

I need gif of boathand looking dumb in front of burndisleaguedown idol.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:
He went to stop the counter and failed. Boathand, the last hope, couldn't save the moment. Very unreliable defender.

He went to stop counter and fell causing his team to go down a goal

He has never been reliable for club and country. That was how he did in the DFB final too

Very useless defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:
I need gif of boathand looking dumb in front of burndisleaguedown idol.

Is this not Hummels prostrating for him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Creatrixity(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
I no go lie, I no dey feel Boateng but that goal, na Hummels cause am. Bros know say him no get pace, dey expose back for Mexican super sprinters.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Creatrixity:
I no go lie, I no dey feel Boateng but that goal, na Hummels cause am. Bros know say him no get pace, dey expose back for Mexican super sprinters.

diggz you dey hear?

Airmark is naturally dumb so its expected of him to yarn nonsense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hummels still carry that yeye form come World Cup. See as he fall in the build up to that goal. Guy dey seriously fall my hand. Boateng has easily been the better of the 2 CBs. JK also at fault for overlapping and leav,ing too much space, didn't have the best defensive cover in Ozil though. The number of chances Mexico created in the first half should be a cause of worry for Low. Those guys mean business.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
If Low doesnt make a change soon, I wont be surprised to see Mexico win this 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good tackle by Boa in the 55th min
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
See the counter again, abeg where was Hummels?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
The chance Draxler just blew now, See Boateng tackle to break up the Mexican attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oh gosh Hummels is horrible put him out of his misery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
75mins and Draxler is still on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
75mins and Draxler is still on the field

Excuse me? You supported the exclusion of L. Sane. Don't you think Sane would have been needed in situations like this to create scoring chances for Germany?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roland17:

Excuse me? You supported the exclusion of L. Sane. Don't you think Sane would have been needed in situations like this to create scoring cances for Germany?

I dont think there is anything Sane can contribute to this game. Reus should have started and Gundogan instead of Ozil. The problem was being too open in midfield that is allowing the Mexicans a free run
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

I dont think there is anything Sane can contribute to this game. Reus should have started and Gundogan instead of Ozil. The problem was being too open in midfield that is allowing the Mexicans a free run

Just like Low you are being stubborn to admit Sane would have given Germany a better offensive display. Mexico scored in the 35th minute of the 1st half and Germany have not created enough to equalize. How about Draxler? Brandt I will admit even had a better showing than Reus!! There were some formation and personnel problems. How about Muller?

I am keeping my candles burning against Germany. This game needed a creative spark and I am convinced Sane would have provided some, even if it meant coming off the bench.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
They needed Sane to stretch Mexico as they could not pass their way into dangerous positions.

That being said, Brandt was good and Reus was a no show.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
So Germany lost their world cup opener, hmmm angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]diggz you dey hear?

Airmark is naturally dumb so its expected of him to yarn nonsense[/s]

Hummels slipped, just as Bothand did earlier in the game. It was a fail for him, but why was boathand moving back like a ram, allowing Chicharito that time to delay and space to pick Lozano? German defenders are horrible.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Hummels slipped, just as Bothand did earlier in the game. It was a fail for him, but why was boathand moving back like a ram, allowing Chicharito that time to delay and space to pick Lozano? German defenders are horrible.

The worst German defender on the field was Hummels, everyone with an eye could see it. At the world cup, no German defender has been this horrible in recent time

Boateng was the best defender today and saved Germany from the embarrassment Hummels had in store for Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roland17:

Just like Low you are being stubborn to admit Sane would have given Germany a better offensive display. Mexico scored in the 35th minute of the 1st half and Germany have not created enough to equalize. How about Draxler? Brandt I will admit even had a better showing than Reus!! There were some formation and personnel problems. How about Muller?

I am keeping my candles burning against Germany. This game needed a creative spark and I am convinced Sane would have provided some, even if it meant coming off the bench.
One of the few Arsenal fans wey get sense.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
France @ 2002, Italy @ 2010, Spain@ 2014. Germany trying to follow their lead eh? Raumdeuter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

The worst German defender on the field was Hummels, everyone with an eye could see it. At the world cup, no German defender has been this horrible in recent time

Boateng was the best defender today and saved Germany from the embarrassment Hummels had in store for Germany

Hummels was embarrassing today, but why was Boathand panting, when he saw burnthisleaguedown idol with the ball?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Hummels was embarrassing today, but why was Boathand panting, when he saw burnthisleaguedown idol with the ball?

Hummels was useless as usual just like he was vs Frankfurt when there was no Boateng to save him as usual. Central defence is a 2 man job, when Hummels decided to be rolling on the floor there is so much Boatank can do to cover his foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.