Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea (843 Views)

Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by SmileXtraone: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Like him or hate him, Donald Trump seems to be making progress with North Korea amid tensions with Iran. He is seen here stepping into North Korea to meet Kim at the border between North and South Korea. I think he is going to get re elected. What are your thoughts? History is made

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by SmileXtraone: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by babdap: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
The crocket rocket man should do the needful if he is truly the son of his father.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by lwise(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is great, God bless Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by hisgrace090: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
When God is on your side.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by Anoniemos01: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow

But I don't think that's a sure bet for his reelection though.

1 Like

Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by Masterclass32: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Trump da Great.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by SmileXtraone: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Anoniemos01:
Wow

But I don't think that's a sure bet for his reelection though.

Yea that is not a sure bet. But I don't see any democrat that will give him a hard time yet.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by Anoniemos01: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
SmileXtraone:

Yea that is not a sure bet. But I don't see any democrat that will give him a hard time yet.
There will be no need for that, obviously
You don't think both the covert and overt opposition he's currently facing is enough worries for him already??
Or that the democrats won't even lift a finger in ensuring his lousy reputation and his hatred among majority are enough to get him even blackballed??
Unless ofcourse, he's backed up by 'external forces' because as far as I can see, the odds are presently not in his favor.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by SmileXtraone: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anoniemos01:

There will be no need for that, obviously
You don't think both the covert and overt opposition he's currently facing is enough worries for him already??
Or that the democrats won't even lift a finger in ensuring his lousy reputation and his hatred among majority are enough to get him even blackballed??
Unless ofcourse, he's backed up by 'external forces' because as far as I can see, the odds are presently not in his favor.

The odds were against him even when he ran against Clinton. I don't like him cos of his immigration policies but I definitely see him winning. Since the US is now aware of Russians meddling in their election, they have taken measures to ensure that won't happen again. So external forces will do nothing successfully this time around. That's my opinion.
Re: Trump Becomes First US President To Step Into North Korea by Anoniemos01: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
SmileXtraone:

The odds were against him even when he ran against Clinton. I don't like him cos of his immigration policies but I definitely see him winning. Since the US is now aware of Russians meddling in their election, they have taken measures to ensure that won't happen again. So external forces will do nothing successfully this time around. That's my opinion.
Well.., To be honest, anything could happen—that's for sure. Their elections are almost never predictable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Condemns Iran Missiles Strikes / 'This Goes Too Far': Pelosi Responds After Trump Fires Vindman, Sondland / The White House Locked Down As Protesters Converge In Front Of Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.