Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073047 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
u guys are dulling jare. 2 years ago, Dayo had a DJ and this year no DJ or Partying smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
toba: simple this' how we'll play in the final.
Neuer, Rafinha, Tymoschuk, Boateng, lahm, Robben, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Ribery Muller and Gomez.

Muller, tymoschuk and Rafinha sucks

Three years ago when Kroos was on loan to Leverkusen, Dayo recommended getting rid of Kroos because of the emergence of Muller.

The difference is clear now.

On another note. . .

So Tymoschuk plays centre-back now? How about the giant Belgian clown?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
StarBoard: ^^^Ronaldo's miss put Real on the back foot from the get-go.
Ronaldo choked.

lahm missed after ronaldo fluffed his lines.
it was ronaldo's brace that got real madrid into extra time in the first place
and you are saying he choked?

how many goals did messi score in the semis?
the decision makers of la liga would rue their decision for
fixing el clasico between 2 legs of the champions league.

el clasico took it's toll on the spanish sides.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ibime:

Three years ago when Kroos was on loan to Leverkusen, Dayo recommended getting rid of Kroos because of the emergence of Muller.

On another note. . .

that one that was shown how to play by Milito 2 years ago abi? He's dead with injury and God'll not make him recover before May 19th
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2012
Ibime:

On another note. . .

Kroos is really one of the high point of this season with David Olatokunbo Alaba

Muller and kroos are 2 diff. Kroos is a midfielder, Muller plays as a support striker

Belgian Giant Van Buyten is injured and I hope he stays injured

Tymoschuk and Gustavo played Central Defence vs Bremen last weekend

--------------Neuer
-Rafinha---Boateng--Tymo---Lahm

-------Schweini---Kroos

--Robben------Muller---Ribery

----------Gomez

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2012
@dk KONGRATULOBIA
GOD DAT GUSTAVO NA WIZARD & AS 4 ALABA,HE IS SUMTIN ELSE
@leasee u guyz made my day since barca disappointed yesternite
nw dk tel mi how u guyz WILL BEAT CHELSHIT knowin dey WILL PACK D BUS & u guyz hold possession lyk barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2012
the best song for tonight is DAVIDO ema dami duro. Bayern omo baba olowo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2012
coogar:

lahm missed after ronaldo fluffed his lines.
it was ronaldo's brace that got real madrid into extra time in the first place
and you are saying he choked?

how many goals did messi score in the semis?
the decision makers of la liga would rue their decision for
fixing el clasico between 2 legs of the champions league.

el clasico took it's toll on the spanish sides.

who frigging cares if christy-essien scores 10 goals in the semis what good were the goals and where was he when they needed him to score from the spot!?
Bottom line, at the end of the night, he contributed no more than Messi who didn't score; so spare us the BS jare angry

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2012
By the way. . . did anyone see the look on JM's face - absolutely priceless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2012
Alaba_Slim: @dk KONGRATULOBIA
GOD DAT GUSTAVO NA WIZARD & AS 4 ALABA,HE IS SUMTIN ELSE
@leasee u guyz made my day since barca disappointed yesternite
nw dk tel mi how u guyz WILL BEAT CHELSHIT knowin dey WILL PACK D BUS & u guyz hold possession lyk barca
tell chelsea the sepe team to come down to Yaba, Jibowu, Maza maza or Oyingbo to carry luxury buses to block their post, hin no go work.

Tell them to go Apapa port to go carry container, yet hin no go work. Did Napoli not scored 3 goals against them?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2012
RuuDie:

who frigging cares if christy-essien scores 10 goals in the semis what good were the goals and where was he when they needed him to score from the spot!?
Bottom line, at the end of the night, he contributed no more than Messi who didn't score; so spare us the BS jare angry
MOST of u guys feels Ronaldo is a striker right? hell no. Benzema and gonzalo are
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2012
RuuDie:

You mean Crynaldo Essien Igbokwe nee Retardeen-Obasanjo choked for the umpteenth time?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2012

Madrid were only able to score from a dodgy penalty and an offside goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2012
The Referee is a slowpoke for giving Bayer that Penalty, it was a clear case of Robbery. I'm going to sleep.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2012
edoyad: The Referee is a slowpoke for giving Bayer that Penalty, it was a clear case of Robbery. I'm going to sleep.

Do you need a rope to take you out of your misery? Gamallin 20 can help you SLEEP better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by honeric01(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2012
edoyad: The Referee is a slowpoke for giving Bayer that Penalty, it was a clear case of Robbery. I'm going to sleep.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2012
Watching this match, it just occured to me how compared to previous eras defence and defenders in particular have gone down the drain. Little or no positional sense and tactical nous.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2012

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Apr 26, 2012
Mukina2 or mods

Help me repost my wonderful pics
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2012
My biggest fear was for Chelsea to meet Madrid in the Final, but now that's it confirmed it ain't Madrid, Let England begin Celebrations.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 26, 2012
Coogar,
It don't matter what has been done. What matters is that when you're called up to do a job, you do it.
Ronaldo put Madrid on the disadvantage in the shoot-out by missing his first kick.
Simple as that.Even if he scored two dodgy goals prior to that, what else did he do to ensure Real took the day?
He's a serial choker jare.On the big stage, he always messes up and rarely shows up.
Lahm could afford a miss so long in hindsight since Bayern won from that advantage.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2012
@dk u neva ans my query
2 the match i noticed dat ronaldo(faded afta his 2 goalz) was SO SO SO SCARED OF ALABA (evun wit a card) & LAHM OH (since WC 2002 remindz mi of LIZARZU,onli diff is lahm can play both full backz) alwayz bumpin forward & neva bothered defendin against him knowin GUSTAVO (D BEST DM 4 mi in dis UCL) was dere.....'m luvin dis bayern squad.u wld sumtimz tink dey were playin @ home yestanite & dat is nut d #euer (SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT) i knew last seasun.

say wat u want but m£$$ì is STI D BEST;he has no RIVAL yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2012
StarBoard: Coogar,
It don't matter what has been done. What matters is that when you're called up to do a job, you do it.
Ronaldo put Madrid on the disadvantage in the shoot-out by missing his first kick.
Simple as that.Even if he scored two dodgy goals prior to that, what else did he do to ensure Real took the day?
He's a serial choker jare.On the big stage, he always messes up and rarely shows up.
Lahm could afford a miss so long in hindsight since Bayern won from that advantage.

RuuDie:

nah, YOU BOTH need to spare us the BS. where in God's green earth does anyone look at a performance like C.ronaldo's and spew the bunkum u are both spewing?

beef na beef, agreed but when its illogical its dangerous to your mental faculties. i suppose he also choked at the el clasico on saturday? cos barring the goal he scored there, u really could not say he played everybody off the park so?

abeg abeg, esp starboard, dont go down this path, u earned urself some respect on this board, dont throw it away saying things like this. FFS, penalty shootout at the CL semi's ?
by your estimation i'd like you to list 3 A class marquee players who are guaranteed not to miss a pen in these conditions? did u even see drogba at the nations cup?

fact is i blame whoever selected the pen takers. you can always bank on marquee players to miss their pens in those type of situations

BTW if thats choking, messi must be dead and buried then abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mbulela: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2012
Bayern will beat Chelsea easily.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2012
Because Messi choked on his penalty now excused Ronaldo?

He choked simple. The first penalty taker set the tone for others. If he misses then the pressure is on his teammates and Crynaldo missed

Something a 19yr old Alaba did impeccably.

The same way Ronaldo missed in the 2008 final in Moscow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Alaba_Slim: @dk u neva ans my query
2 the match i noticed dat ronaldo(faded afta his 2 goalz) was SO SO SO SCARED OF ALABA (evun wit a card) & LAHM OH (since WC 2002 remindz mi of LIZARZU,onli diff is lahm can play both full backz) alwayz bumpin forward & neva bothered defendin against him knowin GUSTAVO (D BEST DM 4 mi in dis UCL) was dere.....'m luvin dis bayern squad.u wld sumtimz tink dey were playin @ home yestanite & dat is nut d #euer (SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT) i knew last seasun.

say wat u want but m£$$ì is STI D BEST;he has no RIVAL yet

David Olatokunbo Alaba easily pocketed all of Madrids attackers all game despite getting a fraudulent penalty and an offside goal

Why would that useless Kassai book Alaba for that penalty?

Well Real madrid got served well despite all the biased calls in their favour

Pepe's handball also comes to mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2012
mbulela: Bayern will beat Chelsea easily.

Chelsea I would say have the better players on the night. The only advantage bayern have is the Home field adv

Look at this Chelsea and tell me they cant hurt bayern who lost 3 defenders

------------------Cech

-Bosingwa--Cahill---Luiz---Cole

-----------Essien----Mikel

---Sturridge---------Lampard

---------------Mata

---------------Drogba

On the bench they have Malouda, Torres, Kalou.

If Bayern manage to get out 11 players out that day the bench would be Pranjic, Contento and Usami
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Chelsea I would say have the better players on the night. The only advantage bayern have is the Home field adv

Look at this Chelsea and tell me they cant hurt bayern who lost 3 defenders

------------------Cech

-Bosingwa--Cahill---Luiz---Cole

-----------Essien----Mikel

---Sturridge---------Lampard

---------------Mata

---------------Drogba

On the bench they have Malouda, Torres, Kalou.

If Bayern manage to get out 11 players out that day the bench would be Pranjic, Contento and Usami
olic and peterson
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.