Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? (386 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by Ilamina(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
She wan die bi that ......that all naira land gals for don die nah ....that's how some guys in this forum see us
Re: If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by carter009(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Phenomenal16:
She wan die bi that ......that all naira land gals for don die nah ....that's how some guys in this forum see us
Re: If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by spongeisback: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
If I call you a slut will you commit suicide?
Re: If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by Ilamina(f): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
spongeisback:
If I call you a slut will you commit suicide?

Nope
Re: If You Call A Girl Slut, Does She Have A Reason To Commit Suicide? by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Is that your pretty friend or you in the DP?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! South African Lady Set To Marry Her Ex-boyfriend’s Brother / Top 20 Ways To Make Her Fall In Love With You / As A Lady, What Would Be Your Father's First Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.