Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (711 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Hello nairalanders I have this sort of observation that has been bothering me for weeks now, I am just a normal guy who loves quiet and keeping my relationship private but sometimes a nigga gotta know because ladies of these days are something else.

Let me take it from the start so that you all can understand clearly, I have been dating this girl for months now, five months precisely. We met through my friend who schools in the same university and he got me introduced to her because he was also asking her friend out, it all turned out that I got lucky after all because mine ended up working out but he couldn't get to date her friend.

We chatted for a week then I invited her over to come help me tidy egusi soup, guys will relate because this is one of the ways we get them to visit after enough forming, so she came finished cooking and we ate, after everything we just discussed, kissed and smooched but nothing happened that same day because I know she already don't want to appear cheap that I slept with her on her first visit, she left and visited another day and I also let it slide, but on the third day we finally had sex.

I truly love her and she also share the same feelings with me, but I came to observe that she does not always want me to see her full naked body, she always ties wrapper when she is going to the wash room trying to conceal her body, she is from Benue state it got me thinking a lot and getting confused why she always does that, if I ask her she will say she don't want me to me to see her while body, let me rephrase in pidgin "I no want make u see me finish" I know there are some experts in the house, your bro need advice o because me I dey reason to Japa o because all the girls I have dated so far I have never witnessed anything as such.

Help a brother out abeg make I get clear understanding... Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Booked cool
OP, this case is very simple.

YOUR BABE HAS 3 BREASTS, 5 NIPPLES AND 4 BUTTCHEEKS

cool

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please by Odetokun3(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
On your own o. You have had sex and you are still interested in seeing the full unclothedness of the lady. which unclothedness remains?

Anyway, some ladies just dont like it.

be moving closer to Japa level pls
anything is possible
before they will accuse you of rape!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:
On your own o. You have had sex and you are still interested in seeing the full unclothedness of the lady. which unclothedness remains?

Anyway, some ladies just dont like it.

be moving closer to Japa level pls
anything is possible
before they will accuse you of rape!
All the sex we had were consensual besides na the magun I dey fear o, I heard it is very rampant in Benue, so I was thinking maybe she's doing it for a reason because each time when she gets home she must call to ask me if I am OK, bro na where I from dey reason be this o

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2019
FuckBots:
Booked cool
OP, this case is very simple.

YOUR BABE HAS 3 BREASTS, 5 NIPPLES AND 4 BUTTCHEEKS

cool
Far from that, none of those exist
Re: Advice Needed Please by CosmicPhoenix: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
you need us to advice you on how to see her fully na.ke
d body undecided

Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you need us to advice you on how to see her fully na.ke
d body undecided
Read the post again so you can fully comprehend
Re: Advice Needed Please by CosmicPhoenix: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
your post clearly indicates that you want to see her fully na.ked body because she may be hiding something undecided

sundayvibes:

Read the post again so you can fully comprehend
Re: Advice Needed Please by Odetokun3(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
sundayvibes:

All the sex we had were consensual besides na the magun I dey fear o, I heard it is very rampant in Benue, so I was thinking maybe she's doing it for a reason because each time when she gets home she must call to ask me if I am OK, bro na where I from dey reason be this o

If not for anything but because of future rape accusations and allegations against you. My brother please Japa!!!

Fear God, Fear woman please
Re: Advice Needed Please by AbleBeing: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
You have entered into her. Is that your goal or you want to see her naked?

You said you like her but your fears do not show that you like her. You are more concerned about seeing her naked body than her life goals or how compatible you are with her. Is it that you want her to be naked all around the house while she's around?

Because you had sex with a woman doesn't mean that you have her body. Because a nurse sees your unclothedness doesn't mean that anytime you arrive at the hospital, the nurse will have to see you naked.

Brother, I'll advise you get your priority right.
Re: Advice Needed Please by HolyTitus(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Seriously, i see no biggy in it - dated a lady back then that used to lock door whenever she's in the bathroom after we've thoroughly had the whole thingy o... If she doesn't want you to see her unclad - it's quite simple; try to exercise your own right too; don't let her see your own chest not to talk of your stirrer; even when you guys are having sex; do it with your clothes on like someone have a quickie - just for the fun of a blossoming relationship.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Booked
Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

If not for anything but because of future rape accusations and allegations against you. My brother please Japa!!!

Fear God, Fear woman please
Noted
Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your post clearly indicates that you want to see her fully na.ked body because she may be hiding something undecided

That may still be the case but I feel there is more to it than it meets the eye because never have I encountered such after all the women I've dated. There is no harm in trying to understand a situation, no one's perfect bro
Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
AbleBeing:
You have entered into her. Is that your goal or you want to see her naked?

You said you like her but your fears do not show that you like her. You are more concerned about seeing her naked body than her life goals or how compatible you are with her. Is it that you want her to be naked all around the house while she's around?

Because you had sex with a woman doesn't mean that you have her body. Because a nurse sees your unclothedness doesn't mean that anytime you arrive at the hospital, the nurse will have to see you naked.

Brother, I'll advise you get your priority right.
That is not the case, I just wanted to know why or maybe if someone has had same experience, judging from the fact the where she's from magun is rampant over there, each time we have sex when she gets home she constantly calls to ask if I am OK, not the usual OK because she has a way of placing the question each time, I am just being cautious that's all
Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
HolyTitus:
Seriously, i see no biggy in it - dated a lady back then that used to lock door whenever she's in the bathroom after we've thoroughly had the whole thingy o... If she doesn't want you to see her unclad - it's quite simple; try to exercise your own right too; don't let her see your own chest not to talk of your stirrer; even when you guys are having sex; do it with your clothes on like someone have a quickie - just for the fun of a blossoming relationship.
Noted, thanks
Re: Advice Needed Please by luvyaself95(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
sundayvibes:

That is not the case, I just wanted to know why or maybe if someone has had same experience, judging from the fact the where she's from magun is rampant over there, each time we have sex when she gets home she constantly calls to ask if I am OK, not the usual OK because she has a way of placing the question each time, I am just being cautious that's all
when next she call and ask you this,ask her why straight forward why do she always ask you same question all the time. then notice her reaction on the phone or in reality...
Re: Advice Needed Please by sundayvibes: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
luvyaself95:
when next she call and ask you this,ask her why straight forward why do she always ask you same question all the time. then notice her reaction on the phone or in reality...
I have but she'll always say she's just asking
Re: Advice Needed Please by luvyaself95(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
sundayvibes:

I have but she'll always say she's just asking
Just asking is an excuse next time tell her you're feeling unwell...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / Cradle To Fame: SMEDAN sponsors N15M reality Tv Contest / I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.