Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. (5319 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Rape Allegations (part 2) : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

I'd settle for, 'more people knew'. You should wonder why the women who did know said nothing for so long though. Imagine a young girl or boy unable to tell there parents too and the trauma the silence alone would cause, not to talk of the trauma of being raped itself.
i thought you were reasonable

Now i see you just another clown

I tell you more women knew and still it's men's fault? Get your misandristic attitude away from me.. Mxm.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Korllami007 fixed.

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
i thought you were reasonable

Now i see you just another clown

I tell you more women knew and still it's men's fault? Get your misandristic attitude away from me.. Mxm.
Go back to my first post on this thread. It should cure you of thinking wrongly.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

Go back to my first post on this thread. It should cure you of thinking wrongly.
can't waste time with a hater of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
can't waste time with a hater of men.
I don't hate pigs. It would be a waste of my resource.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Korllami007: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:
Korllami007 fixed.

The original purpose of #metoo is to empower women through empathy

You posted it yourself. Please stop hiding.

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Korllami007:

The original purpose of #metoo is to empower women through empathy

You posted it yourself. Please stop hiding.
You must think I am powerless like yourself who can't choose how to use #Metoo. My post was to show you how #Metoo has evolved over time, and by the time it gets to Nigeria it will include men and child abuse which is rampant.

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Bro... I follow your reasoning....all sound reasonable. I can bet my life... you have never sat down and have a rape victim talk to you about her being raped. I have.... to a few. One thing is common with them.... doesn't matter how longggg ago they were raped..... you will believe it happened yesterday....it is not at all easy for them to talk about it.... that you will know even if you are not paying attention. So when you hear rape victims are traumatized for life.... you wouldn't understand unless you speak with them. Worse than that... is a child abuse victim... speak with just one.... and you will understand why they are by far....the most hated in prisons.... and suffer the most. Rape is no joke.... and not something easy for women to talk about. This woman has spoken out... and want to have her day in court. I can bet my life... he would rather commit suicide than be in court to defend himself.
3 like for you.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:
Dear Men, It’s Time for #YouToo to Take a Stand

You already knew what was happening, didn’t you? You — the men — you knew. There are too many stories, too many women, too many facts for you to possibly believe that this is all made up. Every year, you are the ones that require us — the victims — to resurface all these deeply buried stories and lay them out in the sunshine so that you can dismiss them, or find fault in them, or, worst of all, pretend not to see them at all. You didn’t need 500,000 tweets or 12 million Facebook posts shouting “me too” because you already knew.

This post has links that should be read is why I'm signposting to the rest of it or I'd have copied it all here.
Budaatum, should a man be convicted for rape without evidence? Yes or No.

Cc. Ubunja
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Budaatum, should a man be convicted for rape without evidence? Yes or No.

Cc. Ubunja
Don't be silly! Of course not! Even Fato has not been convicted. Police say the accuser has to make official complaint before dem get involved, so which court convicts without evidence?
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Lush100(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Female raped by female?...not at all traumatic compared to being raped by guys. No doubt.... that will heal in time like a wound. A boy raped by females.... that will heal so fast... and later become a cherished memory and wish for a repeat as he gets older.
This narrative is so so cold.
So u have different opinions for gender based rape.
Did u experience all of these rape incident to conclude like this.
Hmm.
Anyway , I am not moved by this shouting of he raped her.
The courts are there.
When the story is being read ,
In between the lines , we would then deduce some truths,
Until then stay neutral.
God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

Don't be silly! Of course not! Even Fato has not been convicted. Police say the accuser has to make official complaint before dem get involved, so which court convicts without evidence?
Okay. Very good.

1) What do you think about the idea of believe women?
2) If the accuser files a complaint, investigation has been done and no evidence were found for the rape, what should happen to the accused?
3) If a lot of women are accusing the same man of rape, does that mean he is guilty?

Please, honour me with your answers so that I can know more about your stance on this issue.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

when a man is fired from his job on the mere act of an accusation what do you call that?

How many men have been told to step down after being accused? Before even the court cases begin?

#MeToo is just for pained women who get no Dick. No wonder the majority of the women accusing men are BUTT UGLY GORILLAS.

Did you see the gorilla face that started #metoo? I'm even asking myself WHO WOULD SLEEP WITH SUCH AN ABOMINATION

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
when a man is fired from his job on the mere act of an accusation what do you call that?

How many men have been told to step down after being accused? Before even the court cases begin?

#MeToo is just for pained women who get no Dick. No wonder the majority of the women accusing men are BUTT UGLY GORILLAS.

Did you see the gorilla face that started #metoo? I'm even asking myself WHO WOULD SLEEP WITH SUCH AN ABOMINATION
If their bosses immediately dispense of them on "mere act of an accusation" then they must either have seen enough to be convinced they were probably guilty so perhaps you should have placed yourself above suspicion, or their bosses are not good judges of people so being sacked is to your advantage as it releases you to go elsewhere. Either ways, serves them right I say!

Though, going by the tone you take above, I vote they are just ignorant pigs, a liability to decent society, and should just be shot. They definitely should not be in decent company.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by joeeee240(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
yes Sandberg wrote "men it's not enough that you don't Abuse us, you have to help us also" ,something along those lines...

No man in his right mind will take chances with these women. Some men already record whatever they do with women. Just in case.

Imagine in Australia a guy stopped to help a young woman with her car problems on the road and she later accused him of sexual harassment. The guy went to jail, lost his job and his wife divorced him. Only for the woman to later confess she made everything up. What kind of evil is that?

Just women seeking attention and sympathy.

Many men have vowed to never assist women again.

Damn this is fûcking sad
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

If their bosses immediately dispense of them on "mere act of an accusation" then they must either have seen enough to be convinced they were probably guilty so perhaps you should have placed yourself above suspicion, or their bosses are not good judges of people so being sacked is to your advantage as it releases you to go elsewhere. Either ways, serves them right I say!

Though, going by the tone you take above, I vote they are just ignorant pigs, a liability to decent society, and should just be shot. They definitely should not be in decent company.
lucky for us metoo is a fire going out...

Even Harvey Weinstein himself is not even in jail. So....
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:

I think one budaatum is yet to grab the following :

1) No one is denying that rape victims feel traumatised. No one is saying that sexual abuse victims shouldn't speak up.

2) No one is saying that accusers are lying instead we are demanding due process and reasoning instead of emotions and drama.

3) Due process demands that we stay neutral and follow where the evidence leads. Due process demands that all accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Due process forbids that a man be convicted without concrete evidence.

4) An allegation without evidence should amount to nothing. Gaining the support of the majority doesn't valid one's rape claim a bit. Too many women accusing a particular man isn't evidence that the man is guilty.

5) On no account shall a man's life be disrupted for a rape allegation that isn't backed by evidence. It's wrong for a man to be sacked, expelled from school, lose his source of livelihood or be ostracised by society over a rape claim that has no evidence.

6) The #metoo movement is a failed movement and a laughing stuck to itself. It espouses, by pressurising and going emotional, the idea of believing women blindly. It stifles due process and demands that all accused be deemed guilty until proven innocent. This movement wants men who are accused to be sacked, deprived and ostracised by the society until their names are cleared. Imagine how ludicrous they've become.

7) Emotions, drama and the accusation of a man by thousands of women are not evidence.

I know some will come telling me that the metoo movement is about supporting sexual abuse victims blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah but I know better that actions, not labels, are the best descriptions of any group or individual. It's similar to the case when people defend the men hating feminists by saying "... but feminism is all about gender equality and equal rights for women." Goddamnit, actions, not labels, are the best and authentic descriptions of a group or individual.

If women are not careful and if they keep pushing men to the wall, the patriarchy which they dread so much will come back for good. There is a limit to which you can push men.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Korllami007: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:

1) No one is denying that rape victims feel traumatised. No one is saying that sexual abuse victims shouldn't speak up.

2) No one is saying that accusers are lying instead we are demanding due process and reasoning instead of emotions and drama.

3) Due process demands that we stay neutral and follow where the evidence leads. Due process demands that all accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Due process forbids that a man be convicted without concrete evidence.

4) An allegation without evidence should amount to nothing. Gaining the support of the majority doesn't valid one's rape claim a bit. Too many women accusing a particular man isn't evidence that the man is guilty.

5) On no account shall a man's life be disrupted for a rape allegation that isn't backed by evidence. It's wrong for a man to be sacked, expelled from school, lose his source of livelihood or be ostracised by society over a rape claim that has no evidence.

6) The #metoo movement is a failed movement and a laughing stuck to itself. It espouses, by pressurising and going emotional, the idea of believing women blindly. It stifles due process and demands that all accused be deemed guilty until proven innocent. This movement wants men who are accused to be sacked, deprived and ostracised by the society until their names are cleared. Imagine how ludicrous they've become.

7) Emotions, drama and the accusation of a man by thousands of women are not evidence.

I know some will come telling me that the metoo movement is about supporting sexual abuse victims blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah but I know better that actions, not labels, are the best descriptions of any group or individual. It's similar to the case when people defend the men hating feminists by saying "... but feminism is all about gender equality and equal rights for women." Goddamnit, actions, not labels, are the best and authentic descriptions of a group or individual.

If women are not careful and if they keep pushing men to the wall, the patriarchy which they dread so much will come back for good. There is a limit to which you can push men.

Ronaldo picture was removed from fifa 2019 because of mere allegation without no proof. People are asking juventus to terminate Ronaldo contract or he should resign from football because of rape allegation without no evidence. This is disgusting. If that pastor walked in the midst of those people that were protesting, do you know that they would lynch him to death?
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay. Very good.

1) What do you think about the idea of believe women?
buda? Anti-believe just about anything buda? I refuse to answer you if you don't know by now 39! angry

Martinez39:

2) If the accuser files a complaint, investigation has been done and no evidence were found for the rape, what should happen to the accused?
Making false allegations is a crime. The strong hand of the law must bite the false accuser really hard. The accused should also seek reparation in a court of law. Their suit should specifically state, trauma, loss of earnings, loss of regard in society and the such like and the false accuser must sign a letter confessing that they filed a false complaint and are very sorry, even if they are not dragged to court for filing a false complaint.

Except, in incompetent Nigeria, "accuser files a false complaint" is usually an euphemism for "we the police are so underresourced, undereducated and incompetent that we could not possibly determine if it was rape or consent in masculine dominated Nigeria.

Martinez39:

3) If a lot of women are accusing the same man of rape, does that mean he is guilty?
No, multiple complaints do not mean he is guilty, but it would be wrong not to call the fire brigade if there is so much smoke.

Martinez39:
Please, honour me with your answers so that I can know more about your stance on this issue.
You know I always will.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:

Do you think buda having a different point of view is "buda don't understand your position", I wonder.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

No, it's either there is evidence or not. Suspicion is not evidence. Evidence, evidence. Finding a new job solves nothing, it will be on the man's record that he was fired for being accused of rape and he will face rejection in every interview thereby making it hard for him to get a job, where will he go to then? Even if he gets a job again and such keeps repeating itself, where shall he go to?

Remember that many at times, finding a new job is very difficult and since the guy has been treated as being guilty(until proven innocent), he will live with the label of a rapist until he is proven innocent(which might not happen). What shall he do? Even if he is proven innocent, the damage is already done and the accuser, as usual, is giving a slap on the wrist thereby making things worse. That could begin a downward spiral for the innocent soul. Who does it serve right really?

What shall you say of those expelled, rusticated or, even worse, given expulsion from their university over a mere allegation? What shall happen to the years of study wasted? They should move to a new university because it serves everyone right? undecided If they move to a new university and the same thing happens, they should move to a new university because it serves everyone right? undecided What's up with you?

What about those who lost scholarships over mere allegations that were later proven false? It was okay for them to lose their scholarships because moving away serves both concerned ends right? SMH. grin

Who are these pigs?

Cc. Ubunja
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
lucky for us metoo is a fire going out...

Even Harvey Weinstein himself is not even in jail. So....
Chai! People can be so unseeing. #Metoo is not about anyone going to jail. It is about teaching pigs to snort less. Tell the truth, even your behaviour in public towards women must have changed since we started yelling #Metoo.

It's not a choice dude. Evolve and regard women more or we'll tit you.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

Chai! People can be so unseeing. #Metoo is not about anyone going to jail. It is about teaching pigs to snort less. Tell the truth, even your behaviour in public towards women must have changed since we started yelling #Metoo.

It's not a choice dude. Evolve and regard women more or we'll tit you.
Yes. And women are so bored no one is paying attention

Who is that feminist writer who first complained about catcalling. Then later complained SHE MISSED catacalling. I forget the name.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Korllami007:

Ronaldo picture was removed from fifa 2019 because of mere allegation without no proof. People are asking juventus to terminate Ronaldo contract or he should resign from football because of rape allegation without no evidence. This is disgusting. If that pastor walked in the midst of those people that were protesting, do you know that they would lynch him to death?
That's why we must absolutely stand on the accused being presumed innocent until proven guilty. Imagine simpletons wanting Ronaldo's contract to be terminated over an allegation without evidence. Stupidity is dangerous, really dangerous.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:

feminism and metoo both have failed.

They even failed to destroy R Kelly. I just laugh.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

Do you think buda having a different point of view is "buda don't understand your position", I wonder.
Having certain positions can denote misunderstanding. It's okay for people to differ in opinion. Either there is evidence for a rape claim or not.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:

Remember that many at times, finding a new job is very difficult and since the guy has been treated as being guilty(until proven innocent), he will live with the label of a rapist until he is proven innocent(which might not happen). What shall he do?
I have no sympathy whatsoever for you! If you walk in iniquity iniquity is you! Perhaps stop making out you were just walking along minding your own business and some girl just shouted "39 raped me" and we all agreed. Even Ronaldo had defenders and I think, still has a job.

39, we are warning you very strongly before anybody starts filing false accusations against you, behave so high above reproach that when anybody accuses you everyone who knows you would say "39? That's a broad face lie you slut!" We will judge the behaviour we observe just as you yourself hopefully do and ought to do in your neighborhood.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

I have no sympathy whatsoever for you! If you walk in iniquity iniquity is you! Perhaps stop making out you were just walking along minding your own business and some girl just shouted "39 raped me" and we all agreed. Even Ronaldo had defenders and I think, still has a job.
This is where you fail. You suggest that something quite sinister and mysterious must have occurred before a girl accuses a guy of rape? How naive. As I have said, either there is evidence or not. Evidence is all that matters. I am not making it out that I or anyone was falsely and everyone believed the accuser even though something like this happens all the time thanks to the foolish majority.

If a man walks in iniquity, evidence must still be demanded before the claims of any Bimpe or Anita shall be considered valid. I might be a serial killer and assassin but that doesn't mean I murdered Funso Williams.

39, we are warning you very strongly before anybody starts filing false accusations against you, behave so high above reproach that when anybody accuses you everyone who knows you would say "39? That's a broad face lie you slut!" We will judge the behaviour we observe just as you yourself hopefully do and ought to do in your neighborhood.
Even if I am known to be the epitome of human morality, it's still wrong to think I am innocent. I shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once again, either there is evidence for a claim or not. Who can tell for sure what 39 does behind closed doors?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Having certain positions can denote misunderstanding. It's okay for people to differ in opinion. Either there is evidence for a rape claim or not.
Beans, 39, lol. Yes, evidence for a claim. It is unfortunate indeed that some women make false claims and damage people's lives but they are frequently weeded out, the standard for guilty of rape being so unfortunately but appropriately high. The fact does stand I would suppose that patriarchal Nigeria needs an upgrade on its approach to rape. The amount of rape and child abuse that goes unrecorded is just way too much.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
This is where you fail. You suggest that something quite sinister and mysterious must have occurred before a girl accuses a guy of rape? How naive.
No I didn't "suggest that something quite sinister and mysterious must have occurred before a girl accuses a guy of rape"! You inferred the above so please don't make up things in your head and accuse me of saying it unless you are trying to annoy me!

There have been very many instances when a girl has falsely accused the man of rape, and I said, "Making false allegations is a crime. The strong hand of the law must bite the false accuser really hard."

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
feminism and metoo both have failed.

They even failed to destroy R Kelly. I just laugh.
Oh yes. Instead of the metoo movement to espouse due process in the court of law and channel their finances to helping victims file a court case, they prefer to pull men down, present emotions and huge support as evidence and propagate that all accused are guilty until proven innocent. They nearly cost Brett Kavanaugh the position of supreme justice. I remember when they declared Brett Kavanaugh guilty until proven innocent. A lot of metoo sheeples and democrat politicians keep screaming "I believe her." The accuser story kept changing and she could not be supported by eye witness accounts.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I'm watching you all.

Any Nonsense, I will be ready to call the mods to.close this thread.
Who the fu*k do you think you are
Like,who the fu*k do you think you are
These is certainly the most disgusting comment I have read in a long time.
Since you're jobless,you could spend all your time watching those that don't give a micro rat arse about your miserable existence !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slept With A Lady With No Vagina(pus*y) / Man Arrested with 300 Zebra Peniises ( Photos ) / Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.