Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope (2074 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Tears Is Been Ignored / Let Your Tears Shine A Light In This World. / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
I guess some finacially down and short guys here do feel bad whenever the ladies here keep chanting ''HE MUST BE RICH AND ABOVE 6ft TALL''. But never mind guys, theres definitely no problem to worry about.

Now let me tell you this; Concerning the rich aspect, Its impossible for every lady to marry a rich man cos in this world, few are rich and the many rest are either average or poor. Only a few lucky girls will end up marrying the few rich men available, so the rest of the unlucky girls will have no other choice but to hook up with the many average or poor men available. So calm down guys, Let the girls keep looking for the rich men. By the time the search is over and yields no result, they will surely run to the poorest men for succour.

For the height aspect, only the girls that are about 6ft in height may prefer their man more than 6ft tall. But we still have many ladies about 4.5ft tall who will accept guys that are just 5ft tall. So it just depends on the lady's height. A lady's short man can be another lady's tall man. So wipe your eyes guys, wahala no dey at all.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
Brownteeth

Seems your teeth is now getting white and ur posts

are now making sense,

I give you complete Thumbs down for this thread

Its amazing!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
Luckily for me,

I am among the lucky few wealthy one's in search of a woman after my own heart

Ready to loff me from her heart not her lips!and i would simply adore her for the rest of our lives for that lady, where-ever she may be!!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^eeeerhm, 190 I think we need a little evidence to show us you are wealthy as you proclaim. Could you please send only N100 worth of airtime to 5 posters here?
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^Miss evidence, you taught me.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by queeneve: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2010
AINT N100 worth equal to about 75 US cents?
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^^Miss evidence, you taught me.

What have I taught you Brownie?
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^Request for evidence.

@queeneve. Yes its just a paltry sum. Let 190 provide it to prove he is rich.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 2:02am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^^Request for evidence.

Oh c'mon, I'm not the only one that says that grin.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by citous(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2010
You guys gat issues on this site, lol grin grin
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by citous(m): 2:07am On Oct 07, 2010
Mr Brown, I am not 6ft (2" shorter) and I am not rich but I am still considered a catch and a solid husband material by most girls, so my question is ; what could be the reason for that? tongue
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 2:09am On Oct 07, 2010
You hang with bad girls who don't see your worth. You seem like a nice guy though.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by citous(m): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You hang with bad girls who don't see your worth. You seem like a nice guy though.

Say what?
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by chic2pimp(m): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

I guess some finacially down and short guys here do feel bad whenever the ladies here keep chanting ''HE MUST BE RICH AND ABOVE 6ft TALL''. But never mind guys, theres definitely no problem to worry about.
Relax dude, that sentence should be taken with a pinch of salt. It's just a thing girls/women say especially when asked  to describe their ideal Man 'Tall,Dark,Handsome and Rich'. Besides,we all know for that statement to ring true, they'll have to look like Miss World/Miss Universe themselves and I can confidently say that ain't happening any time soon.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 2:47am On Oct 07, 2010
I would settle for a honest, loyal, faithful, good man any day over a rich man! Money cant by that stuff!!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2010
cito us:

Say what?

lmao, sorry I got my response mixed up with something else. Ya mad? undecided

Brownteeth:

Now let me tell you this; Concerning the rich aspect, Its impossible for every lady to marry a rich man cos in this world, few are rich and the many rest are either average or poor. Only a few lucky girls will end up marrying the few rich men available, so the rest of the unlucky girls will have no other choice but to hook up with the many average or poor men available. So calm down guys, Let the girls keep looking for the rich men. By the time the search is over and yields no result, they will surely run to the poorest men for succour.

For the height aspect, only the girls that are about 6ft in height may prefer their man more than 6ft tall. But we still have many ladies about 4.5ft tall who will accept guys that are just 5ft tall. So it just depends on the lady's height. A lady's short man can be another lady's tall man. So wipe your eyes guys, wahala no dey at all.

He doesn't need to be rich but it would be nice if he were above 6ft grin

Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by daduke2k(m): 3:20am On Oct 07, 2010
*just passing*
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2010
Tink_sh:

I would settle for a honest, loyal, faithful, good man any day over a rich man! Money cant by that stuff!!

all these and more u would find in me~ kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2010
190:

all these and more u would find in me~ kiss kiss kiss

Yeah right!! (insert sarcasm here!)  grin grin
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2010
Its wonderful to see that Tink and inked have already giving up the search. Their tone have changed.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2010
Given up what search? I still want my tall man jare. The rich part doesn't matter to me.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

Its wonderful to see that Tink and inked have already giving up the search. Their tone have changed.

Huh?? Im sure i didnt say that, hehe!! But your right in a sense cos im not searching. If he excists and crosses my path, well and good!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2010
Tink_sh:

Huh?? Im sure i didnt say that, hehe!! But your right in a sense cos im not searching. If he excists and crosses my path, well and good!

i still insist,
i am the rite man for u
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Brownteeth(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^ No be abj you say you dey. So those LIVE beautiful ladies on abj streets are less better than tink?
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2010
Come on Mr Brownteeth, I am LIVE not dead and i am awesome!! hehehe!!! grin

190, ok, ok, Your hitting up all the females today, hehe!! You need to be nice and play with the others, lol!!!!! grin
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

^^^ No be abj you say you dey. So those LIVE beautiful ladies on abj streets are less better than tink?

I prefer Tink_sh to them cos my blood matches her's

Tink_sh:

Come on Mr Brownteeth, I am LIVE not dead and i am awesome!! hehehe!!! grin

190, ok, ok, Your hitting up all the females today, hehe!! You need to be nice and play with the others, lol!!!!! grin
U know ure special and different.,
I dont Joke with your heart @ all,
dont listen 2 brownteeth, he's just plain jealous
I remain the rite man for u
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tosinville(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2010
(@¿@)
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by segzicres(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2010
i think them ladies are just wishing and that's not going to get them anywhere, you have to wish and work towards it too.
Inked_Nerd:

Given up what search? I still want my tall man jare. The rich part doesn't matter to me.

then i'm the guy for you. just holla!!!!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2010
U know ure special and different.,
I dont Joke with your heart @ all,
dont listen 2 brownteeth, he's just plain jealous
I remain the rite man for u
[quote][/quote]

Sweet words, thanks. But i dont think you could handle me, hehe!! I may be to much for you! grin
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2010
segzi cres:

i think them ladies are just wishing and that's not going to get them anywhere, you have to wish and work towards it too.
then i'm the guy for you. just holla!!!!

lmao, you must meet my renaissance man requirements before you can declare yourself as the man for me grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Can Put 10 Wise Men Under Her Feet But She Can Give Her Life Up For A Fool. / Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? / 10 Valid Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.