Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? (4362 Views)

Sodomy Vs Incest, Which Does God Prefer? / Will It Be Moral To Make Clones For Organ Harvesting? / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
frank317:

What do u mean by necessarily right? Can anything be right or wrong out of the blues? Does it not take human evaluation to know if its right or wrong? Its humans that determines what is right or wrong and and for this to take place we require each individual learning, empathy, feeling and reaction to come to a conclusion.

Pls how can one just believe something is right or wrong without learning? Can a Christian just believe that hell is real and justified if he is not thought so?
You are failing to see how my reply simply highlights the problems of your position.

The point is, that a Christian believes this, doesn't necessarily make it right.

Just like believing the contrary doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

If yout argument remains that something is right because you are taught it is right then everything is right.

What/who made morality objective?
If something can be righter than the other, then 'right' is objective. This is an implication of your own argument. Are you not getting it at all?

Things are actually more right than the other because morality is subjective. That's why there is constant improvement on what is right or wrong as humans progress. Its all about what we feel.
Uuuhm, No.

For something to be more something than this, that means that the 'essence' of being that thing is constant, objective, the nearer you are in reflecting that essence, the more of that thing you are.

If something can be righter than another, then the idea of morality is objectively determined without and you begin to find out things that are nearer to this objective essence.

A subjective morality on the other hand is personal, your opinion is no more valid than mine, what you think is right isn't anymore righter than the average bob.

So, if you think morality can be righter than another, you are saying morality is objective.

The reality is that u see this everyday and want to deny it... Is a Christian's right the same thing with a Muslims right... Of morality is objective why do Christians and Muslims have different rights and wrongs?
Christ! The objectivity of morality on that post is a direct implication of you saying that something can be righter than another

Is there anything like moral fact? Pls tell mention on moral fact.

A subjective morality has no moral facts.

You are implying there is a moral fact when you argue that something can be more right than the other.

Moral facts can only be present if one argue that morality is objective - inherent like the laws of physics..

You are conflating the implications of subjective moral grounds and objective consequence. It doesn't work that way.

Here I am arguing that whatever is right or wrong solely is a human factor... Johnny is telling no moral action happens in isolation? Isn't this what I am saying all along.
How can it even ever be a transcendental factor.... Can u show this?
You are arguing that whatever is right or wrong starts as a personal opinion of an individual. Stop changing the words a reply was meant for.

Unfortunately this would been true if people don't feel pain or don't react to what another does to them.
You are assuming my subjective morality takes accounts of pain as immoral

Oga everybody has a right... Otherwise people will not even argue.
Rights are not inherent. It's an imagined order, a belief.

Then show me how morality that transcends personal opinion can be derived? Who issues the morality that transcends personal opinion?
Again, my reply is addressing your self refuting idea that morality is personal and yet one can be righter than the other.

Of course, believing u are right does not necessarily mean so. This does not stop different people from having their own right.

Ok, we are getting somewhere slowly.

Doesn't this then imply than learning something as right doesn't necessarily mean it is right?

People have been deciding what is right or wrong... U know this yet u want to argue. Empathy and the rest has all been playing its role in determining what's right.
I asked a question, If we all agree that murder is right, is it?

If, No, why?

I could be the wrong one and still decide I am right.
That is the definition of self imposed delusion.

P.s: You are basically taking my replies as a counter argument, which it is not. My replies are simply there to highlight problems your position brings.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnydon22(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2019
futurist369:
Bros you just dey stress yourself... I have one question for you;can you fvck your sister? The anwser to that question is the answer to your post

Lol. The question doesn't reflect my position, it solicits for yours.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by LordReed(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
johnydon22:

Which is self refuting to the idea that you can change people's mind - consequently a superior form of morality.

Are you implying that any time people change their mind it is because they were persuaded by a superior argument?
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnydon22(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordReed:

Are you implying that any time people change their mind it is because they were persuaded by a superior argument?
Nope. I'm implying in relation to the post, anytime you argue that something is more right than another right, then you are implying there is an objective essence of right
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by orisa37: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good question. Let us discuss.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by frank317: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
johnydon22:
You are failing to see how my reply simply highlights the problems of your position.

The point is, that a Christian believes this, doesn't necessarily make it right.

Just like believing the contrary doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

If yout argument remains that something is right because you are taught it is right then everything is right.
Whats this na? I have tried to further explain my position when I saw u are getting me wrong but u keep going back to what u think I am saying.
My argument is that something is right to YOU because u are thought its is right.
There is nothing right or wrong except humans say so.

And i ask u, what is NECESSARILY right? What kind of statement is necessarily right? Pls how can something be necessarily right?

If something can be righter than the other, then 'right' is objective. This is an implication of your own argument. Are you not getting it at all?
Wrong, something is righter than another based on its general acceptance, value and benefit to us as humans...

U can't be mentioning the possibility of object morality when u cant show who or what determines that morality is objective.

Uuuhm, No.

For something to be more something than this, that means that the 'essence' of being that thing is constant, objective, the nearer you are in reflecting that essence, the more of that thing you are.
What's this na? No for something to be righter than another means it is more beneficial to us as humans. Another could be righter than it in future.

If something can be righter than another, then the idea of morality is objectively determined without and you begin to find out things that are nearer to this objective essence.
Objectively determined by who or what? Humans have been making decisions on what is right or wrong in ur presence, u are still calling objective morality without telling me how this works.

A subjective morality on the other hand is personal, your opinion is no more valid than mine, what you think is right isn't anymore righter than the average bob.
Isn't this what u experience on daily basis around u? Are u telling me u have never seen where people tell u their right is more right than urs?

So, if you think morality can be righter than another, you are saying morality is objective.
Smh ... Well, I have told u what makes one truth righter than another.

Christ! The objectivity of morality on that post is a direct implication of you saying that something can be righter than another
Wrong. I have told u what I mean by something being righter than another.. Acceptance, benefit, effect, etc... It revolves on human reflection and not some unseen, unaffected being who according to u is in charge of objective morality.

A subjective morality has no moral facts.
What is moral fact?

You are implying there is a moral fact when you argue that something can be more right than the other.
I am not even sure there is anything like moral fact... U have to explain it to me.

Moral facts can only be present if one argue that morality is objective - inherent like the laws of physics..
How can morality be objective like inherent laws of physics when affected humans evaluate, argue and determine what's actually right on daily basis?

You are conflating the implications of subjective moral grounds and objective consequence. It doesn't work that way.
Huh?

You are arguing that whatever is right or wrong starts as a personal opinion of an individual. Stop changing the words a reply was meant for.
Kindly tell me where whatever is right or wrong starts from.

You are assuming my subjective morality takes accounts of pain as immoral
This is not clear sir

Rights are not inherent. It's an imagined order, a belief.
False.. Rights are strictly based on human experiences.

Again, my reply is addressing your self refuting idea that morality is personal and yet one can be righter than the other.
I have addressed this.

Ok, we are getting somewhere slowly.

Doesn't this then imply than learning something as right doesn't necessarily mean it is right?
Yes... That's why opinions change over time.

I asked a question, If we all agree that murder is right, is it?
Stop asking me childish questions... Based on human learning, experience and feeling, how can humans accept murder is right? Its like asking me to make a decision if we assume dogs start talking. Don't let us pretend we to eliminate what we know about humans in order to win arguments.

If, No, why?
If humans accept murder as right, it means there must have been something beneficial to us humans in murder.

That is the definition of self imposed delusion.
Talk is cheap, u see this happening around u every day. I know u are not an alien.

P.s: You are basically taking my replies as a counter argument, which it is not. My replies are simply there to highlight problems your position brings.
I know
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Image123(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2019
frank317:

Isn't it why we argue here day and night to change the mindset of some people?
Our problem is that we refuse to see the reality.

Sorry i didn't get the memo when this happened. Perhaps i've not been as frequent in this section as i suppose. What i know of unbelievers like you in this section is faulting others(christians/muslims) for believing by learning. They claim that the christian morality does not stand, because according to them, it is obtained by learning/environment. That it/morality will be different if we were not born in church. Something along that line. Meanwhile, here you are building the foundation of your morality on that same plain. So what makes your morality superior to the other, or more right than the other since you both learned it?

Meanwhile I said plus a couple of things. Each individual think what they know is right, but through interaction and relearning they change their mind. While learning is one of what determines what us right or wrong...it is not the only thing. There is pain, there is empathy, there is authority, there is self presentation... I can't go breaking all these and all must not apply at the same time for a particular subject of interest.

So, you believe morality should keep changing? Interesting. Like tomorrow, you may learn that it is moral to blow up the 'infidels'. What is pain to you is joy to some e.g bdsm(sorry to use that). What is authority to you is not to others e.g FG vs IPOB And on and on like that.

But yes learning determines what we see as right or wrong. This is obvious except u want to deny it.. The terrorist see his act of terrorism as right - learning to see this act as right took place somewhere. The Christian think hell is real and think burning people forever is justified - learning that this wicked act is right took place somewhere.
However apart from what u learned, different interactions are taking place in ur life time... Empathy can make u evaluate what u have learned... Its just a simpu sturv

Not that simple, as we are all different and not wired up the same way. What cracks my ribs with laughter may not even bring up a smile on your face. As we both know, there are several types of learnings and indoctrinations the world over, so i don't think you want to use it as your foundation for morality. My learning is senior to yours, your learning is superior to mine. Who agrees? Is incest wrong, yes. Then tomorrow, i learn that it is right. Then two years later, i learn again that it is wrong as learning never stops. Then a decade later, another learning. And the curve goes on like that. This is not morality my friend.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2019
johnydon22:
So, let's see how this moral question can be effectively treated.

Is incest morally wrong?

If Yes.

Why is it morally wrong?

If, No.

Why?

It can't be wrong when you have nothing to do with the Bible. But it's disastrous when you're a believer in God!

So why?

Because according to the Bible, God created Man in his image and explained the gradual process of how everything we know today came to be! Genesis 1

Whoever agrees with that document should be aware that God created us and he is to tell us how to coexist in peace and security. According to the book, he created one man and one woman, and tasked them to fill the earth with their children. But they're to continue taking instructions on how to go do the next thing apart from the first initial instructions. Therefore if Adam's children grows up to adulthood, they still need guidance from the creator on how to start their own families.

Sadly Adam and Eve demanded privacy from their creator, and he left them to see if they can live happily without his guidance. But before leaving them, he made them understand what will become of their rebellion.
Today, you're asking this question in order to question why God forbid incest yet Adam's children married themselves, not so?
Well, it's a gradual process so we're to graduate from one level to another. The creation process was gradual according to the Bible, so our coexistence must be based on a gradual understanding.

But all those who finds no sense in the words of the Bible can publicly declare it, and such ones are free to sleep with anyone as long as it's not RAPE. After all animals are mating without rules, though the author of the Bible said 'it's only man that's created in his image' meaning we'll continue to progress in understanding unlike animals who are created with instinct so that the way they do things has ever remain same! wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by frank317: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Image123:

Sorry i didn't get the memo when this happened. Perhaps i've not been as frequent in this section as i suppose. What i know of unbelievers like you in this section is faulting others(christians/muslims) for believing by learning. They claim that the christian morality does not stand, because according to them, it is obtained by learning/environment. That it/morality will be different if we were not born in church. Something along that line. Meanwhile, here you are building the foundation of your morality on that same plain. So what makes your morality superior to the other, or more right than the other since you both learned it?

@ firth bold: What u know? Lol... But what u know is ur truth na. Both atheists and religionist fault each other, but of course u are always the victim. And no they claim its man made because it is learned and believed that's why we have different religions.

Let me ask u... According to u, is the foundation of morality based on learning? If not what are u saying? Are u saying we have u have been arguing that morality is based on human learning?

@ second bold: u got me confused, what same plain? Never have I seen religionists argue that morality has its foundation on learning... Pls what same plain?

My morality is superior to urs bases on what I think I know, urs is superior to mine based on what u think I know... Hence the argument and relearning. Its all an individuals and interactional thing.

So, you believe morality should keep changing? Interesting. Like tomorrow, you may learn that it is moral to blow up the 'infidels'. What is pain to you is joy to some e.g bdsm(sorry to use that). What is authority to you is not to others e.g FG vs IPOB And on and on like that.
I don't have to believe that morality should keep changing... Except u want to just argue, we all know that morality keeps changing.
What u don't understand that over history, morality keep tilting towards human survival and benefits. Asking me ridiculous questions and using unrealistic examples will only make u sound like u don't even know what morality is.

What is plain to me me is joy to another, but unfortunately I don't live alone in the world, what I know must be evaluated based on how it affects others.

Not that simple, as we are all different and not wired up the same way. What cracks my ribs with laughter may not even bring up a smile on your face. As we both know, there are several types of learnings and indoctrinations the world over, so i don't think you want to use it as your foundation for morality. My learning is senior to yours, your learning is superior to mine. Who agrees? Is incest wrong, yes. Then tomorrow, i learn that it is right. Then two years later, i learn again that it is wrong as learning never stops. Then a decade later, another learning. And the curve goes on like that. This is not morality my friend.

If u read my first response on incest, u wouldnt have need to conclude this way. I think incest is wrong because I was brought up to see it as wrong, however there are families that do not bring up kids in a way they see incest as wrong hence the kids involve in incest. This is an obvious behavior in the world around u, yet u argue like a blind man.

Oga, different learnings all over the world determines what is moral or not... It shapes what should be thought or not.

My learning is senior to urs ur learning is senior to my, who agrees? Are u kidding me? Isn't this why we argue on nairaland both on religion, politics and romance?
Have u ever seen ten people give ten same advice here? Even among religionist ur learning's are moral beliefs are different, what else are u saying please.

Bro, morality changes, u can't deny that. Please what is morality if my take is wrong because it changes.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

It can't be wrong when you have nothing to do with the Bible. But it's disastrous when you're a believer in God!

So why?

Because according to the Bible, God created Man in his image and explained the gradual process of how everything we know today came to be! Genesis 1

The same god that created only one pair? How was the god expecting them to procreate without incest?
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
LordReed:

The same god that created only one pair? How was the god expecting them to procreate without incest?
Surely there couldn't have been anything called incest if there remains just one nuclear family. But as times goes by, God will tell them how to PROGRESS in the understanding of their habitation as well as relationship with their fellow man!
Remember the creation process took time so we need to improve in our dealings. It's not how Adam first dressed that we do today, it's not their type of meals we eat today, it's not their type of abode we build today and means of transportation has improved today. So if there is progress in all of that then we shouldn't expect reproductive process of filling the earth to remain like that of animals living on instinct!
That's why he told us, it's time to progress in our dealings like intelligent creatures that we're made to be! Genesis 1:27-28 wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Surely there couldn't have been anything called incest if there remains just one nuclear family. But as times goes by, God will tell them how to PROGRESS in the understanding of their habitation as well as relationship with their fellow man!
Remember the creation process took time so we need to improve in our dealings. It's not how Adam first dressed that we do today, it's not their type of meals we eat today, it's not their type of abode we build today and means of transportation has improved today. So if there is progress in all of that then we shouldn't expect reproductive process of filling the earth to remain like that of animals living on instinct!
That's why he told us, it's time to progress in our dealings like intelligent creatures that we're made to be! Genesis 1:27-28 wink

Why do you people never say I don't know? Why must you give long winded non-answers? Would the honesty kill you?
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2019
LordReed:

Why do you people never say I don't know? Why must you give long winded non-answers? Would the honesty kill you?
The fact that you don't know doesn't implies that all other intelligent beings like you wouldn't know Sir!
So if you're looking at something and everything you're seeing looks gloomy that doesn't mean other people's eyes can't see beyond what you're seeing! wink

All you just need to do is to bring out the flaws in the explanation that will make it difficult for intelligent beings like you to apply what you're hearing with wisdom then if the presenter fails to present the logical reason that works, it's then you're justified Sir!

Remember, the blind man will never believe in any other color except BLACK because that's the only color he perceives. So don't just assume that all others must be blind SPIRITUALLY simply because you prefer blindness! wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2019
johnydon22:
Nope. I'm implying in relation to the post, anytime you argue that something is more right than another right, then you are implying there is an objective essence of right
Thank you a million times Sir!

That's exactly what flaws the intelligence of all atheists, because they keep complaining about religion since that's the only intelligent setting to modulate human's perspectives on various issues.
Yet atheists are claiming whatever each person reaches as conclusions is correct so NO MIND CONTROLLING. But how come atheists are everywhere arguing with people is what baffles me. After all they're asserting that EVERYONE IS WRIGHT! undecided
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Maximus69:

The fact that you don't know doesn't implies that all other intelligent beings like you wouldn't know Sir!
So if you're looking at something and everything you're seeing looks gloomy that doesn't mean other people's eyes can't see beyond what you're seeing! wink

All you just need to do is to bring out the flaws in the explanation that will make it difficult for intelligent beings like you to apply what you're hearing with wisdom then if the presenter fails to present the logical reason that works, it's then you're justified Sir!

Remember, the blind man will never believe in any other color except BLACK because that's the only color he perceives. So don't just assume that all others must be blind SPIRITUALLY simply because you prefer blindness! wink

I asked a simple question and instead of giving me an answer or saying you don't know, you give a long winded non-answer. Since you know that answer can you give it straight and stop doing python dance?

How did the god expect the single pair it created to reproduce into a world spanning population without incest? Can you answer this simple question or not?
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2019
LordReed:

I asked a simple question and instead of giving me an answer or saying you don't know, you give a long winded non-answer. Since you know that answer can you give it straight and stop doing python dance?

How did the god expect the single pair it created to reproduce into a world spanning population without incest? Can you answer this simple question or not?
You have the right to ask a question but you're not in any position to dictate the tone or phrase the answer.
Of course if you grasp what the other person have to say, then it shows intelligence on your part because questions are meant to read the minds of your listener. Remember my atheist friend, you're NOT supposed to CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS! wink

People who ask sincere questions are recognised by their calmness and ability to listen attentively, if your intention is to intimidate then you'll continue in your worthless ego, arrogance and uncontrolled rage! wink

There is progress in understanding of everything intelligent beings do, so brothers and sisters were allowed to get married when the earth is just one family just as Adam and Eve were nude when it's just the couple that existed back then!

If you don't see reasons with the simple explanation, it's OK but you need not force your disbelieve on others just as you're agitating that they shouldn't force their beliefs on you! wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
The only problem atheists have is misinformed churchgoers NOT the Bible nor Christianity!

Most atheists were former churchgoers so they've concluded in their minds that since all what they knew never made sense, then the Bible is not to be trusted! wink

But when they finally come in contact with true Christians, and all their intelligence is beaten flat and silenced {Isaiah 54:17} and they become restless, it's as if they've been robbed by circumstances.

And that's the TRUTH of the matter, Jesus likens divine wisdom to a key that unlocks the door to the figurative room where true LOVE, JOY and PEACE are kept!

Those who have that key are peaceful and blissful always, because it helps them to assess the level of other people's intellect without stress, and after doing so they walk away satisfied! Luke 10:5-6
But on the other hand, those who thought they're wise WITHOUT THIS KEY will become restless {Matthew 11:25} because it will become obvious that they've been outwitted intellectually so they'll be feeling empty, naked and apoplectic!

When your heart is filled with love, joy and peace {Galatians 5:22} you'll become a blessing to everyone around you. To your husband, wife, children, parents, colleagues, boss, classmates, neighbors will all be happy for having you around! Matthew 7:12

So if you find out that you're NOT having that peace within you, then don't blame others because each person is to be held responsible for their heart conditions. No matter what happens around you, that inner peace will always be there if you truthfully have that KEY! Philippians 4:7 smiley
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
All the other things you wrote are superfluous, this is the answer to the question:

Maximus69:

There is progress in understanding of everything intelligent beings do, so brothers and sisters were allowed to get married when the earth is just one family just as Adam and Eve were nude when it's just the couple that existed back then!

Ok so the god created humans and approved of incest so that they can multiply. Now according to you this is a situational condition therefore we can conclude that situationally incest is good. I think we are in agreement if that is the case.

1 Like

Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
LordReed:
All the other things you wrote are superfluous, this is the answer to the question:

Ok so the god created humans and approved of incest so that they can multiply. Now according to you this is a situational condition therefore we can conclude that situationally incest is good. I think we are in agreement if that is the case.
Simple and easy!
Now each one of us have something WORTHWHILE to say if confronted with the same question some other time.
You're a genius Sir! wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnydon22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Maximus69:
The only problem atheists have is misinformed churchgoers NOT the Bible nor Christianity!

Most atheists were former churchgoers so they've concluded in their minds that since all what they knew never made sense, then the Bible is not to be trusted! wink

But when they finally come in contact with true Christians, and all their intelligence is beaten flat and silenced {Isaiah 54:17} and they become restless, it's as if they've been robbed by circumstances.

And that's the TRUTH of the matter, Jesus likens divine wisdom to a key that unlocks the door to the figurative room where true LOVE, JOY and PEACE are kept!

Those who have that key are peaceful and blissful always, because it helps them to assess the level of other people's intellect without stress, and after doing so they walk away satisfied! Luke 10:5-6
But on the other hand, those who thought they're wise WITHOUT THIS KEY will become restless {Matthew 11:25} because it will become obvious that they've been outwitted intellectually so they'll be feeling empty, naked and apoplectic!

When your heart is filled with love, joy and peace {Galatians 5:22} you'll become a blessing to everyone around you. To your husband, wife, children, parents, colleagues, boss, classmates, neighbors will all be happy for having you around! Matthew 7:12

So if you find out that you're NOT having that peace within you, then don't blame others because each person is to be held responsible for their heart conditions. No matter what happens around you, that inner peace will always be there if you truthfully have that KEY! Philippians 4:7 smiley
You are legit suckin_g your own dic_k too hard now.

Is this how you do it? You congratulate yourself and declare victory when debating with someone?

1 Like

Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
johnydon22:
You are legit suckin_g your own dic_k too hard now.

Is this how you do it? You congratulate yourself and declare victory when debating with someone?

Haaaaaaa! embarassed

You forgot one thing here Sir!

I'm a Christian, as in one of the TRUE followers of a young Jewish teacher of the first century.
Well that's exactly what antagonists said about him, they assert that he eulogises himself each time he makes irrefutable speeches! John 8:13

So you're right Sir, that's our heritage and our certificate of authenticity {righteousness} is from someone you don't know! Isaiah 54:17
We silence criticts with higher intellect to prove that Ours is the greatest teacher of all times! Psalms 23:1 wink
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnw47: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaa! embarassed

You forgot one thing here Sir!

I'm a Christian, as in one of the TRUE followers of a young Jewish teacher of the first century.
Well that's exactly what antagonists said about him, they assert that he eulogises himself each time he makes irrefutable speeches! John 8:13

So you're right Sir, that's our heritage and our certificate of authenticity {righteousness} is from someone you don't know! Isaiah 54:17
We silence criticts with higher intellect to prove that Ours is the greatest teacher of all times! Psalms 23:1 wink

know nothing™ max
so your claim that the bible is the book of life, is higher intellect
ha ha, it's a lie is what it is

your claim that God allowed abel to be murdered so as he won't have to experience the evils of life,
is higher intellect,
laugh, no it's delusion

etc.

truly if i was to address half the lies you spew
i would not have time for much else
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2019
johnw47:

know nothing™ max
so your claim that the bible is the book of life, is higher intellect
ha ha, it's a lie is what it is
your claim that God allowed abel to be murdered so as he won't have to experience the evils of life,
is higher intellect,
laugh, no it's delusion
etc.truly if i was to address half the lies you spew
i would not have time for much else

Hello Sir perhaps you missed your bearing, this thread is about incest whether it's right or wrong and why? Not about Abel or any Bible character!

Please that's the on going discussion here, so you're welcome! smiley
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnw47: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Hello Sir perhaps you missed your bearing, this thread is about incest whether it's right or wrong and why? Not about Abel or any Bible character!

Please that's the on going discussion here, so you're welcome! smiley

habitual lying max
i showed that your false claim made in this thread of you false jw's silenceing criticts with your higher intellect is false
and is puffed up pride, just like much about you false jw's is false
but of course as usual you run away from your exposed lies

i know you don't like your lies being exposed, because you cannot speak any other way

Jesus Christ is the truth, liars are anti truth, anti Christ:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2019
johnw47:

habitual lying max
i showed that your false claim made in this thread of you false jw's silenceing criticts with your higher intellect is false

i know you don't like your lies being exposed, because you cannot speak any other way

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Hello Mr Johnw47

Topic is "Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why?"

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you oooooooo! smiley
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnw47: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Hello Mr Johnw47

Topic is "Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why?"

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you oooooooo! smiley

endogenous lying™ max

seeing as you say the same thing again, twisting the words around
i will answer you again oh deceiver:

Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2019
johnw47:

endogenous lying™ max

seeing as you say the same thing again, twisting the words around
i will answer you again oh deceiver:

At least all those following can notice your mental state now, so it's accomplished! John 19:30 cheesy
Re: Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? by johnw47: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Maximus69:

At least all those following can notice your mental state now, so it's accomplished! John 19:30 cheesy

endogenous lying™ max

don't be concerned about others, just address your lies
instead of camouflaging them with your false accusations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spending Easter In Hotel Or Church Which Is Better / New Prelate For Methodist Church Nigeria / Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.