Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

"Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again (31471 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Benekruku(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
titosantana:
Something tells me this woman is not totally okay

And you are Okay?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Benekruku(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
kabarka:
Dakolo don enter one chance and he dont even know it.
Watch out the effect on him and his carrer.
He will know WHY TWO HAS BECOME ONE.
[/s]
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Benekruku(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Mrpojj:

I will not say it happened or it didn't happen
But I feel there is sumtyn this lady is not telling her husband and us
[/s]
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:
We simply have to take into account that if this story is true and I see no reason why a married woman would open herself up to lie about a revered pastor, she must be hurting badly. Post traumatic stress disorder is a major issue

The fact you go to bed and sleep soundly is a grace. Many people arent that lucky. There are millions that cant sleep at night and wake up screaming in agony once they get to sleep

Rape leaves a woman in debilitating mental condition. Care must be taken to ensure they get adequate support.

On the balance of probability this man must have committed this crime. [b]There have been numerous credible women accusing this same man about this same conduct in the past. [/b]They simply can't be picking on him.

Whilst he is presumed innocent before being proven guilty, we must not sweep this grave accusations under the carpet. These are potential crimes and potential victims who feel the effects of this trauma daily. They need help and they do not need derision and further victimisation

What does she stand to gain if the accusation is false. We must also assume she is not making this up and investigate this thoroughly. If indeed this pastor slept with her at 17 then it is rape regardless if she gave consent. Anyone that age is a minor and a minor cannot give consent. It is statutory rape even with her consent

Pray name one woman who has come out to accuse the pastor of RAPE before
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Eskdale(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
twerkjack:

Oh do shut up undecided
don't shut him up, That's his say. Take your rude self oura here please
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Damoche10:

The best way to live peacefully is to live upright!

This is another allegation of the same crime from different women/ladies.

When Robert Kelly (R-Kelly) was initially accused of sleeping with underaged girls, what happened?... fast forward till today what finally happened?

Bill Cosby was accused too, what finally happened?

These women wouldn't just accuse Fatoyinbo because he is Fatoyinbo but accuse him because he did it.

Which other women accused him of rape previously?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by sweetrace(f): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:
We simply have to take into account that if this story is true and I see no reason why a married woman would open herself up to lie about a revered pastor, she must be hurting badly. Post traumatic stress disorder is a major issue

The fact you go to bed and sleep soundly is a grace. Many people arent that lucky. There are millions that cant sleep at night and wake up screaming in agony once they get to sleep

Rape leaves a woman in debilitating mental condition. Care must be taken to ensure they get adequate support.

On the balance of probability this man must have committed this crime. There have been numerous credible women accusing this same man about this same conduct in the past. They simply can't be picking on him.

Whilst he is presumed innocent before being proven guilty, we must not sweep this grave accusations under the carpet. These are potential crimes and potential victims who feel the effects of this trauma daily. They need help and they do not need derision and further victimisation

What does she stand to gain if the accusation is false. We must also assume she is not making this up and investigate this thoroughly. If indeed this pastor slept with her at 17 then it is rape regardless if she gave consent. Anyone that age is a minor and a minor cannot give consent. It is statutory rape even with her consent

You don’t know why a married woman will lie about being raped? Is marriage synonymous with integrity? Will she be the first person to lie about being raped? I don’t know if she’s lying or not, but the onus is on her to prove her story.

That so many people accuse one of something does not make it true. An accusation often makes one vulnerable to further accusations. There are men and women who claim to have slept with someone they’ve never met. Maybe for fame, because they have a serious crush on the person, their personal fantasy or simply because they are liars. I know because I have been on the receiving end of false accusations by people I don’t know.

When most people lie, they often lie some more to sustain the original lie until it blows up in their faces. She might have had a teen crush on the Pastor. She may have had an affair with him with all the feelings being one sided and felt rejected when the affair ended. She might have been raped. We don’t know what happened to her, but she has no shred of proof and I don’t understand why anyone is accepting her allegations as gospel.

As per statutory rape, I don’t think Nigeria is a country that will accept a consensual affair with a 17 year old as rape. Not when there are so many young ladies throwing themselves at men these days. Plus if this holds, then loads of Nigerian men will be sent to jail o as I don’t think men here asks for one’s age before sleeping with her.

I’m a woman who does not even know the pastor. Hiwever, I need more than mere allegations. Why is Busla coming out now? Why did she not go to court?

If Busola was indeed raped, I hope she gets healing for such a traumatic experience. I don’t believe social media vengeance is the route to this healing though. She needs to forgive him and let it go so she can heal completely and be the best version of herself. Yes forgive! There’s nothing that cannot be forgiven. She does not want the acid of bitterness eating up her life. End of epistle.

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by netflicks(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2019
But busola u should have ran off at the sudden event what happend to your legs..then again on the bonet of a car which means it was in the open the second time..hmmmm
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
inoki247:
All this social Media Post No b evidence sue him nd if d Law Court found guilty he will be mailed to jail.... Abi no b Person charge bill Cosby...

U must be really naive if you think this is just about justice...fresh case seff isn’t properly investigated because of logistics let alone stale case ......
There’s a business angle to everything, soon this woman will become an ambassador to NGOs on women matter....she will get endorsement...they will start throwing around the word “brave” and she will soon become the new word for brave...she might even show up on billboards...she will definitely become a motivational speaker
Heck! She will even write a book..don’t get it twisted..it’s always about money at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2019
titosantana:
Something tells me this woman is not totally okay
Yes, she's suffering from emotional disorder other rape victims do go through
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U must be really naive if you think this is just about justice...fresh case seff isn’t properly investigated because of logistics let alone stale case ......
There’s a business angle to everything, soon this woman will become an ambassador to NGOs on women matter....she will get endorsement...they will start throwing around the word “brave” and she will soon become the new word for brave...she might even show up on billboards...she will definitely become a motivational speaker
Heck! She will even write a book..don’t get it twisted..it’s always about money at the end of the day
If she gets everything u wrote above, she deserves it. For speaking up against all odds, with her fame at stake. Oprah Winfrey was raped, Twice! Now she's gotten everything u stated above.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by NextBuhari: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
irumole1975:
This thing is confusing me. All my female friends have been raped. Anytime I meet a girl,and we're about to get down, she will tell me she's no longera virgin as either her dad, uncle or cousin has raped her. Please what is happening
Very true!
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

If she gets everything u wrote above, she deserves it. For speaking up against all odds, with her fame at stake. Oprah Winfrey was raped, Twice! Now she's gotten everything u stated above.

Whateva you say..she even deserves to be the president of Nigeria..I mean it’s not easy,being raped twice for that matter, first time at her house as in her own territory, imagine the efontry when no one was at home. Very calculating evil man, he already knew when nobody else but the victim will be at home.. then she went to the rapist’s home and got raped the second time on the bonnet...she even deserves to given an oil well..
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lonelypacifist6: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Why is it that people that are called biodun like to Abuse people like this,My own biodun was our house maid, She would ask my brothers to go and play outside And Lay Me down Naked then sit on me My femur Would be pain me, but When I tell my Stepmother Bukola She Would just Slap me and Call me bad child where did I hear that language.Well the Maid Later got pregnant from one Street guy And was sent back to her parents I was like four year old then at Oke ira kekere.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Whateva you say..she even deserves to be the president of Nigeria..I mean it’s not easy,being raped twice for that matter, first time at her house as in her own territory, imagine the efontry when no one was at home. Very calculating evil man, he already knew when nobody else but the victim will be at home.. then she went to the rapist’s home and got raped the second time on the bonnet...she even deserves to given an oil well..
I'd have hit the like button but I sense sarcasm in ur comment
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by NextBuhari: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
King44:
if this matter continues tried in court and fatoyinbo is vindicated person wey go suffer pass na timi dakolo most of his shows cones from the corporate world just imagine the effect on his career, they had better start gathering evidences and witnesses because the table had been shook already
Na Naija we dey, celebrities no dey suffer image or reputational issues. It even makes them more popular and marketable.

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

I'd have hit the like button but I sense sarcasm in ur comment

Sarcasm?? noooo!!!!!

This is me being serious about what should be in the constitution of Nigeria for every woman raped twice, first in her house and the second time at the evil predator’s house on the bonnet...

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by hadaptor(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by gassbee: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2019
This lady is still embarrassing herself on social media,
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2019
sweetrace:

You don’t know why a married woman will lie about being raped? Is marriage synonymous with integrity? Will she be the first person to lie about being raped? I don’t know if she’s lying or not, but the onus is on her to prove her story.

That so many people accuse one of something does not make it true. An accusation often makes one vulnerable to further accusations. There are men and women who claim to have slept with someone they’ve never met. Maybe for fame, because they have a serious crush on the person, their personal fantasy or simply because they are liars. I know because I have been on the receiving end of false accusations by people I don’t know.

When most people lie, they often lie some more to sustain the original lie until it blows up in their faces. She might have had a teen crush on the Pastor. She may have had an affair with him with all the feelings being one sided and felt rejected when the affair ended. She might have been raped. We don’t know what happened to her, but she has no shred of proof and I don’t understand why anyone is accepting her allegations as gospel.

As per statutory rape, I don’t think Nigeria is a country that will accept a consensual affair with a 17 year old as rape. Not when there are so many young ladies throwing themselves at men these days. Plus if this holds, then loads of Nigerian men will be sent to jail o as I don’t think men here asks for one’s age before sleeping with her.

I’m a woman who does not even know the pastor. Hiwever, I need more than mere allegations. Why is Busla coming out now? Why did she not go to court?

If Busola was indeed raped, I hope she gets healing for such a traumatic experience. I don’t believe social media vengeance is the route to this healing though. She needs to forgive him and let it go so she can heal completely and be the best version of herself. Yes forgive! There’s nothing that cannot be forgiven. She does not want the acid of bitterness eating up her life. End of epistle.

Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!! Let us just go and marry.im crushing on you

. I’ve not seen a woman analysed a matter with such objectivity, correct sense, no bias because of farmiliarity /similarity with the female gender....

sense will not kill you o jàré
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2019
What baffles me is why she continued to be his church member for many years after d Act and even met and dated Timi and still got pregnant outside wedlock
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Why is it that people that are called biodun like to Abuse people like this,My own biodun was our house maid, She would ask my brothers to go and play outside And Lay Me down Naked then sit on me My femur Would be pain me, but When I tell my Stepmother Bukola She Would just Slap me and Call me bad child where did I hear that language.Well the Maid Later got pregnant from one Street guy And was sent back to her parents I was like four year old then at Oke ira kekere.
Since ur a Man , NOBODY would listen to your story
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Badonasty(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
After the Public rape accusation Busola Dakolo had on the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, she went again to her Twitter page to write these.

"Now, should we treat women as independent agents, responsible for themselves? Of course. But being responsible has nothing to do with being raped. Women don’t get raped because they were drinking or took drugs. Women do not get raped because they weren’t careful enough."

"Women get raped because someone raped them."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-women-get-raped-because-someone.html

at least we go rest for vagina sorry Regina Daniels news small
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

One person fit rape? No gun knife � drug � only krest soft drink after dey don knack finish

You see the rubbish nollywood caused. Many of y'all think rape has to be by force with gun, knife and drug. Y'all have never heard of grooming before. Please get informed before you come online sounding ignorant.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:
Stupid woman why you nor talk am ever since because that day the thing sweet � you na make you lock up

Una don get problem now

You decide to bring him down with Una two secret �

Pastor dey knack you and you lock up you dey knack choir leader you lock up even carry belle for am without marriage
This woman enter house cz �

Even she had summoned courage to speak up then, what different reaction would you have had?

What reaction have you had to women who have spoken up now? Is it not the same nonsense replies "she must have been enjoying it yen yen yen".

Even if a woman comes out of your neighbours house and say your neighbour raped her 2 seconds ago, you will still say the same nonsense. Abeg rest! You have nothing sensible to contribute.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by sweetrace(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!! Let us just go and marry.im crushing on you

. I’ve not seen a woman analysed a matter with such objectivity, correct sense, no bias because of farmiliarity /similarity with the female gender....

sense will not kill you o jàré

Hehehe! Thank you
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

How is this rape again....this man is clearly a randy, sex addict he-goat that doesn’t deserve to be on the pulpit
He propositioned you, u were a smart lady and turned the table around by saying no, exploiting the situation and blackmailing him on the long run.
I don’t understand women, he has been rubbing u but u never drew the line and say he should stop...but in ur mind u were not comfortable...I hear this a lot :
“in my mind I wasn’t comfortable”
That’s where the mistake happen, he puts the pen!s in in ur mind u are still uncomfortable, later you will now say it’s rape....
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
crazyABO:
Why must y'all bring your private life on social media Now imagine fast forward to 10years later she got divorced by her husband , this same people supporting her will come online and pull her history saying it was because of wah happened between her and the pastor sad ok the kids grew up and typed his parent name on Google n was surprised about all wah popped up. U can just sue him and if found guilty then that's one bad egg gone lipsrsealed and not rant about. Action speak louder than words abeg undecided

Then why don't you tell people affected by SARS to do the same. Why don't they quietly go and sue SARS. Why bring it online?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
inoki247:
All this social Media Post No b evidence sue him nd if d Law Court found guilty he will be mailed to jail.... Abi no b Person charge bill Cosby...

Have you or any one you know ever tried to go an repost armed robbery at a police station? How did it go? Now imagine trying to go and report rape.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
And it took how many years to blow your vuvuzela............

Like say if she blow am now no be the same nonsense you go still talk. Go and ask your mother, aunties and sisters. Many of them have this story but they will take that secret to their grave.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
GTFOH:
Make una carry una ORIBURUKU comot Abeg!!!

Foolish people reacting up and down .. like they closet clean!
Fucktards everywhere!

And You Useless Dakolo's Hoe! Were you not throwing urself up and down at Biodun back then at Stella Maris Offa Garage, Ilorin? u want make we open history book abi!

Shior! I laff when I see hungry chemical reactors reacting up and down!
All OF YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT LAS LAS.

How does any of the things you wrote above justify rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.