Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

"Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again (31470 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Ozuor

See this munum Benin boi
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
somehow:
You're not too smart (I am sorry sir). Unfortunately, we have many of you in Nigeria and on nairaland. So only multiple male/female can rape?

Do you know that sleeping with an underaged is rape even if she consented as long as she/he's not 18 yet?

What do you think she stands to gain coming out now to voice out? Is she poor? without a child? with a husband? jobless? if she's not any of these, why do you think she'll lie on a man with alot of similar baggages hanging on his neck?

Please, you have an opportunity to still get educated.

Enter house
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I am looking for excuse?? Are u not the one that posted the story of someone who said she has evidence and snapped pictures in hotel...it was that comment I mentioned and that story had a point where the lady said he was rubbing her and it made her uncomfortable....but she never said she drew boundaries or let him know immediately....
Look I don’t know what u mean by receive beating ...so all the women that have drew the line with warning have received beating?? Madam u don’t have point here..::men will always make move directly or indirectly... u will hardly ever see a man that will walk up to u and say ..babe let Fvck....it’s always a form of touching and it’s either u like it or u don’t...it’s when u don’t like it u draw the line..when u like it, u carry go.
Wear Agbada?? Talk authoritatively ?? Madam u clearly have some man issues... u need to deal it if possible see a therapist.

See guy your arguments don't make sense. Go on Wofai Fada's wall, she just posted a video, go to Adesua Etomi's comments, read all the comments of women there. You're just here postulating with emotions, go and read real stories of women on that page and the real reactions of their parents. You think life is Hollywood film.

"Men will always make a move", maybe that is the problem. Maybe if you don't want end up like Biodun Fatoyinbo down the line, learn to not to "always" make a move. The same way you would not like a guy to be bugging you sexually is the same way women don't like it. Don't wait for them to say stop. Don't start it all. A word is enough for wise.

Peace!
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Go and Re-read the story after the rape claim at her house that he somehow conveniently went to his car brought drink and gave her to drink and she still ddnt say a word...she was at his house where she said he tapped her ass..before driving her home
See u need to understand that we are only being objective here, it’s not like we are trying to be a rape apologist.... the part where she came down from the car herself and said the man raped her on the bonnet is just funny.... she never reported being dragged from her seat, she even use word easy penetration.... I’m lost here
Oga life is not a Nollywood movie. Not all rape is drag and shouting. I seen grown woman narrate their rape stories to me, just the fear of being physically overpowered or harmed and the shock of the rape and the fear of stigma in the aftermath is enough.

Life not be film, life no be book. Stop looking for where people were tearing cloth and screaming, not even all women bleed their first time. Ask a scientist.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

See this munum Benin boi

Na girl I be. Waka!
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Na girl I be. Waka!

You be she*male
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

You be she*male

K.
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

K.

Benin girls Wey Nor get level
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Benin girls Wey Nor get level

Mtchewww
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga life is not a Nollywood movie. Not all rape is drag and shouting. I seen grown woman narrate their rape stories to me, just the fear of being physically overpowered or harmed and the shock of the rape and the fear of stigma in the aftermath is enough.

Life not be film, life no be book. Stop looking for where people were tearing cloth and screaming, not even all women bleed their first time. Ask a scientist.

Life is not a script..I’m not arguing that with u..but investigation is a script, it follows policy and pattern...while every case is unique. There’s is standard yardstick for conviction....you will not accept that I’m only viewing this matter from an objective angle....I’m not allowing trauma or feeling influence me. Just because it has happened to sommeone doesn’t mean everyone that comes forward is saying the truth
Google how many rape cases that has been dismissed because of lack of substantial evidence..
I’ve been opportuned to serve as a post verdict juror for a couple of rape cases, rape accusation isn’t always true just because a woman says so...my own is be objective
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by Isoduwa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lawah omo ozuor
MarieSucre:

Mtchewww

Lawah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by MarieSucre(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Life is not a script..I’m not arguing that with u..but investigation is a script, it follows policy and pattern...while every case is unique. There’s is standard yardstick for conviction....you will not accept that I’m only viewing this matter from an objective angle....I’m not allowing trauma or feeling influence me. Just because it has happened to sommeone doesn’t mean everyone that comes forward is saying the truth
Google how many rape cases that has been dismissed because of lack of substantial evidence..
I’ve been opportuned to serve as a post verdict juror for a couple of rape cases, rape accusation isn’t always true just because a woman says so...my own is be objective

Ok
Re: "Women Get Raped Because Someone Raped Them" - Busola Dakolo Strikes Again by booksrite001: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2019
isoduwa:
Lawah omo ozuorLawah

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.