Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday (26671 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by IamHeWrites: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer in the September 22, 2018, gubernatorial election in Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Thursday declared he would become the governor of the state by next week Friday.

He expressed optimism that the Supreme Court judgment slated for July 5 in the appeal filed against the Court of Appeal ruling that declared incumbent Governor Gboyega Oyetola would be in his (Adeleke) favour.

The apex court had fixed July 5 for judgement on the petition Adeleke filed against the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the election, Oyetola, who was returned elected by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after the conduct of the rerun poll.

Adeleke, who spoke at the PDP secretariat in Osogbo tasked members of the party to remain calm and prayerful ahead of the July 5 judgment so that they can get a favourable verdict.

Exuding confidence on the expected judgment while receiving the Osun West Action Democratic Party (ADP)’s Senatorial Candidate for 2019 elections, Dr. Dotun Babayemi and his supporters into PDP at the party’s secretariat, Adeleke, who was represented by the chairman of the party in Osun, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, the state party chairman assured that the state would witness a new dawn of development when he assumes office.

Receiving the decampees, the PDP South West zonal chairman, Dr. Eddy Olafeso, lauded both new and old members of the party for their commitment and just as he vowed to give necessary support towards ensuring unity among them.

Responding, Dr. Dotun Babayemi, said he and his supporters decided to join the PDP because of their belief in the party and prayed for Adeleke’s victory in his case before the Supreme Court.

He stated, “we pray for PDP’s victory in the matter before to the Supreme Court. We believe in the party and we shall join forces to reposition it.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/802317/just-in-i-will-be-osun-state-governor-by-next-friday-%e2%80%95-ademola-adeleke-boasts/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by jaybanky(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
FP all the way cheesy cheesy.... Mr Adeleke, dancing senator or what is that your name? Pls I need you to wake up and stop dreaming.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Dadaboy: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
What is wrong with Nigerians and this way of presumption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by aolawale025: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
By Gods Grace

39 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Amuocha: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Great

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by onlinetomola(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
and Osun people ma fejoku ni grin .... Zanku leg work ! Dancing Barney Governor is about to emerged

34 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by tuniski: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
The will of God as expressed by the people of Osun on September 22nd shall prevail.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by tuniski: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
aolawale025:
By Gods Grace
Amen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by LibertyRep: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Those who admitted to have remote controlled the election may still have the ability to remote control the judgment.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by deji68: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Remember Ayinde Barristr song . maa deniyan maa deniyan iwoyi ola..... but i hope he wins sha wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by FAMILYJA(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Allow that to be decided by the court.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by yarimo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
ADELEKE You can only be osun state governor in your imaginations. grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Sirjamo: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kaffy the dancer, pls, come and and carry your papa o

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by deboysben(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adeleke

imola

Isha Allah you will come out victorious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Bbdot(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Eku Imura o

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by TooMuchStuff: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Praise God

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by WonderManly(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2019
IamHeWrites:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer in the September 22, 2018, gubernatorial election in Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Thursday declared he would become the governor of the state by next week Friday.

He expressed optimism that the Supreme Court judgment slated for July 5 in the appeal filed against the Court of Appeal ruling that declared incumbent Governor Gboyega Oyetola would be in his (Adeleke) favour.

The apex court had fixed July 5 for judgement on the petition Adeleke filed against the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the election, Oyetola, who was returned elected by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after the conduct of the rerun poll.

Adeleke, who spoke at the PDP secretariat in Osogbo tasked members of the party to remain calm and prayerful ahead of the July 5 judgment so that they can get a favourable verdict.

Exuding confidence on the expected judgment while receiving the Osun West Action Democratic Party (ADP)’s Senatorial Candidate for 2019 elections, Dr. Dotun Babayemi and his supporters into PDP at the party’s secretariat, Adeleke, who was represented by the chairman of the party in Osun, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, the state party chairman assured that the state would witness a new dawn of development when he assumes office.

Receiving the decampees, the PDP South West zonal chairman, Dr. Eddy Olafeso, lauded both new and old members of the party for their commitment and just as he vowed to give necessary support towards ensuring unity among them.

Responding, Dr. Dotun Babayemi, said he and his supporters decided to join the PDP because of their belief in the party and prayed for Adeleke’s victory in his case before the Supreme Court.

He stated, “we pray for PDP’s victory in the matter before to the Supreme Court. We believe in the party and we shall join forces to reposition it.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/802317/just-in-i-will-be-osun-state-governor-by-next-friday-%e2%80%95-ademola-adeleke-boasts/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

In advance...

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by success1smyn(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2019
LibertyRep:

Those who admitted to have remote controlled the election may still have the ability to remote control the judgment.

MY FEAR

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Mofifoluwa2003: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Well if its God's will

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Johnnyessence(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2019
This is words of faith and I aligned myself with it. We pray for favour and mercies of God for you on July 5th.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by hannysur8(m): 3:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Not all dream come to reality, you saw that on your sleep

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Stan232: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and china accounts are available. Call or message on watsapp 08168152166.thanls
Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by walexydo: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Not all dream come to reality, you saw that on your sleep
This one will come to reality by next week,mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Bolustical: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2019
I believe by this time next week,

The same people who hailed the Tanko led judiciary for giving unfavourable judgements to APC in Zamfara and Rivers states will be the first to crucify the judiciary when they get their own fair share of judgment next week.

There is no way PDP is gonna win this case.

This isn't the era of dollarised judgments as obtained under Onoghen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by walexydo: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Bolustical:

The same people who hailed the Tanko led judiciary for giving unfavourable judgements to APC in Zamfara and Rivers states will be the first to crucify the judiciary when they get their own fair share of judgment next week.

Be deceiving yourself, we will know by next week whether d returning officer has the right to unilaterally cancel election in some units to justify d inconclusive election when the winner had already emerged and had already satisfied the requirements of the Law.AWON
OLE BURUKU, ELECTION RIGGERS.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2019
As the world awaits the Supreme Court judgement on the
gubernatorial election conducted last year in Osun State,
Youth Leader of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the
state, Mr. Seyi Bamidele, has declared that his party would
soon take over what the All Progressive Congress (APC)
has been holding on to Since November, 2018..
The candidate of APC, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola has been the
Governor of Osun State after he was declared winner of
September, 2018 election by Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC). Senator Ademola Adeleke of the PDP
was not satisfied with the decision of the INEC, he
approached the election tribunal which upturned the
declaration of the INEC, a decision which the APC took to
the Appeal Court and won.
Senator Adeleke and PDP thereafter took the case to the
final arbiter, the Supreme Court, which heard the case on
Monday 17 June, 2019 in Abuja and reserved the final
judgement till 5 July.
“We are winning this time around and from the look of
things, there has been apprehension within the government
of APC in Osun State,” said Bamidele in Osogbo.
“The government of APC in Osun State is an illegal
government because it was not the will of the generality of
the people of the state as the results of the governorship
election has shown. It is quite glaring that we are winning
this one at the Supreme Court.”
Bamidele said that looking closely at the running of the
government since Oyetola took over, it can be seen that the
government is unsettled.
“They can’t be settled because they know what they did. It
was glaring that the judgement at the Appeal Court won’t
stand the test of time and I’m so glad that we have
incorruptible judges at the Supreme Court who would be fair
to all parties. There has been no clear policy direction from
this government since last year. You cannot murder sleep
and expect that you will have a sound sleep, no way,”
Bamidele said.
“It has been one protest or the other from the pensioners,
artisans to ‘okada’ riders. There has been multiple taxation
to increase the burden on the masses. This is not a
government the good people of our state voted for and I
believe the end is near for them. This is a judgement the
people have been eagerly waiting for because the suffering
is too much and on our side we are very optimistic.
“If you move around the town and feel the purse of the
people, the talk around now is ‘E ku imura July 5’, meaning
we’re all preparing for July 5. I must tell you everybody
including ordinary citizens on the streets can’t wait for that
day to come. We are very optimistic and we are already
celebrating victory that is on the way for us,” he said.
When ask what new things the PDP government will bring on
the table for the people of Osun State if the party win at the
Supreme Court on 5 July, the Youth Leader said: “PDP is
loaded. We will run an inclusive and democratic
government where every citizen of the state will be a
stakeholder contrary to what we are experiencing now. How
can contracts of Osun State government be given to
outsiders when we have our people who can even do the
jobs better? Our government won’t do like this. We know
where the shoes pinch. How can a responsible government
be claiming that a programme like O’YES has employed
20,000 people when we all know that they are not more
than 5,000? The debt burden on the state is too much.
Osun is a civil servant state; we will give priority to the
payment of salary promptly.
“On education, while we will ensure qualitative education at
all levels, we will not condone a situation of unified uniform
for the students. This is not good. We also have good plans
in the area of agriculture and some other good things which
I think we should wait till we collect our stolen mandate
back from the APC-led government.”

https://pmexpressng.com/coming-take-stolen-mandate-pdp-youth-leader-tells-osun-govt/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Bolustical:

you are only ranting and wailing here Apc miscreant. bolustic as your username called was banned cos' your lies, propaganda and fallacies has been exposed. you have nothing to contribute except blowing your propaganda as expected from you. it will never help your career and your party. Infact you are only ranting on your ignorance here. keep it up. supreme court judges will decide on the case in accordance of the law and constitution backing our electoral act bill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Ibaje eniyan ko da ise oluwa duro. we ask for God's mercy and favour on the judgement day on July 5th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by 35824L: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Adeleke should try again in 2022.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Benekruku(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by tommykiwi(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2019
And I say a BIG Amen to that....

Your Excellency Sir,
The incoming Governor of Osun State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday by Junkie1: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
LWKM ...LET'S WAIT AND SEE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode / Sanusi Backs Relocation Of CBN Units, Departments To Lagos / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.