Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan (4766 Views)

Terrorism: I Headed A Military That Lacked Equipment & Motivation To Fight – CDS / UK Courts Did Not Exonerate Kasamu Of Drug Peddling Charges: FG / Mend: Jonathan Is a Liar, We Will Strike Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Basseti: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
This is getting serious  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ogb5:

can youn explain what you understand by the statement

"The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

Was only used for what 

By whom?

I[b]f for example Okar, or any other menber of MEND for selfish reasons, collects money from Enemies of Nigeria and set off a Bomb. Can you really ascribe it to MEND? I don't think so. We must unveil MEND and know who did what, many members of MEND have renounced violence, so ascribing the bomb blast to all of them is unjust.[/b]

What are u really implying?  Unveiling MEND? Why should I (or U for that matter) be defending MEND for something a "supposed" sect of the group did? Shouldnt it be the other way round??  undecided Let MEND unveil themselves  angry

There is so much double talk and finger pointing that I am not willing to buy anything anyone says right now and that includes GEJ, IBB, Dokpesi et al.

The dust will settle and time will tell what really went down on Oct 1st. Until then, I siddon dey look
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
ogb5:

After being on Nairaland for quite some time, I have noticed that many people on Nairaland just talk (write) without listening to themselves. People come online to defend some preconceived positions and nothing someone else says will make them see reasons.

2. The other angle is the one of Minority and Majority tribes, We have seen some people trying to say, Gowon, IBB, abacha, Shagari are from minority tribes, hence the minority tribes have ruled Nigeria for a longer time than the majority tribes.
This crap. people just try to twist logic to suite their purpose. We all know that the minority tribes in the north have in addition to their dialet a common language which is Hausa and when national discuss goes on, they are unified to a large extent by the common hausa language. coming out to say they are minorities does not fly because they are unified by one major tribe and they see themselves as unified.

You are the one that lacks education here.You are one of the people that will assume IBB,Gowon,Abacha,David Mark,George Akume and all other northern minorities are Hausa.To you Idoma,Tiv,Kataf,Berom.Quan pan,lang tang,gwari,nupe,Igala,Kanuri and hundreds of distinct ethnic groups are Hausa just to score a point.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by flexshop(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by flexshop(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inasmuch as i would not grant you the honor of exchanging words with you, i would give you the benefit of the doubt that you understand english

Mr president said nt Ima Niboro

Case 1-'they are terrorists and NOT MEND,'

this implies or infers that Terrorists maybe alqeada or whatever group carried out the attacks for whatever motive be it political,religious etcetera and NOT MEND.  Oxford advanced dictionary defines NOT as a word expressing Negation.
This words came after MEND claimed responsibility implying that he negated gbomo jomo's claim thereby absolving MEND of responsibility in any way.
ogb5:

Thats what you get for coming to a public forum on the internet, you may well be arguing with a 3 year old, Thats why I said children should go to the video game section
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by smanuel: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
Well in a few words, I seriously question Okah's mental capacity "Please reach-out to MEND and ask them to re-tract the statement and the government will blame the Northern elements." Doesn't this statement reek of idiocy of the highest order? Even a dumb person wouldn't immediately let you know what they are planning 'cos u might refuse. Secondly, didn't he say he was called? Lastly I hear IBB campaign team brag about their N400billion campaign budget, greedy Nigerians would do any thing to have their share.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Double talking president!

He keeps proving my analysis of his person correct! Soon his touts on nairaland (beaf & Co) who has been so busy doing their very best to confuse nairalanders will realise that its no easy job to defend an id-iot! especially a stupid idi-ot.

Sad their are no credible presidential candidate on the list yet (except may be Buhari and Ribadu but we all knw they dont have the political machine to combat PDP)
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by snakova(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2010
beejaay:

shut the be intimate with up and continue smoking your bestfriend. dindinrin oponu jati jati

read it again "they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"
'They are terrorists not MEND'. Tompolo said, 'we are the real MEND', implying that 'terrorists' not MEND were behind the attacks. Ara Oko, you are a real , Its a waste of time trying to insult a lump of cow dung. i can't really understand how 'people' can be so block headed.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by flexshop(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
beejaay:

shut the be intimate with up and continue smoking your bestfriend. dindinrin oponu jati jati

read it again "they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

I will try and ignore the your insults.
As for the other part

Case 2-The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

I beg to disagree.inasmuch as Mr. President is much more informed than any of us, but when issues like this come up,please spare me the details.

1. MEND gives 5days warning to security agencies through jomo gbomo
2. Mend gives warnings hours before explosion even to a media house
3. Mend claims responsibility
4. The attack is similar to that carried out by MEND in warri earlier (which has as usual been swept unda d carpet)

If We agree Mend carried out the Warri attack And a group is using d name Mend.of course sir,militants are using the name MEND.
I rest my case,
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by 9ijaMan: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
snakova:

'They are terrorists not MEND'. Tompolo said, 'we are the real MEND', implying that 'terrorists' not MEND were behind the attacks. Ara Oko, you are a real ,  Its a waste of time trying to insult a lump of cow dung. i can't really understand how 'people' can be so block headed.

Ever since Tompolo et al accepted the amnesty offer they all seized to be members of MEND. Tompolo the the rest of the criminals GEJ invited to tea are all Ex-MEND (emphasis on "Ex"wink, hence they can no longer speak for MEND since they're no longer members of MEND. Stop turning logic on its head.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Faeb: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
9ijaMan:

Ever since Tompolo et al accepted the amnesty offer they all seized to be members of MEND. Tompolo the the rest of the criminals GEJ invited to tea are all Ex-MEND (emphasis on "Ex"), hence they can no longer speak for MEND since they're no longer members of MEND. Stop turning logic on its head.

Just like the love of you guy's lives, Okah is an ex-MEND leader. So, it ain't MEND done the Abuja blast it was IBB. I always knew that one day you would step on your tongue hard enough to be called to order. grin

snakova:

'They are terrorists not MEND'. Tompolo said, 'we are the real MEND', implying that 'terrorists' not MEND were behind the attacks. Ara Oko, you are a real ,  Its a waste of time trying to insult a lump of cow dung. i can't really understand how 'people' can be so block headed.

For some, its actually a full time profession, so a cure from their block headedness is out of the question.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
[size=15pt]Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe[/size] [size=15pt]| Awolowo Belewa[/size] soon to be appended = [size=15pt]Inconsistency incorporated![/size]
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by beejaay: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
flexshop:

I will try and ignore the your insults.
As for the other part

Case 2-The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

I beg to disagree.inasmuch as Mr. President is much more informed than any of us, but when issues like this come up,please spare me the details.

1. MEND gives 5days warning to security agencies through jomo gbomo
2. Mend gives warnings hours before explosion even to a media house
3. Mend claims responsibility
4. The attack is similar to that carried out by MEND in warri earlier (which has as usual been swept unda d carpet)
. what is the relationship between your itemized opinion and GEJ statement exonerating MEND. what we are asking you is to read this statement again and try to understand it "they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

If We agree Mend carried out the Warri attack And a group is using d name Mend.of course sir,militants are using the name MEND.
[/quote] you and who agree?
I rest my case,
[quote]
you are trying too hard to make sense to yourself please take it easy on urself
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by beejaay: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
flexshop:

Inasmuch as i would not grant you the honor of exchanging words with you, i would give you the benefit of the doubt that you understand english

Mr president said nt Ima Niboro

Case 1-'they are terrorists and NOT MEND,'

this implies or infers that Terrorists maybe alqeada or whatever group carried out the attacks for whatever motive be it political,religious etcetera and NOT MEND.  Oxford advanced dictionary defines NOT as a word expressing Negation.
This words came after MEND claimed responsibility implying that he negated gbomo jomo's claim thereby absolving MEND of responsibility in any way.
since you have claimed to be an English professor. i guess your oxford dico is beside your pillow, lets go back to Eng101
the statement read "they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

(1) you would have been right if the statement was only "they are terrorists not MEND" because of the word NOT but the second statement nullifies it.
(2) the second statement read "The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used" because of the phrase was only used changing NOT from an affirmative word to a conditional word.
(3) merge the two statements together. tell us what see. im waiting in anticipation for your reply
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
beejaay:

since you have claimed to be an English professor. i guess your oxford dico is beside your pillow, lets go back to Eng101
the statement read "they are terrorists not MEND. The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used"

(1) you would have been right if the statement was only "they are terrorists not MEND" because of the word NOT but the second statement nullifies it.
(2) the second statement read "The name of MEND that operates in Niger Delta was only used" because of the phrase was only used changing NOT from an affirmative word to a conditional word.
(3) merge the two statements together. tell us what see. im waiting in anticipation for your reply
who are you? Let me guess, mmmmhh a Presidential interpreter
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by londoner: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Whatever he claims to have said or not said. He was on national television trying his hardest to help them clear their name. It seems to me that was his priority, that should not be so less than 24 hours after a NATIONAL TRAGEDY.

Imagine Obama trying to defend his city of Chicago after a bomb in Washington, well thats the point we CANT imagine that happening.

Has GEJ made any national address to Nigerians and the families of those injured or killed yet? Or his ex militant friends the most important in all this?

To tell you the truth, I am so disapointed that he is showing STRONG signs of being the same old same old.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by astuto: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
Look eh, GEJ is my candidate for this upcoming Presidential elections.  But the truth must be said, if we are to move forward as a nation. What he said on TV ( I watched it the day he said it) was very silly and, if na small pikin talk am,  i for call dat pikin IDIOT.

I mean, Your Excellency, What were u thinking when u said that MEND cannot be behind it because they cannot oppose a president from the south south?

That statement was soo bad, as in, very wrong.

In this country we try to unite, and this man is saying that people's loyalties are strictly to those from their geopolitical zone? That was a very retrogressive remark. OMG!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

We are struggling day by day to blur out ethnic differences, and a man who wants to lead us comes up with this remark? No, naaa.  GEJ, u fail dat one abeg; make i no lie give you.

That being said, we should not turn our backs on him becos of hasty, dumb remarks made under duress. He is d best candidate so far. He listens to Nigerians. I think he's the right person for president, come 2011.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by lastpage: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
I think that Malam Tafida is correct, "most" Nigerians do not only 'dont understand English', majority have a very poor sense of Logic! angry

Okay, l know it is fashionable to try to hang Goodluck Jonathan at this point because "the heat is on" from different quarters but let me lay it down in SIMPLE TURAINSHI as we say in local parlance.

These are the facts:

1.)MEND is an organisation, with "known Leaders" and these same leaders have come out in public to denounce and dissociate themselves from the blast.
So, do we know MEND more than the leaders of MEND?

2.) Henry Okah has of recent "fallen-out" with MEND as an organisation; when they agreed to an amnesty but he wanted to continue the "struggle". So, it is reasonable to say H.Okah does not speak for MEND anymore. He is too busy collecting hundrends of millions of dollars from his mansion in S/Africa while the "boys" suffer on ground here. Except we want to believe that MEND is now a part of IBB's campaign organisation?
At times, some of these "leaders" use their position to make personal money at the expense of what they stand for (remember Dele Giwa?, remember how that NLC leader (now turned Governor) scuttled our protest against OBJ after series of fuel increases and he collected Land in Abuja and a lot of money in exchange; while people put their lives on the line in Lagos?)

3.) GEJ himself is from that axis (South-South) and he knows, being the first indigene of that area to reach that exalted office, he has the support of the whole South-South (if just to have a go at their own quota  grin ) and the boys in the creeks. Being one of them, it stands to common-sense that they would not jeopardize his chances by ruining his biggest public display. The only people that have the "motive and would benefit" from such actions are the mostly Northern opposition candidates who are still smarting from not be given automatic Presidency, courtesy of some dubious rotation agreement!

4.) GEJ speaks from a position of knowledge while most people are speaking from a position of hearsay in that ANYONE COULD CLAIM TO BE MEND, ON THE PHONE! The REAL MEND, which we have seen in flesh and blood, which GEJ is referring to, have come out to state that it was  not their handiwork.

5.) Some unseen, faceless person says on phone: This is the handiwork of MEND and everyone goes gaa-ga! Is that how reasonable people (or people who understand turainshi!) come to a conclusion? What about "motive" in the issue of crime management?
Can anyone tell me a reasonable motive, if MEND was really responsible?
And l will give you ten motives why those opposed to GEJ's government and re-election would likely be behind this criminal act.

So, if just to "give a dog a bad name" you guys and all the Northern candidate-collaborators, could still continue to harp on it that he is "supporting MEND" or that he "jumped the gun", that is your prerogative!

GEJ was NOT defending MEND, HE WAS STATING A FACT, which would be come apparent as time passes.
Those responsible for bombing a nation are called "Terrorists" and MEND cannot be an euphemism for "Terrorist" since Alquaida, Boko Haram, Taliban, BASQUE, IRA, e.t.c are all labeled terrorist organisations.

If it takes GEJ's assistants and media officers to 'explain' in Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Anang, Benin and Hausa before most Nigerians would understand the position of the President, then so be it. It would take time to sink-in but eventually, it will.
What do you expect from people who "inhale generator fumes" into the brain, all day long? shocked grin wink
Jonathan please provide stable electricity before everyone goes nut! embarassed embarassed
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by londoner: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ Astuto, I will and have turned by back on him for the sake of Nigeria. He is simply more of the same and he almost had me fooled to be honest. He is just doing enough to get voted in but he showed his hand accidently if you ask me.

If a President and former vise president can not see himself as a Nigerian FIRST and above tribe. He can not do justice to the post. For him to say that Niger Deltans would not throw away their "opportunity" it means he does not mean to see all Nigerians as equal and do justice to all, even though ofcourse he will need the vote of non-Niger Deltans.

He should rather go for governor of his state. His sentiment is more suited to that post.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by londoner: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
If MEND or whatever they call themselves now wanted to disassociate themselves with the blast they should have done so when threats were being made in their name, weeks/months ago.

Havent MEND blown up pipelines and taken hostages the whole time their own "brother" was second in command and even since the death of Yaradua?
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2010
londoner:

@ Astuto, I will and have turned by back on him for the sake of Nigeria. He is simply more of the same and he almost had me fooled to be honest. He is just doing enough to get voted in but he showed his hand accidently if you ask me.

If a President and former vise president can not see himself as a Nigerian FIRST and above tribe. He can not do justice to the post. For him to say that Niger Deltans would not throw away their "opportunity" it means he does not mean to see all Nigerians as equal and do justice to all, even though ofcourse he will need the vote of non-Niger Deltans.

He should rather go for governor of his state. His sentiment is more suited to that post.

True. GEJ would have been gone a long time ago if our people take words seriously. People have been impeached for lesser crimes.I will only add somebody comment to your line
The president may actually have a big communication problem, because many things he has said off hand recently have come back to bite his butt.
Makes me wonder about his thought processes too
 -naijaking1, NLD
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by beejaay: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2010
jabbok:

True. GEJ would have been gone a long time ago if our people take words seriously. People have been impeached for lesser crimes.I will only add somebody comment to your line  -naijaking1, NLD

are u this dumb?? must you post olodo jati jati. tell us how one president that have been impeached for a statement.was george Bush impeached for saying Iraq invasion was a divine call??was OBJ impeached for saying 2007 will be do or die affair?? in your mind, you think you are intelligent and the best from your family. " A man will never know that he is stupid until he knows stupid character"
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by beejaay: 12:43am On Oct 09, 2010
jabbok:

who are you? Let me guess, mmmmhh a Presidential interpreter
just trying to break it down for people like you that didnt pass through primary school or fail to attend English classes
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Uclloyd28(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2010
All Those Saying GEJ should Resign, Now Tell Me, How Many Nigerian Presidents Dun Resign Before How Can NL allow all these Retards, Foolish Low-Lives, Pour Rubbish here On NL, Thunder Fire Anyone Who Wants To Stop Our Change In Nigeria

ALL GEJ HATER"S, GO AND DIE, GEJ MUST RULE NIGERIA

Ok, even if na loot GEJ wan come loot, Why can't he be allowed When the NORTH n WEST dun loot their own, No eyebrows were raised, n now is the South's Turn, BOMBS suddenly surface for Nigeria, How Greed and Unreasonable Can these NORTHNER's be sef, So selfish and self-centered, GEJ will rule, Even if it means Nigeria going to blazes, Rubbish, south can't rule but their Oil Should be tapped, Omo, See, No be so, Nigeria Na 4 All Jor, Nobody get shares as Nigerian pass another jor, BOMB DEY GO NORTHNER"S, GEJ Will rule, even say na Empty Nigeria, WAaaaaaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by hinlovolt: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2010
MEND say we do am. GEJ abi na JEGA or na AJEG say una no do am because I know una. U cee that time wey una dey set am up no be una been dey do am na , .
JONATHAN abi na current caretaker you dun dey do anyhow; oh boi, u no be obama. CRUSH MEND for this few months wen u dey office.
Imagine you dey fear MEND "People when nigeria go still mend very soon", na him u dey fear pass God. Hausa go soon vex pieces, igbo go soon give MEND levels, yoruba go soon do blockade for the whole ND. Ur mis-yaning dun dey heavy pass atmospheric pressure.

By d way, beaf or na faeb, U be heavy hypocrite #1 of Nairaland since wey i don dey observe nairaland comments.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by beejaay: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2010
hinlovolt:

MEND say we do am. GEJ abi na JEGA or na AJEG say una no do am because I know una. U cee that time wey una dey set am up no be una been dey do am na , .
JONATHAN abi na current caretaker you dun dey do anyhow; oh boi, u no be obama. CRUSH MEND for this few months wen u dey office.
Imagine you dey fear MEND "People when nigeria go still mend very soon", na him u dey fear pass God. Hausa go soon vex pieces, igbo go soon give MEND levels, yoruba go soon do blockade for the whole ND. your mis-yaning dun dey heavy pass atmospheric pressure.

By d way, beaf or na faeb, U be heavy hypocrite #1 of Nairaland since wey i don dey observe nairaland comments.
welcome bros. but bros na ur first post be this and u they call somebody hypocrite already. and let me ask u, when did MEND say na them do am did u listen to words of ex mend generals? but anyway welcome to NL madness
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by flexshop(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2010
beejaay:

welcome bros. but bros na your first post be this and u they call somebody hypocrite already. and let me ask u, when did MEND say na them do am did u listen to words of ex mend generals? but anyway welcome to NL madness

@bee jay, i would have replied your last comment but since the word 'Reason' eludes you, i prefer to use my time constructively.
If not MEND,then it was alqaeda that carried out warri attacks eh?

Until MEND not EX-MEND deny they didnt do it,until GEJ comes on NTA and says he exonerated MEND under the influence of alcohol,i refuse to be fooled in dis game of whos to blame when lives were lost in the blast.

Imagine, nigerians dont understand english,it is professors Tafida and bee jay dat do.
Rubb!sh angry angry
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by marvix(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2010
All along my position has been that GEJ never exonerated or absolved MEND, he had Intel that even all the security chiefs may not have. The person who interogated Dokpesi can not have all the info the president have.

MEND was used as a straw, should we all go to sleep if MEND have committed the act.

Now the president is trying to explain himself in response to outbursts from Nigeria, is this not what we expect from our leaders.

How can we forget so soon, when Obj was president how many times did he ever try to re explain himself or clear the air on whatever was going on in the country. What abt IBB uptill today has not tried to explain why he annuled the June 12 election.

We should all be patient is a criminal act and investigations are ongoing we would get to the root of all this.

The important thing we should know is that Jonathan must return as President 2011.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by odukoko(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2010
What of BaBa Obj,wetin he talk?
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2010
beejaay:

are u this dumb?? must you post olodo jati jati. tell us how one president that have been impeached for a statement.was george Bush impeached for saying Iraq invasion was a divine call??was OBJ impeached for saying 2007 will be do or die affair?? in your mind, you think you are intelligent and the best from your family. " A man will never know that he is silly until he knows silly character"
Talk is cheap especially with a pay-as-you go internet. You have used OBJ as a comparism. How many bombs followed OBJ's do-or-die statement?
You can rain insults easily because you dont know the victims of GEJ's/MEND bombs. Do u know how many families are mourning now?

Your man is just unpresidential, take it or leave it
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by londoner: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2010
Marvix, Jonathan MUST return as president in 2011? Is that regardless of what the majority of Nigerian voters want?
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by Dede1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
Unidentifiable A is a terrorist. A is not B. B is known as militant that blows up crude oil pipelines, kidnaps people in southern Nigeria via Niger Delta and engages in murder. B is also MEND. The name of B that operates in Niger Delta was only used in the bomb blast in Abuja. Yet B surreptitiously claimed to be responsible for the terrorist act in Abuja. If A is not B, it then means B has been exonerated from the act of bombing in Abuja by any person who made such illogical claim.

The word exonerate is “to free from accusation or blame”. I think when the GEJ said that A is not B; he meant that B also known as MEND is free from accusation or blame. GEJ also supported his empty claim by saying "he is from Niger Delta and no one knows Niger Delta more him". Again, this claim of knowing Niger Delta more than any person that walked the surface of earth is a ridiculous boloney. By the way, a sentence conveys a thought.
Re: Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan by SapeleGuy: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^ I bet Donald Rumsfeld was your apprentice - I thoroughly enjoyed this post. Well done!

Having said that, Goodluck should have kept his own counsel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was Andrew And Why Did He Leave? / New Year: Ayade Assures Of Glorious 2022 / Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.