Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo (10033 Views)

Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Dailyhappenings: 5:46am On Jun 26, 2019
The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo had an interaction with the members of the council on Foreign relations in New York, USA.

He wrote while sharing the photos "Interacting with members of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, USA. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a nonpartisan membership organization, and think tank dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, civic and religious leaders, in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/vp-osinbajo-interacts-with-council-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by hannysur8(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
The only working VP Nigeria has ever produced, I pray he succeed PMB so we can have a new Nigeria

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Adeniyii2017: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Great job Mr. Vice President.. hope it translate to prosperity for the nation. The guy above just stole my FTC.

Anyways, access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB
You can also get this for your loved ones that are interested in programming. They’ll appreciate it.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by chukwunedum150(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2019
President go fit this man oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by GentleMoney: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2019
God Bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Corrosiveman(m): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2019
Errand Boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Cue4rm: 5:57am On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by israelmao(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Talking drum.He said,some of those kidnap stories were not true.What about many that were true?

7 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TRIGITIS: 5:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Atiku is cuming

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by contigiency(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2019
The best vice president of Nigeria in history. An erudite professor whose intellectual capacity has continued to rekindle my desire to get to be called a professor one day. A jagaban borgu of knowledge. Very hardworking and patriotic to Nigerian course. I salute you sir.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TRIGITIS: 5:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Errand Boy
I'm 100% sure the people lacing the shoes of this errand boy will feed your family for 100 yrs. undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by ReubenE(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
This man is really trying his best for the country.
It's just unfortunate that he is under a non progressive individual.

A president that leads others but does not know how to lead himself, has no business being a leader.

Politics sometimes is not fair

7 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by McAustin92(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2019
This man had been really active thou,I dove my hat for you my amiable VP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by contigiency(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Errand Boy

This is why You will likely remain in nairaland typing and posting nonsense without achieving anything in your life. Because when you don't appreciate something good but dwell on hate, something good will elude you while your heart will continue to pay host to hate.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by KIDfurniture(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2019
He succeed who ? What about his godfather hoping to be president? He is just an errand boy to few people. Let's wait and see how 2023 go be..already we have 223 parties.
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by princeadeboy(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2019
good work my amiable VP with a difference....

5 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by goshen26: 6:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Why did they allow baba to go?
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2019
STARBOY on the beatz!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2019
princeadeboy:
good work my amiable VP with a difference....
You get mouth.

U sabi person!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Pastor weerey
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by olajizz01(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I'm 100% sure the people lacing the shoes of this errand boy will feed your family for 100 yrs. undecided
Hahahahahahaha................................,
hard knock.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by PDPGuy: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Osinbajo interacting with Council on Foreign Relations could mean that he has already been anointed to be, at least, the APC candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

Whenever a politician is granted audience by the CFR, it means she/he is either being groomed for a future presidential run, or an immediate presidential run.

Cc: Zohariel

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TANID(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2019
hannysur8:
The only working VP Nigeria has ever produced, I pray he succeed PMB so we can have a new Nigeria
I Tell You My Brother, How I Wish Too.

Just Imagine It If Baba Can Try To Do What He Knows How To Do Best, I Mean Baba Should Travel Again For The Next 3 Years grin And Hand Over To This My Swagg VP, Come Se How We Go Enjoy This Man. Igbo People Love This Man Than Baba Actually I Don't Know Why.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by TANID(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
God bless His Excellence G C F R President Muhammadu Buhar, God Bless His Excellence Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo, God Bless Our Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, God Bless Our Former President Good Luck Ebele Jonathan And All Our Former Head Of The State.

God Bless God Bless This Two For Me In A Special Way Please General Muritala Muhammad And Musa Ya'adua

Chai! See Good People For Our Country 9ja Nmdi Azkwe And Awolowo May God Bless All Our Leaders Currently On Position Or Left Position.

"God Bless Nigeria My Beloved Country"

Hello Everyone Good Morning.

May God Will Bless Us Too As A Nigerians grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Morenikeji070: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2019
[Life is wait for your time if you run pass your time you gonna regret so for your info our vice president is not an errand boy so wake up from your jealous mind. Ode quote author=Corrosiveman post=79674798]Errand Boy[/quote]
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Jobac: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Ti omo eni ba da, e jeka so fun.
I am so proud of you Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the most trusted VP ever! The whole Nigerians are supporting you and your Principal - Buhari. Nigeria is really a great country.

6 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by chiedozie198100: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2019
PDPGuy:
Osinbajo interacting with Council on Foreign Relations could mean that he has already been anointed to be, at least, the APC candidate for the 2023 presidential election.

Whenever a politician is granted audience by the CFR, it means she/he is either being groomed for a future presidential run, or an immediate presidential run.

Cc: Zohariel

grin grin grin grin grin

ur head dey dia.
only the illuminated ones understand this.

or is it that they wan 'eliminate'the cowbreeder and ease him into the position?

2 Likes

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by Rizstar: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo had an interaction with the members of the council on Foreign relations in New York, USA.

He wrote while sharing the photos "Interacting with members of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, USA. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a nonpartisan membership organization, and think tank dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, civic and religious leaders, in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/vp-osinbajo-interacts-with-council-on.html

Where are his audience?
Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by SoNature(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2019
hannysur8:

This is simple: Osinbajo is active because Buhari is brain dead.

No boss will allow his subordinate outshine him.

Buhari knows that he (Buhari) is too dull to lead.

So, let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

But one thing I can't take away from him is that Osinbajo is a good orator and an intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo by MrMoney55: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2019
market master
Corrosiveman:
Errand Boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Loan Scheme: Include Private Universities’ Students – Obasanjo / Jonathan Condoles Buhari Over Daughter's Death / My List Of 53 Notable Nigerians In The Last 53 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.