Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (32710 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Onnoghen: Buhari Extends Appointment of Justice Tanko As Acting CJN By 3 Months / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by gare(f): 2:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Did the money from the van missing from your state government cover?

Look at what you are saying, OK tell me whose money is missing that PEJ is being harassed daily

1 Like

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Afamed: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2019
finesounds01:
shame! they have used bullion van to loot your future, you still keep on supporting them.
You should be more concerned about the effect of 2 litres of kerosene in your territory.

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Afamed: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2019
gare:

Look at what you are saying, OK tell me whose money is missing that PEJ is being harassed daily
Keep quiet, which political position or contract did PEJ do to have fetched her million of $?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by gare(f): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, which political position or contract did PEJ do to have fetched her million of $?

Keep quiet too, Tinubu left office as a governor 12 yrs ago how come about the Van

1 Like

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by ogene144(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:
he said nothing bt the truth it is our wealth?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by lexy2014: 3:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

English grammar is missing from ur comment. Correct that first b4 u start fighting over money u haven't seen

1 Like

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Samsonbtsamson(m): 4:35am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Afamed post=79669824]
Did the money from the van missing from your state government cover?[/quo

And the one from onoghen if from ur house abi....

1 Like

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by ivandragon: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2019
PMB is as criminally cunning as they come...

Amaechi, BRF, Oshio, Fayemi, AlphaBeta & a number of his other cronies have reports with EFCC, yet, nothing much is happening...

But within 2 weeks, onnoghen's case started & ended...

PMB can only decieve those who have sold their conscience... Ironically, they seem to be able to make the loudest noise...
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Slurity(m): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2019
KEVIND:
If Buhari is really upright, Let him make his asset declaration form public.
Ignorance of the law is your problem. Only the commission in charge has the right to do that.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by saintokwuluora(m): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Is the foreign currency in the former CJN possession from FG' s foreign reserve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Was his own also from the government why support one thief and blast the other, they are rouges finishing the nation, animals in human skin as BABA FELA call am. FELA WAS TOO RIGHT...

1 Like

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 5:46am On Jun 26, 2019
We are waiting for you to move after Thief tinubu for moving 2 bullion vans inside his building on the eve of presidential election, this clown called Buhari is a nincompoop
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by opribo(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2019
President of zombies, we pray that rhe,good Lord will beckon on the hearts of the judges that they may see reasons over falsehood and be courageous to the truth on its toes.

The truth that Atiku won the election.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

them swear for you to be a criminal minded individual? Ole
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by alen4smith(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Switruth:

“Coffer” not “cover”
but you got his message?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Kenturkey048(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

I hardly reply nonentity
but you just did mr non-entity,,am very sure you don't even know the meaning of the word reply...
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Lol yet he has not dealt with Tinubus Bullion vans

Even the small church's beside my house brings in bullion van to evacuate it's Tithes and Offerings
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Freshbaba95(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2019
finesounds01:
shame! they have used bullion van to loot your future, you still keep on supporting them.

That guy is gone forever
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by MrMoney55: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
your problem is u cant see beyoung ur tribal hates
Afamed:

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by sucess001(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

The one from inoghen was missing from your village coffer?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by MrMoney55: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
OUR president is just plain stupid pure asnd simple for a man whose son bought bikes for 155 millions and hes not working
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:
Baba, I guess tinubu money is declared.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by rummmy: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Thought they told us PA buhari does not have hand in this.... Thunder where are you......
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Dickson80: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Was the one found with CJN Onnoghne missing in your room?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by ensamy(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Lies shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by mankand(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Islie:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday rationalized the treatment of retired Chief Justice of the Federation (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, saying that he dealt with him for having in his possession undeclared foreign and local currencies.

Speaking when he received members of Afenifere led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the presidential villa, Abuja, he said he had to do what he did to the former CJN even though reluctantly.

The President said: “But anybody who cannot account for what he has and for refusing to declare, we will have to do something about it.

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-dealt-with-onnoghen-―-buhari/

Coming from a man who gave us false educational information, coming from a man who claimed an independent group we never heard about bought his presidential form to rerun as president in 2019. After election we never heard about the group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.