Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration (17534 Views)

Tinubu’s Govt To Spend ₦‎341 Billion On Judgment Debts / Fashola: Debts Incurred Under Buhari Justifiable / Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by booksrite(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
so you are not yet tired of these propaganda after seeing the madness your brother is displaying in Imo state?Time shall tell. God will definitely vindicate Rochas soon.

angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by booksrite001: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
angry
ok.you can just drop a phone number here and edit it.
I'll call you kiss
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by AngelicBeing: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
IfyaIways:
ok.you can just drop a phone number here and edit it.
I'll call you kiss
Nairaland is full of trolls/ monitoring spirits grin, can you drop maybe a whatsapp number and I will add you and send you a message and you can edit it
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nairaland is full of trolls, can you drop maybe a whatsapp number and I will add you and send you a message
That is why i said you can edit the number as soon as i get it.
You want I,a highly placed person in government to drop my number?lol
Forget about business then.
It was nice talking to you.
And please,edit all the mentions.
Wouldn't be nice if people get to know of our little chat.
Thank you kiss
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by AngelicBeing: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2019
IfyaIways:
Thank you kiss
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Why don't you drop an email, and I will get it now and reply you, l am scared of dropping my number on Nairaland, and if it is not possible from your end, no worries, thanks for your time
Thank you
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by AngelicBeing: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2019
IfyaIways:
alright.

This is my work email.please edit it as soon as you are done.
I do not want to be getting lot's of unsolicited messages.
Thank you.
check your email
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by AngelicBeing: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2019
IfyaIways:
Thank you kiss
Kindly delete your email address from the thread before monitoring spirits hijack it grin
Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Kindly delete your email address from the thread before monitoring spirits hijack it grin
thank you.
Old age I guess lol

1 Like

Re: Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration by ejighikemeuwa: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hotzone:
Having Mbaise man as a governor now is worst to Imo State than Rochas. Owerri people, u guys no try by imposing this over sabi persona to the entire State
it is not good for you to show your foolishness to the general public, you see your brother is a thief and don't want imo state to move forward after his rule and you are here showing your foolishness to all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspended SGF Lawal Absent As Senate Committee Vows To Submit Their Report / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.