Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? (2420 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Tell Us- Must She Really Needs To Tell You She Love You B4 The Game On / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2010
hmm . . .somewhere btw 1 and 100 . . .   grin
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by sohiemi(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2010
Reality am smellin a rat,didn't u say dat u found it hard to bed idians but now u r countin six.please it is not by force and u don't need to lie
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by 190: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2010
Creamish:

hmm . . .somewhere btw 1 and 100 . . .   grin
angry angry angry
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by nellaluv(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2010
Oh, for crying out loud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Reality am smellin a rat,didn't u say dat u found it hard to bed idians but now u r countin six.please it is not by force and u don't need to lie

Go back and re-read, I said in there country it's kinda difficult but here in the US I bang them like every other babe. Even thou some of them still prefer em brother's with garlic smelling odor.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by sohiemi(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2010
O.k juhz clearing ma head,i'll take ur word 4 it cos it's ur phallus and not mine,doing d job
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Creamish(f): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2010
@ 190 . . wat?
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by ogazi007(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2010
@poster!
This na JAMB question now.women will never tell you the truth on this subject matter.you can only do your mental arethematic  by multiplying the

exact number they admitted to you by half.if she tells you she has slept with 10guys,just multiply 10 by 5 you will arrive at the figure you are looking

for.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by ademiller(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
ask ur sister how many guys sampled her first then we will be happy to answer the dumb question of a jobless attention seeking snake like urself grin
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2010
I need a 12 digit calculator to answer this. tongue
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
I m a saint , i dunno what u people r talking about on this thread .
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by 190: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
Creamish:

@ 190 . . wat?

take dis kiss
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by citous(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
Sample abi na buffet una de? Ok kweshion for brothers, How many girls don sample u till now? tongue
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
D girls wey don sample me , i have lost count .
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by womensmag: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hello! A major women's magazine would like to speak with a New York City-based woman who has slept with about 70 men (the number can range from 60 to 90) as part of a story featuring women with varying numbers of partners. We would like to talk to them about their number, how they came to it and how they feel about it (both positive and negative feelings). Everything will be completely anonymous. Please email me at jwieczner@hearst.com if you are interested. Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Seven Key Principles Of Lasting Relationships And Marriage / To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf / (pictured)man Films Himself Having Sex With Sleeping Woman, Posts It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.