Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

"Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again (31467 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
larryking540:
y not sue d pastor, instead of ranting on social media, I kw ur life depends on it to succeed, but just sue d guy if he truly did it,
because u are actually making it cool to bring private Matters online,

they kw day rape man ?we day talk? abegeeee

What kind of silly excuse is this? So because some men don't talk about their rape cases, then nobody should talk again. That's like saying "when SARS harassed me, I didn't talk so abeg make everybody keep quiet."

Who is stopping you from talking?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
This war is between
1. Atheist.
2. Feminists.
3. Fanatics and
4. Supporters of either Parties.

No Manninist in this war. I thought they will be at the center sef.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Crysthaniel(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
The game just begins....

Let me park here first...

Person fit think say dis one no go reach front page Later Gbam d tin don enter front page.

And we all know say Regina and Tonto don go for leave on nairaland. Nah Dakolo and Coza dey trend now 4 nairaland....

yez bro make we rest small
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by TANID(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Then why don't you tell people affected by SARS to do the same. Why don't they quietly go and sue SARS. Why bring it online?
Is That You On DP ?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Is That You On DP ?

That's Taim Alfalasi
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by TANID(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

That's Taim Alfalasi
I Don't Know Her, It's Even Sound Like Arabian Names.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by ibnlawal(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
titosantana:
Something tells me this woman is not totally okay

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Even she had summoned courage to speak up then, what different reaction would you have had?

What reaction have you had to women who have spoken up now? Is it not the same nonsense replies "she must have been enjoying it yen yen yen".

Even if a woman comes out of your neighbours house and say your neighbour raped her 2 seconds ago, you will still say the same nonsense. Abeg rest! You have nothing sensible to contribute.

Mumu were you there? You were told a Story wake up lizard
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

You see the rubbish nollywood caused. Many of y'all think rape has to be by force with gun, knife and drug. Y'all have never heard of grooming before. Please get informed before you come online sounding ignorant.

Who be this again? Beanshead you dey there �
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

Bitch! Why do you have to wait for him to deny before you post the pictures and audio recording?
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Mumu were you there? You were told a Story wake up lizard

But when a man says a woman is an olosho, and that he has used her up and down, you guys don't have to be there yet you rush to to believe it. Use that logic here. Till today y'all call Linda Ikeji, Tonto, Tiwa Savage etc. We're you there to confirm they were olosho. Ask yourself that before you come for me.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Who be this again? Beanshead you dey there �
mtchewww
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

But when a man says a woman is an olosho, and that he has used her up and down, you guys don't have to be there yet you rush to to believe it. Use that logic here. Till today y'all call Linda Ikeji, Tonto, Tiwa Savage etc. We're you there to confirm they were olosho. Ask yourself that before you come for me.

Enter house
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lonelypacifist6: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Budex40:

Since ur a Man , NOBODY would listen to your story
Doesn't come as a surprise to me.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house
Ozuor
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Like say if she blow am now no be the same nonsense you go still talk. Go and ask your mother, aunties and sisters. Many of them have this story but they will take that secret to their grave.

Like you, your mother, aunties and sisters have also been raped........ Indeed.........
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Like you, your mother, aunties and sisters have also been raped........ Indeed.........

Funny thing, you're right. I found out a dark secret about an older female relative, I loved so much. She is late now, but her husband told me it happened before they got married. She never even for once gave a hint of it all the time I knew her. She died when she was older. So imagine the thousands of women who have this secret in their hearts around me that I greet everyday. Even I will probably take my secret to the grave, this is something that will be very hard to open up to a daughter or son about.

You might be joking here because you will never understand it but I am not, because this is the story of women and some men I know, from family, from school and from work.

Pay attention to the women around you. Their eye hide secrets.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Budex40:

Since ur a Man , NOBODY would listen to your story

Then believe his story and help him(if he seeks it's). Don't wait for everyone to believe him before you act. Right now on nairaland there are many people who do not believe Busola but did that stop her from publicising her story.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Funny thing, you're right. I found out a dark secret about an older female relative, I loved so much. She is late now, but her husband told me it happened before they got married. She never even for once gave a hint of it all the time I knew her. She died when she was older. So imagine the thousands of women who have this secret in their hearts around me that I greet everyday. Even I will probably take my secret to the grave, this is something that will be very hard to open up to a daughter or son about.

You might be joking here because you will never understand it but I am not, because this is the story of women and some men I know, from family, from school and from work.

Pay attention to the women around you. Their eye hide secrets.

Have you ever experienced rape (personally) ?......
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

How is this rape again....this man is clearly a randy, sex addict he-goat that doesn’t deserve to be on the pulpit
He propositioned you, u were a smart lady and turned the table around by saying no, exploiting the situation and blackmailing him on the long run.
I don’t understand women, he has been rubbing u but u never drew the line and say he should stop...but in ur mind u were not comfortable...I hear this a lot :
“in my mind I wasn’t comfortable”
That’s where the mistake happen, he puts the pen!s in in ur mind u are still uncomfortable, later you will now say it’s rape....

I'm sorry where did you see RAPE. Coz I've been looking for it. Abi are you responding to a different write up.

And the fact that he was rubbing her, might have not been interpreted as sexual till he made that move and she put 2 and 2 together.

Would you rather she had raised alarm about the rubbing, then our nairaland manninist will now come for her and accuse her of raising "UNNECESSARY ALARM", and "TRYING TO GAIN FAME" because he is a "RICH MAN".

Afterall, "IT IS ONLY RUBBING", "ABI DID HE ASK YOU OUT?", "DID HE TRY TO RAPE YOU?", "SO WHY THE ALARM ORDINARY RUBBING", "ONLY HAND HE PUT ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU MISINTERPRETED IT", "WOMEN SHA!!!", "I'M SURE YOU LIKED IT JARE".

Something tells me, it's even your type that would have typed this if she had raised alarm about the initial rubbing.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you ever experienced rape (personally) ?......

I could tell you how insensitive and triggering it is to ask such a question on a public forum to a random stranger but then again, you have proven that you really do not have the range or experience to understand this.

I will leave you with this one word.

Please and please, pay attention to those around you and be sensitive when talking with them.

Peace.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

I could tell you how insensitive and triggering it is to ask such a question on a public forum to a random stranger but then again, you have proven that you really do not have the range or experience to understand this.

I will leave you with this one word.

Please and please, pay attention to those around you and be sensitive when talking with them.

Peace.

Keep joining the band wagon.........
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Keep joining the band wagon.........

So I should tell you I was raped and describe in detail how the rape happened to you, a complete stranger. A stranger who has proven that he doesn't even care about rape.

See ehn bros.

E go be!
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

I'm sorry where did you see RAPE. Coz I've been looking for it. Abi are you responding to a different write up.

And the fact that he was rubbing her, might have not been interpreted as sexual till he made that move and she put 2 and 2 together.

Would you rather she had raised alarm about the rubbing, then our nairaland manninist will now come for her and accuse her of raising "UNNECESSARY ALARM", and "TRYING TO GAIN FAME" because he is a "RICH MAN".

Afterall, "IT IS ONLY RUBBING", "ABI DID HE ASK YOU OUT?", "DID HE TRY TO RAPE YOU?", "SO WHY THE ALARM ORDINARY RUBBING", "ONLY HAND HE PUT ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU MISINTERPRETED IT", "WOMEN SHA!!!", "I'M SURE YOU LIKED IT JARE".

Something tells me, it's even your type that would have typed this if she had raised alarm about the initial rubbing.

U are not a very objective person, cos I don’t know what u mean by something tells you... u let ur feeling rule ur judgement.

A sexual assault starts from the inappropriate touching, a spank on the asss,I slight brush on the boobs...if u don’t draw a line with a huge slap, a report to the police or direct authority probably office HR or the likes...90% of the time, it graduates to bolder move cos the man starts to assume u understand..
many times consensual sex never starts with a written or verbal agreement...it just happens spontaneously

... ladies should stop saying I was uncomfortable in my mind....men don’t read mind...
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U are not a very objective person, cos I don’t know what u mean by something tells you... u let ur feeling rule ur judgement.

A sexual assault starts from the inappropriate touching, a spank on the asss,I slight brush on the boobs...if u don’t draw a line with a huge slap, a report to the police or direct authority probably office HR or the likes...90% of the time, it graduates to bolder move cos the man starts to assume u understand..
many times consensual sex never starts with a written or verbal agreement...it just happens spontaneously

... ladies should stop saying I was uncomfortable in my mind....men don’t read mind...

Erm nowhere does it say he spanked her and. Again stick to the story and stop drawing extrapolation from outside it.

For example let's say he slightly brushed her boobs, which she didn't even mention in the article, she now raised alarm, he now accused her of trying to tarnish his image for something that he did subconsciously or even he outright denies it. Do you think anyone would believe her after this?

Again, people would call her ATTENTION SEEKER.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Secondly, WOMEN do not say he made me uncomfortable in my mind. THIS WOMAN said, when she first started, she noticed he did not respect person space and would stand too close and it made her physically uncomfortable. She did not even say mind anywhere there. It's almost like you are you just looking for excuse to blame her story.

Sexual assault is not a nollywood film. It doesn't manifest in that set order you just listed.

Weldone sir! In hail you sir! She should slap him so that when he beats nonsense out of her body, you manninist on nairaland will come and be laughing at her and call her "slay mama" and "bitter feminist" who thought she could fight a man.

Some of you men are so funny hahaha. You're so ignorant about a situation especially when it's applies to women but instead of humbling yourself and listening to women, you will wear your stiff agbada and come and be talking authoritatively.

It's like me asking if I should put 2 or 3 teaspoon of salt in the big pot of soup and you now come and reply with confidence "ENGINE OIL". hahahahahaha
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Secondly, WOMEN do not say he made me uncomfortable in my mind. THIS WOMAN said, when she first started, she noticed he did not respect person space and would stand too close and it made her physically uncomfortable. She did not even say mind anywhere there. It's almost like you are you just looking for excuse to blame her story.

Sexual assault is not a nollywood film. It doesn't manifest in that set order you just listed.

Weldone sir! In hail you sir! She should slap him so that when he beats nonsense out of her body, you manninist on nairaland will come and be laughing at her and call her "slay mama" and "bitter feminist" who thought she could fight a man.

Some of you men are so funny hahaha. You're so ignorant about a situation especially when it's applies to women but instead of humbling yourself and listening to women, you will wear your stiff agbada and come and be talking authoritatively.

It's like me asking if I should put 2 or 3 teaspoon of salt in the big pot of soup and you now come and reply with confidence "ENGINE OIL". hahahahahaha

I am looking for excuse?? Are u not the one that posted the story of someone who said she has evidence and snapped pictures in hotel...it was that comment I mentioned and that story had a point where the lady said he was rubbing her and it made her uncomfortable....but she never said she drew boundaries or let him know immediately....
Look I don’t know what u mean by receive beating ...so all the women that have drew the line with warning have received beating?? Madam u don’t have point here..::men will always make move directly or indirectly... u will hardly ever see a man that will walk up to u and say ..babe let Fvck....it’s always a form of touching and it’s either u like it or u don’t...it’s when u don’t like it u draw the line..when u like it, u carry go.
Wear Agbada?? Talk authoritatively ?? Madam u clearly have some man issues... u need to deal it if possible see a therapist.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Erm nowhere does it say he spanked her and. Again stick to the story and stop drawing extrapolation from outside it.

For example let's say he slightly brushed her boobs, which she didn't even mention in the article, she now raised alarm, he now accused her of trying to tarnish his image for something that he did subconsciously or even he outright denies it. Do you think anyone would believe her after this?

Again, people would call her ATTENTION SEEKER.

Go and Re-read the story after the rape claim at her house that he somehow conveniently went to his car brought drink and gave her to drink and she still ddnt say a word...she was at his house where she said he tapped her ass..before driving her home
See u need to understand that we are only being objective here, it’s not like we are trying to be a rape apologist.... the part where she came down from the car herself and said the man raped her on the bonnet is just funny.... she never reported being dragged from her seat, she even use word easy penetration.... I’m lost here
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by somehow: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
You're not too smart (I am sorry sir). Unfortunately, we have many of you in Nigeria and on nairaland. So only multiple male/female can rape?

Do you know that sleeping with an underaged is rape even if she consented as long as she/he's not 18 yet?

What do you think she stands to gain coming out now to voice out? Is she poor? without a child? with a husband? jobless? if she's not any of these, why do you think she'll lie on a man with alot of similar baggages hanging on his neck?

Please, you have an opportunity to still get educated.

Isoduwa:

One person fit rape? No gun knife � drug � only krest soft drink after dey don knack finish
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MrSly(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
After the Public rape accusation Busola Dakolo had on the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, she went again to her Twitter page to write these.

"Now, should we treat women as independent agents, responsible for themselves? Of course. But being responsible has nothing to do with being raped. Women don’t get raped because they were drinking or took drugs. Women do not get raped because they weren’t careful enough."

"Women get raped because someone raped them."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-women-get-raped-because-someone.html

Does it mean that a disappointed woman trying to get back at her perceived enemy. Mutual consent to sex does not amount to rape. I don't know why I also have this feeling.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by BlueAir: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Damoche10:
Busola said it all.... Women get raped because someone raped them.
tell me simply. ...What's rape
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by BlueAir: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
somehow:
You're not too smart (I am sorry sir). Unfortunately, we have many of you in Nigeria and on nairaland. So only multiple male/female can rape?

Do you know that sleeping with an underaged is rape even if she consented as long as she/he's not 18 yet?

What do you think she stands to gain coming out now to voice out?[b][/b] Is she poor? without a child? with a husband? jobless?[b][/b]if she's not any of these, why do you think she'll lie on a man with alot of similar baggages hanging on his neck?

Please, you have an opportunity to still get educated.

u forgot to mention personal ego satisfaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.