Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (84448 Views)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Bigajeff(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2019
We dig up and we found it www.meetsurrogatemothers.com
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by ayokellany: 4:08am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
I hope children don't take after surrogate mothers.

Whatever the case, if i were to do, i wouldn't let someone looking like any of these carry my kids.

A clean fit Latina will be OK. I wouldn't want my kids looking like Okro soup after delivery. I would't want to take chances, science can be funny atimes.

Are you Igbo ?
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by trapQ: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2019
You people keep showing us everyday how low your IQs are on this forum. I have never seen a woman post such senseless racist comment on this forum. It is always you men. If a white person said this you will cry racism and call for his head right?
Mumu.
PlanetOfApes:

Whatever the case, if i were to do, i wouldn't let someone looking like any of these carry my kids.

A clean fit Latina will be OK. I wouldn't want my kids looking like Okro soup after delivery. I would't want to take chances, science can be funny atimes.

13 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

Having sex with the surrogacy mother will automatically make her the biological mother of the kids she'd give birth to. The man is the sperm donor, while the woman is the egg producer. So how those this help the biological parents(mum&dad) who are seeking for a surrogacy to birth their offspring

again there are many types of surrogacy, and if one of the parents is infertile, then you have to do whatever rocks your boat to become a parent....and again, the heavy price of implanting a couple's embryo (into a surrogate's womb) will quickly have many reconsider and go the natural way.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by capitalzero: 4:24am On Jun 27, 2019
asuustrike1:
Doctors in this forum I need answers to the questions below
1. Would a child resemble surrogate mother?
2.Would he/she share her DNA?
3. Who donates the sperm?
4. How fee do these women charge?
1.No
2.No
3.Husband-sperm,real mother-egg
4.Negotiable

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by drkay(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

1. No
2. No
3. Intending Father/ semen donor
4. Negotiable, sometimes free.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Ndipe(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Surprised that women choose to be surrogate mothers when you factor in the pain during childbirth

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Memberclub(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

doesn't work like dat
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by iomoge2(f): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2019
slap1:

Can surrogacy prevent two AS couple from having an SS child?
. No. This is because the child belongs to the AS and SS couple.
Not the surrogate.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Daboomb: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

You are one of those Maggas sufffering from extremly low self esteem! You are a disgrace to that "Black African" skin on you.
You better go and bleach your skin so you can become a LATINO yourself, Ediota.

Persin wey nor get womb sef dey pick-and-chose how persin wey get womb go look?
Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by iomoge2(f): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It depends on what type of surrogacy it is.... A) surrogate mother had sex with husband, B) surrogate mother get already fertilized egg/ embryo implanted into her womb or C) surrogate mother has child of her own (with whomever) then hand the child to expecting parents

If the surrogate is the above example A) then child has surrogate mother and father's DNA, if above example B) then DNA of the woman and man whose fertilized egg/embryo was implanted. The surrogate mother is just a carrier and does not share blood etc with child.

Biological Father if possible, if not a stranger's sperm from sperm bank

From nothing to whatever they desire... It's all down to both the surrogate mother AND expecting parents to come to a mutual agreement
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by iomoge2(f): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2019
hinere:
They are doing a heavenly work
May God help and Keep them and also give them strength to continue in this journey. Amen
E no easy to carry Belle for pesin

After Celebrity Kim Kardarshian West had her second child, she had to opt for surrogacy for her third and fourth children. This was due to this fertility issues she faced during her first two pregnancies.

Nigeria needs to wake up to accept this because it has given hope to couples battling fertility issues. All that is needed is the couples sperm and egg.

Also Single women who don't want marriage can opt for surrogacy.
Nigerian men who don't want marriage have opted for this already in our Naija style called "Baby Mama"
In America, they do this everyday.

I'm life, there is always a way out. When there is life, there is hope.
Lastly, just hold enough money before opting for surrogacy.

YOU ARE RIGHT

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by pinkygurl(f): 5:23am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

grin
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by iomoge2(f): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Bigajeff:
We dig up and we found it www.meetsurrogatemothers.com
they are on Instagram too. Enough pictures and videos
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by miniziter(m): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

Brilliant summarization. Thanks friend. Other people explanation to me seems so discombobulating.

You're also confusing us with this your grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2019
iomoge2:
it’s only surrogate if it’s option B.
For option A, and C are not surrogates. A is a mistress, C is a mother who doesn’t want the child. Surrogacy is when the woman is just a

There are many types of surrogacy...for example the TRaDITiONAL and GESTATIONAL type. Traditional: the surrogate will use her own egg, gestational: she will only be a womb carrying another person fertilized egg.

Many women or men can't have children thus don't have sperm/egg to give for surrogacy, therefore many are using surrogate mothers (or sperm banks) for help. A is not a mistress if she has an agreement to have a child for a couple (by having sex with hubby because wifey is infertile) and hand over the child to them. That's Still a surrogate mother.

Same with C where women are simply having an agreement to have children for a couple and hand over the child to them (parents pay for medical care etc), not adoption or whatever but from the get go, the surrogate is chosen to have a child for infertile parents, and hand over the child as soon as it is born.

Remember, these surrogate mothers also are having kids for gay men (ask Elton John, George Michael, Ricky Martin or Cristiano Ronaldo) thus no mothers involved (but surrogate).... That's also surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Scandinavian02: 5:46am On Jun 27, 2019
thatigboman:
let me explain to u.
If one's wife cant carry a baby for 9 months (eg numerous miscarriages), they can opt for option of surrogacy.
Doctors extract the father's sperm and d wife's egg and inject in a tube, take the developed eggs and then put in the surrogate mum's womb, who will then then carry the unborn child for 9 months.
Once the child is born, they will be transferred to the original parents in the hospital.
The surrogate mum doesn't even see the child or know the original parents. Just get paid and go.
A friend did it and told me. Shed tears for them. And happy for them. They have a very handsome boy now.

Would they later disclose to the child that he is a product of Surrogacy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Rosarie(f): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

they will look exactly like u and ur wife.what they put is ur sperm and ur wife's egg .there is no biological link of the kid and the woman carrying the baby
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nwanna2588: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2019
The bottom line is that you are officially a mother of no child. This cannot be justified in the Bible
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by cococandy(f): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Ignorant
PlanetOfApes:

Nwanna2588:
The bottom line is that you are officially a mother of no child. This cannot be justified in the Bible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by thatigboman: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

Do you by any means have an address of the center they used?
hospitals that carry out IVF facilitate such arrangements
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by dotedote: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

po

In case you don't know, it's got nothing to do with the carrier's genes.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by wealthyhenry(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

Brilliant summarization. Thanks friend. Other people explanation to me seems so discombobulating.
Summary
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by akdjr(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2019
If sorogacy and donating or selling of sperm is legal why is selling of baby ilegal? Just want to know .

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by thatigboman: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Would they later disclose to the child that he is a product of Surrogacy?
left for the parents. Either way, it doesn't change anything

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by thatigboman: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Nwanna2588:
u think that a woman that is looking for a child will have time to read the bible?
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by oduz: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2019
akdjr:
If sorogacy and donating or selling of sperm is legal why is selling of baby ilegal? Just want to know .

Because it can encourage kidnapping or slavery, since there are no formal terms or arrangements ....

It is due to these arrangements that adoption is also legal

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by abiolamitodun(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2019
hope this development won't encourage those unserious element to start destroying their wombs in the process of aborting...since there's hope if they are barren

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by slap1(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2019
kennygee:

No.

But if they can afford a surrogate, then they can afford the medical process of fertilizing the female's eggs with the male's sperm, then screening samples for SS and eliminating them, then implanting the needed and safe samples into the mother or the surrogate.

Thank you.
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by slap1(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2019
iomoge2:
. No. This is because the child belongs to the AS and SS couple.
Not the surrogate.

Thank you.
Re: Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2019
asuustrike1:
a surrogate mother is like a soil for a seed to grow.
There are two types of surrogacy:
1) the gestational surrogacy where the fetus is already fertilized outside before being introduced into the womb of the surrogate,in this case, child will not resemble the surrogate mother if she didn't donate the egg

2) terminal surrogacy where the surrogate uses her egg ,in this case the child share some DNA with the surrogate mother and will definitely look like her.

Usually , I believe its not the problem of the surrogate mother to know who provided the sperm as it is usually couples (husband and wife) that hire surrogates ,so getting the sperm should be the couple's worry.

As for the payment ,I believe its up to the surrogate,mind you its not cheap .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.