Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! (1476 Views)

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by luxoire(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2007
tell us some the pick up lines that u have heard or that u have used, or indeed that have been used on u, and what u liked/hated about them.

Did they reveal anything about the other person?

have fun peeps
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by iice(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2007
This is a line my friend uses, he stole it from wild N' out. 

'Hey babe, ah got the whole dictionary tattoed on my d*ck, would you like me to come over and put some words in your mouth?'

Hilarious, to me it speaks of someone crazy, outrageous, fun and unpredictable - and he's all that.
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by kiki(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2007
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I and U togather
Girl: Oh really, because if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put F and U
together.

guy:did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
girl: did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell??

He says "Where have you been all my life"
She says "Hiding from you, how the hell did you find me?"

Guy: I would die for you,
Girl: Proove it

man: I'm all you've got cutie
response: then I must not have alot

Im not a tease !! Just a reminder of what you cant have !

"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
"Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."
He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.

"Is this seat empty?"
"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

"So, wanna go back to my place?"
"Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

"I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
"It's in the phone book."
"But I don't know your name."
"That's in the phone book too."

"What sign were you born under?"
"No Parking."

"I know how to please a woman."
"Then please leave me alone."

"Haven't we met before?"
"Yes, I'm the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic."

"I want to give myself to you."
"Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

"I can tell that you want me."
"Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you, to leave."

"Hey, baby, What's your sign?"
"Stop."

"Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
"Sorry, I don't date outside my species."

"May I see you pretty soon?"
"Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?"

"Your body is like a temple."
"Sorry, there are no services today."

"I'd go through anything for you."
"Good! Let's start with your bank account."

"I would go to the end of the world for you."
"Yes, but would you stay there?"

Guy: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore."

"Your place or mine?"
"Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

He: So, wanna go back to my place?
She: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?

After hearing a pickup line:
I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

If you are looking at a girl and she says "What are you looking at?"
say "I thought you were good looking, but I was mistaken."

He: Would you like to dance?
She: Not with you.
He: Oh, come on. Lower your standards a little, I just did.

He: Do you wanna dance?
She: Yeah but not with you!
He: You must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants!

Q: Does beauty run in your family?
A: It obviously doesn't in yours!

Q: What's your name sexy?
A: Taken!

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
A: Yeah, but this time don't stop!

Q: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
A: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

He: So, baby, your place or mine?
She: Both. You'll go to your place and I'll go to mine!

He: Your legs go clear up to your ass.
She: Most peoples' do!

Q: Can I buy you a drink?
A: Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!

"You look like a dream."
Response: "Go back to sleep."

He: What`s it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
She: What`s it like being the biggest liar in the world?

"I can see forever in your eyes."
Response: "But all I can see is never in yours."

"I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included."
Response: "Thanks! Hey, I saw your name next to jerk."
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by luxoire(f): 5:03pm On May 09, 2007
iice, hahahahaha, ouch, na that one is a bit too out spoken in my books

I'll tell u one that i reply to 'IF I COULD RE-ARRANGE THE LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET I'D PUT U&I TO GETHER', hahahahah, i'm like 'Thank heavens theres never a chance of u re-arranging it then'

just tells me the guy is cheesyyyy, i mean u know the annoying 'slaes' kinda guy u just wanna scream 'shut-up' to?!!
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by iice(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2007
luxoire:

iice, hahahahaha, ouch, na that one is a bit too out spoken in my books

I'll tell u one that i reply to 'IF I COULD RE-ARRANGE THE LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET I'D PUT U&I TO GETHER', hahahahah, i'm like 'Thank heavens theres never a chance of u re-arranging it then'

just tells me the guy is cheesyyyy, i mean u know the annoying 'slaes' kind of guy u just want to scream 'shut-up' to?!!

Yeah, well i roll with some crazy crowd grin

@luxoire, that line no cheesssyyyy reach, you are the apple of my eye, your feet must be killing you, because you've been running through my mind all day if i could roll my nose, ears and teeth i would add them to the rolling movement of my eyes.

@kiki, girl you memorize all the lines wey guys dey use? grin
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by luxoire(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2007
@IICE, HAHAHAHAH u don remember me college love, I WILL CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN FOR YOU, that one screams village-boy!!, as well as apple of my eye!

@kiki, thank heavens u be girl oh, other wise, u for don do irreparable damage to guys, kai!!!!
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by omega25red(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2007
Pick up lines are corny but damn its hard to work up the courage to talk to some of you women

my pick up line is

hi my name is _________ what's your name?

sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and i keep it moving
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by naijadiva2(f): 9:35pm On May 09, 2007
this boy in my class was telling us the lines he uses and the one he used was: Gurl, you must be fom tenneesee cuz you the only 10 I see.
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 10, 2007
At a counter about to pay for bills
Guy:How much percentage of that do you keep for yourself?
Lady_(smiling): No,they are not mine
Guy: I assumed you were rich and could be supporting me financially,am searching for a wealthy girl to be mine,i guess am losing intrest now.Can i have your email address.
As the lady is writing down her email address
Guy_quickly add in:You can as well add your mobile number to it.
The lady at this point have no other option cos she's already putting something down
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by iice(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2007
This is one of another friend's pick up lines.

Hey babe, you look cool and am cool, here's my number call me, if you don't its your loss

The thing is it comes out - him sounding like a jerk, but he's a nice guy.  
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by luxoire(f): 5:19pm On May 10, 2007
@iice, arrghhhh dat just makes the guy come acorss a little arrogant.

One guy actually said to me once '' Hey hun, u look like the kind of girl i could buy a drink for''

i said '' really, is that so?, and what kind of girl would that be'' (bare in mind i was alreadysmiling)

he said ''beautiful, charming and sexy'', i said ''well since u put it so nicely, i guess i better grace u with my presence for one drink''

at teh end he wanted my number, ' just said ''sorry u asked for a drink not my number, if/when u see me next time, get straight to the point, u never know'' wink
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by iice(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2007
@luxoire, hehehehe nice one. Nice recovery too.

Frankly i dont remember most of the pick up lines i've received, it has to be outrageous to warrant a memory. Most times when i get the generic, i kindda zoom off and you can see the glazed look in my eyes. grin
Re: Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! by bebe2007(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2007
grin grin this is not exactly a line but a smart move. I went for a party with my galfriends and at the end i had friends going to different directions. I finally got them settled remaining one. One of the guys walked up to me and said he would drop her off. Just like that without me asking him. He told me he fancied her and all that. Of course i was glad. Being the "INTERNATIONAL MATCHMAKER" that i am. Told my friend to jump in the car. I told him to drive carefully and drop her in front of her house and nowhere else. He laughed and asked for my number so he could call and let me know when he drops her off. I did give him and took his just incase of any trouble. He dropped my friend at home and did call me. But what he had to say was something else smiley smiley smiley telling me how he had been tripping all day n the like. He said he only dropped myfriend off just to get close to me and get my number. Can you imagine that!!!!!!!!!! Pretty smart.

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Courage To Leave / Punishment / What Is Yours, Is Yours? And Will Always Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.