Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077053 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2012
toba: olic and peterson

Thats still poor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2012
Reaction to Real Madrid v Bayern

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: “We're incredibly happy and incredibly proud. The team deserves huge credit because it's an unbelievable achievement. That was football at its very best, at the highest level. All in all, it was the most intense and emotional-laden match I've witnessed in my career, and that's almost 40 years."

Uli Hoeneß: “When Lahm missed, I thought I was going to die. It's turned out to be a fantastic season after all. I've never seen so many clear-cut chances in a semi-final before, unbelievable. This was the game to end all games. Real against Bayern, that's obviously a highlight you'll only experience a couple of times in your life."
VIDEOS

Jupp Heynckes: “That was a magical night. We were in real trouble in the first 15 minutes, but after that we played outstanding football for long periods. I'm specially delighted for my players and the club management."

Bastian Schweinsteiger: “We're all dead, but overjoyed. Ever since it was announced that the final would be in Munich, with all had only one target: to get there! Now we have one more match at home, and we want to win it. The only thing going through my head was putting the ball in the net."

Manuel Neuer: “We've all worked very hard for this. In both games, we were on a par with them at the very least, and at the end of the day, we deserved to win. I was determined to save those penalties, although obviously luck plays its part. It's great we have two finals ahead of us."

Mario Gomez: “It was a dream which has become reality. I'm speechless, I'm overwhelmed. In this atmosphere and in this situation, there’s nothing better than getting through in a penalty shootout."

Sami Khedira (Real Madrid): “Here on our home ground we've come close, but at the end of the day we've been unlucky in the penalty shootout. We're all gutted. You don't get the chance of making the final everyday. This will take some getting over."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by vanstanzy(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2012
BAYERN MUNICH ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2012

Borussia Monchengladbach have revealed on their official website that Dante will leave the Fohlen to join Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2012
On May 19th, we'll know who'e the real daddy, The Bavarians were simply better over the 2 legs and as for Real's 1st penalty, didn't the referee see that potato Santiago Bernabeu was slippery and Alaba was unlucky to be on his way down as Di maria struck his shot.Toni Kroos will bench Ozil in Poland/Ukraine.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2012
jeebz: On May 19th, we'll know who'e the real daddy, The Bavarians were simply better over the 2 legs and as for Real's 1st penalty, didn't the referee see that potato Santiago Bernabeu was slippery and Alaba was unlucky to be on his way down as Di maria struck his shot.Toni Kroos will bench Ozil in Poland/Ukraine.

Nope he'll bench khedira. There's just one replacement for Ozil. He's Gotze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2012
One thing that'll go for bayern is that Chelsea doesnt have a super attack which would allow Bayern take some risk by being offensive. Robben vs Ashley cole
Ribery vs Bosingwa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
4llerbuntu:

nah, YOU BOTH need to spare us the BS. where in God's green earth does anyone look at a performance like C.ronaldo's and spew the bunkum u are both spewing?

beef na beef, agreed but when its illogical its dangerous to your mental faculties. i suppose he also choked at the el clasico on saturday? cos barring the goal he scored there, u really could not say he played everybody off the park so?

abeg abeg, esp starboard, dont go down this path, u earned urself some respect on this board, dont throw it away saying things like this. FFS, penalty shootout at the CL semi's ?
by your estimation i'd like you to list 3 A class marquee players who are guaranteed not to miss a pen in these conditions? did u even see drogba at the nations cup?

fact is i blame whoever selected the pen takers. you can always bank on marquee players to miss their pens in those type of situations

BTW if thats choking, messi must be dead and buried then abi?
I won't even bother to answer this illogical fraud of a poster.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
This bayern munich guys dont have too many big names, but each individual player is a machine and technically sound.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
The result means that Heynckes, fired by Madrid after winning the Champions League in 1998, now has the chance to join Mourinho, Ernst Happel and Ottmar Hitzfeld in becoming only the fourth man to win the European Cup with two separate clubs.

For real shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by solomon111(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
toba: One thing that'll go for bayern is that Chelsea doesnt have a super attack which would allow Bayern take some risk by being offensive. Robben vs Ashley cole
Ribery vs Bosingwa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by solomon111(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
toba: One thing that'll go for bayern is that Chelsea doesnt have a super attack which would allow Bayern take some risk by being offensive. Robben vs Ashley cole
Ribery vs Bosingwa
Are you sure?
It is the same 'not so spectacular attack' that scored 3 goals against the best team in the world,with possession less than 20%,a feat,i dont see bayern replicating against barca.
Come may 19th,you will know what it means for a strike force to be efficient,and a defence composed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
4llerbuntu:

nah, YOU BOTH need to spare us the BS. where in God's green earth does anyone look at a performance like C.ronaldo's and spew the bunkum u are both spewing?

beef na beef, agreed but when its illogical its dangerous to your mental faculties. i suppose he also choked at the el clasico on saturday? cos barring the goal he scored there, u really could not say he played everybody off the park so?

abeg abeg, esp starboard, dont go down this path, u earned urself some respect on this board, dont throw it away saying things like this. FFS, penalty shootout at the CL semi's ?
by your estimation i'd like you to list 3 A class marquee players who are guaranteed not to miss a pen in these conditions? did u even see drogba at the nations cup?

fact is i blame whoever selected the pen takers. you can always bank on marquee players to miss their pens in those type of situations

BTW if thats choking, messi must be dead and buried then abi?

No excuses. . . all i have been hearing this past week is Messi bleeped up when it mattered ~ so am just applying the same analogy.

Iniesta has achieved cult hero status in Spain due to the fact that he scored the WC winner - if Spain had lost, would anyone remember any of them today!? super-flop torres' goal is being dubbed the "#50m goal" - what am I trying to say, in football, NOBODY GIVES A HOOT ABOUT A GOAL IF IT ISN'T THE GOAL THAT GUARANTEES THE DESIRED RESULT!

Tuesday night, I saw Messi play to the best of his ability - drop deep into midfield to pick up balls and setup team-mates, hit the post twice and even had an assist to his name. . . .yet the general conclusion was, he bleeped up, which is accepted, no arguments!

Wednesday night, CR7 scores twice in 15mins - Bayern's lone goal ensured that was irrelevant - for 105mins after that, the young man was hardly seen (or maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me). . . .come PKs and he fluffs it from the spot, the first kick for his team, making that brace all the more insignificant. Pray, how am I not supposed to term him a choker!!? Serial one at that seeing that he freezes like a deer caught in a hunter's headlights whenever the really 'big' moments are at hand!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
German refined machine all the way.
They play much better than Real over the two legs and deserve to play as host.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
1999,Ɯε got to †ђξ final,man utd beat us,2001 Ɯε win am,2000 Ɯε got to the final inter won i†̥, so 2012 is here Ɯε will i†̥ again,

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Chelsea don die.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
i hope and pray so. cuz as far as im concerned, the match is 50/50

if u watched bayern this season at all you would know that the semi's was prolly their best match(es) the entire season and they are not all that, despite dk's efforts to make us believe otherwise grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
4llerbuntu: i hope and pray so. cuz as far as im concerned, the match is 50/50

if u watched bayern this season at all you would know that the semi's was prolly their best match(es) the entire season and they are not all that, despite dk's efforts to make us believe otherwise grin grin grin
u are right. I fought dk for the most times this season over bayern's poor performances. At a time bayern considered sacking heynckes. We were just lucky
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
4llerbuntu: i hope and pray so. cuz as far as im concerned, the match is 50/50

Thats because you cant see beyond your nose

Did you see our game vs Man City? Our game vs Napoli? And you still think this was our best game?

This was the typical bayern game and we always dominate possesion

We are the best possesion team in Europe after barca for the past 3-4 seasons

Our first 11 can stand with almost any team

Players like Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Robben Gomez are top 3-5 in the world in their position.

Every football pundit knows that Bayern is easily the 3rd best team in Europe behind the 2 Spanish teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
toba: u are right. I fought dk for the most times this season over bayern's poor performances. At a time bayern considered sacking heynckes. We were just lucky

And You have been proven wrong on all counts

Juup Heyckenes that you said was too old fashioned is playing the CL finals, while the young new fashioned coaches are at home watching on TV

The Gomez you blamed all season has 12 goals in the CL and over 40 goals all season

Now tell me how many goals those better strikers have?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2012
Are you guys ready for a repeat of the 4-2 demolition of Allianz arena?

Dayo would never forget Lamps goal in that defeat.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2012
Ibime: Are you guys ready for a repeat of the 4-2 demolition of Allianz arena?

Dayo would never forget Lamps goal in that defeat.

Ibime you be Olodo.

You didnt beat us at Allianz actually you lost 3-2 at Olympicstadium last time you were there

What was your opinion about Gustavos play yesterday?

below was what bleacherreport said about him

Luiz Gustavo is a huge miss for Bayern Munich in the final. He did an excellent job breaking up the play at the Bernabeu and while his yellow card was very much deserved, Heynckes will rue the absence of his midfielder breaker.

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk will likely sit in his place and while the Ukrainian is both experienced and efficient, he's not quite on the same level as Gustavo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2012
3. Kroos control

Like in the first game, Toni Kroos was the key player here. He interpreted his ‘free’ role very nicely, moving back into the midfield to make a 3 v 2 when Ozil was still high up, and helped bypass the two Real holding players. Then, he moved forward and provided balls from between the lines and out wide, from where he created more chances than any other player. His final pass wasn’t always accurate, but the simple intelligence of his positioning – both providing numerical supremacy in the centre and a creative spark in the final third – meant he was very useful to Bayern, and it was again the correct decision from Heynckes to start him rather than Thomas Muller.

And some Charlatan were talking trash about Toni Kroos. This was a boy playing U-17 with Chrisantus 4-5yrs ago now bossing a CL semi final vs Madrid

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/04/25/real-madrid-2-1-bayern-munich-bayern-through-on-penalties/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2012
Dayo you hopeless boy, is this the First ever Champions League Final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by purplekayc(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
I have a feeling chelsea will win this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.