Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi (25197 Views)

Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by executive12: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2019
TGM2015:
You don't want them to roam around, you don't want them to stay in a place and you want to be enjoying Fulani Cow meat.
I think something is wrong somewhere.

Keep your RUGA in your State only. You can also keep your beef. We will survive without Fulani cows. That should force our people to start raising their own cows in ranches.

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by bionixs: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Likewise In south west
south what? they need that ruga abi vuga
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by executive12: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanda:

Funny enough thats d whole idea. Ruga will be in d north. But I know these same Se and ss will cry later

Keep your RUGA to yourselves. Don't worry about the SE and SS. Let them cry.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by bionixs: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2019
shedy03:
but Southwest that are already hausa/Fulani servants can't say no.
they have no choice and they love money earned without working

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Sinach0191(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Stay away pls we don't want u
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Omoslim26: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2019
kayjay69:
If the Southern States of Nigeria accept this arrangement to have RUGA settlements, based on what we know of our collective history I think it will be safe to conclude and say bye-bye to our collective homes. I know the SS and SE will reject this and fight tooth and nail to ensure it does not happen but I can not trust its leaders, but I trust the average man on the street of the SS and SE.

I can equally trust the average man and leader in my region the SW, to accept this without question. It is sad to say this but I have to admit that these current crop (and even past) Yoruba leaders will put their bellies and aims above the welfare and future of their states. If this stands, it will be the beginning of the end. This is not fear mongering, this is not a rumour. This is happening right before our very own eyes. What we are seeing manifesting is the fulanis age long plan to takeover the whole of Nigeria.

sense kill u there

bt u come spoil ur post wit tribal sentiment ur score for dis post nah
24/100
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by OfficialAPCNig: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Seetto:
I don't know all these hullabaloo of a thing, federal government has already clarifies the issue here that is not forcing any state to embrace ruga, only 12 states have indicated interest, they should go ahead with the project as long as Fulani herdsmen will stop infiltrating peoples land and killing villagers..

I will not be surprise some Igbo men have started thinking on how to key into the project and cash out big time, at the end it will turn out to be Igbo ruga settlements..
Next time, read very well. The FG have gazetted land in all the states. The 12 states are just for the pilot programme.

Oga, don't patronize us with your Igbo thinking big time and cash out bullshitt

No RUGA in the SS/SE. The only thing we are thinking right now is how to export grasses to them.

SW can have the RUGA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by executive12: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2019
oolametro:
This is what is on ground NOW.

Breaking News: Federal govt budget $11b to lobby SE/SS for land for the Ruga Settlement

According to the intelligence report received a few hours ago. Our agent said that the Federal budget about $11b to lobby SE/SS states for a land for the Ruga Settlement project. The states include: Anambra Abia Imo Enugu Ebonyi others are Akwa Ibom. Cross River. Bayelsa. Rivers. Delta. Edo. The states will share $1b each. It is said that the federal govt have three options to get the required hectares of land needed from the two regions.

According to the report the first will be to lobby (Bribe) the influential people in each state to help convince their people on the need to have Ruga Fulani settlement in the state and also influence or force the governor to release land for the Ruga project. The states will also be lobbied with ministerial appointment, board members into choice govt parastatals etc.

The second option will be to buy hectares of land from each state through a third party. We also learnt that the govt has met with some influential people in the affected states to begin looking for large hectares of land. Some traditional rulers are said to be involved the deal.

The third option will be to take land by forcing it on the people. This, they have done in Benue state. They will do it by creating chaos and division and disagreement among the people of the states. Which may lead to arm conflict. The government will then declare state of emergency and inviting the army and forcefully take over the states and create Ruga settlement for the Fulani

The intelligence reports also revealed that Buhari travel to Saudi Arabia immediately after the inauguration was to finalise the South west land deal with Saudi Arabia planned to hand over Buhari for the Ruga Settlement. You may recall that I once mention that the Fulani already got all the land they wanted from south west through Saudi Arabia

Bellow is the excerpt

Arab world headed by Saudi Arabia bought hectares of land in this state for Bio Fuel Agriculture. The states include: Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau, but now we know why they bought the lands. They bought the lands for future Fulani settlement because of desertification in Fulani states and countries in Africa and also for expansion of Islam. This is the reason the Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped because they believe they are grazing on their land. The states mentioned above are the states Buhari govt wants to create Ruga settlement.

This game started long ago. Buhari was ordered by the Fulani world Council to make space for settling the Fulani as desertification encroaches. It is also in tune with their age long propensity for conquest, violence and political domination. It also is in tandem with radical Islam's jihad, which is being spearheaded by the same Fulani. Remember also his pledge that Sharia must be spread.

The Fulani attacks will bring two results. Gain more territories to resettle the Fulani and spread Islam and Sharia. The Fulani world Council is using prominent Fulanis in Nigeria like El-Rufai, Buhari, etc. to create a conducive atmosphere to resettle Fulani of West and Central Africa in Nigeria. Remember Buhari has been the main patron of the Miyetti Allah group since 1998.

These attacks started two years later in the year 2000. The first organisation that visited Buhari in Abuja and the first meeting Buhari held in Abuja after one month in office was the meeting with the OIC. The meeting was attended by all the heads of state from Muslim countries. No journalist was allowed to cover the meeting and what was discussed in the meeting has not been made open to the public, as we speak. Fulani and the Arab world colonisation of Nigeria is about to complete

Thanks for this important information. We should spread this information to alert our people before criminals like Orji Uzo Kalu and Rochas Okorocha hoodwink some Governors into accepting the Fulani settlement scheme.
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by executive12: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2019
israelmao:
When a leader can't be trust even every good intention he has is put under suspicion by the his followers.

Tribalist Buhari has no single good intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by executive12: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

And Atiku is not a cattle rearer shey?

Atiku is not a terrorist or tribalist like your Buhari. Atiku does not believe in the Fulanization agenda. He believes in a united progressive Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Benekruku(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
executive12:

Atiku is not a terrorist or tribalist like your Buhari. Atiku does not believe in the Fulanization agenda. He believes in a united progressive Nigeria.

Naxo!

Your points are well noted.
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Omoslim26: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
shedy03:

may be you are not in nigeria, or you are on either side of the mentioned tribes.
obviously, you do not like the truth told.
sir i m an owerri first son nd i rili dont see any reason y an enlightened nd educated mind wud induldge in sometin as childishly green as tribalism my mind has beta to do nd offer tank you
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Seetto:
I don't know all these hullabaloo of a thing, federal government has already clarifies the issue here that is not forcing any state to embrace ruga, only 12 states have indicated interest, they should go ahead with the project as long as Fulani herdsmen will stop infiltrating peoples land and killing villagers..

I will not be surprise some Igbo men have started thinking on how to key into the project and cash out big time, at the end it will turn out to be Igbo ruga settlements..
[/s]

Stop lying, Benue, Taraba, Plateau states have rejected it but Buhari still include them and is forcefully taking their land.

You Muslims/Islamists like lying, deceiving and confusing people from the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Likewise In south west
Sai baba in the SW please grin grin

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Amatarasha(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

And Atiku is not a cattle rearer shey?

my uncle is rearing guinea igbo cow in anambra nzam..

So he is a fulani extremist ..get sense biko
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Benekruku(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
my uncle is rearing guinea igbo cow in anambra nzam..

So he is a fulani extremist ..get sense biko

Why are so stupid and shooting yourself in the leg

In I go by logic, It means that Buhari cant be called a terrorist because he rears cattles. Right?

So what sense do you need from here?
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Maroghene(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:

For you to have written this far shows you are Educated to some point , but can’t you have a proper thinking that Not everyone in Tinubu ‘s family supported APC , check the last Osun State election and check Boripe Local government results here the governor came from which is Tinubu’s Local government the votes was PDP 7,353 vs APC 7,547 this should tell you that the election was rigged in the Southwest I can say it anywhere in the whole world We never supported APC in the Southwest but they rigged in themselves Oyo State is another exhale which I won’t talk about for now

I do understand ur point but ain't speaking in terms of party affiliation but in terms of interest and actions. We walked as Southern Nigeria, indivisible & utd like Northern Nigeria until they decided in their writ to be Western Nigeria that wanted to brothers with those up North than we than South. Should I shock u! We down South will never be ur brothers anymore starting from 2023.
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Amatarasha(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Why are so stupid and shooting yourself in the leg

In I go by logic, It means that Buhari cant be called a terrorist because he rears cattles. Right?

So what sense do you need from here?
so much from a nigerdelta person ..cheesy

Mr islam yoruba ,insult is not on ipob igbos anymore but on u yorubas ruga has territories in south west ...am done wt u bye
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Amatarasha(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Maroghene:

I do understand ur point but ain't speaking in terms of party affiliation but in terms of interest and actions. We walked as Southern Nigeria, indivisible & utd like Northern Nigeria until they decided in their writ to be Western Nigeria that wanted to brothers with those up North than we than South. Should I shock u! We down South will never be ur brothers anymore starting from 2023.
and middle belt christian,northern christian 2 ...surportted
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Benekruku(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Amatarasha:
so much from a nigerdelta person ..cheesy

Mr islam yoruba ,insult is not on ipob igbos anymore but on u yorubas ruga has territories in south west ...am done wt u bye
[/s]

Are you learned or some-way ever had an opportunity to access western education?

Do you read what you compose or you just click the submit button.

What are you saying please. Clarify.
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by 9ja083: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2019
When it comes to giving appointments, south east and south- south are no match. When it comes to construction or development or infrastructural development, They are no match.
In fact, u called them 5% and u will give them 5%.
So na to bring killers to their door step be de 5% u wan give them.
Abeg carry go. They don't need it. We don't need it. Embrace morden agriculture.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Chibuway(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
egbusi1:
We can’t accommodate RUGA’ in South-East, South-south-Gov Umahi

by Ifeoma Okereke

The South East governor’s forum led by the governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi has categorically joined other political zones in the country to denied members of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) of having Ruga settlement in the zone.

Umahi insisted that the zone including the South South have no plan for any Ruga settlement.

He however charged members of MACBAN to accept anti-grazing law established long time ago by the federal government in the northern region.

He cited that South East as agrarian region is faced with limited landmass and cannot accommodate any Ruga settlement. This were contained in a statement issued by the state governor and was made available to Journalists by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Uzor on Sunday in Abakiliki.

Umahi however reminded the Federal government to also follow the recommendations reached by the Technical Committee on Farmers and Herdsmen clash carved from the federal Economic council which he served so as to end the persistent herders and farmers clash in some states. He maintained that both members of MACBAN and the South East would achieve symbiotic trade of cow and grass.

“The zone is purely agrarian with limited landmass for farming and therefore can not accommodate Ruga.

“Umahi was the Chairman of NEC sub Technical Committee on farmers and herdsmen clash and he toured the states of Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Zamfara and two other states where he made in one of his recommendations to the federal government for revamping of grazing reserve in the North where all the cattle rearers in the South will take their cattle to and rely on the grass that are grown in the South”.

“The way it works is that the herdsmen will bring down their cows to the South East and sell us as meat while they will load the grasses which are grown here in the same trailer with which they transported their cows to feed their cattle in those grazing reserve which should be made comfortable for them.

“By this herdsmen are expected to embrace anti open grazing by returning to the ranches in the North and do their business on the trade by barter basis of selling cows to the South and buying grass to feed their cows in the North”, he insisted.

He further called for tolerance among youths of various ethnic nationalities to solve the problem of hate speech essentially among Igbo youths.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/south-east-south-south-exempt-selves-from-ruga-settlement.html
That was a good one.
No to RUGA in South East and South South. The Fulani cattle rearers and the Presidency should go with the idea of barter trading for the safety of lives over here in the south.
No chance should be given to this cattle rearers because THEY ALWAYS HAVE OTHERS AGENDAS.
No RUGA in the South. Let them remain in the North.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Slikbae: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2019
You don't have sense. Do they give us the meat for free?
TGM2015:
You don't want them to roam around, you don't want them to stay in a place and you want to be enjoying Fulani Cow meat.
I think something is wrong somewhere.
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Exquisite35: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2019
ScotMisile:
If you think Buhari contested for 16years because of his love for Nigeria, then you can be fooled into accepting the RUGA proposal.

You said it all
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
ScotMisile:
If you think Buhari contested for 16years because of his love for Nigeria, then you can be fooled into accepting the RUGA proposal.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

cc Amatarasha lzaa adaibeku sarrki metaphysical QueenSekxy Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo gaskiyamagana baysol

1 Share

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by mbos: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
DID I HEAR HIM SAY "IN BIAFRALAND"?
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by jude33084(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
chrisxxx:
I hate it when people do not apply diplomacy to requests and things.
Simply tell Buhari that any place he wants the Ruga down South should be made a state of its own. For instance if it is to be sited in Owerri, that means carving out Owerri to become Owerri State with its inhabitants.
With this, you'll see Buhari running away. You dont need to be blunt to him and his likes.

Oga you will be surprise that he will accept grin
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by jude33084(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Why do we like to complicate simple things?

The FG should get the list of States won by APC in the last Presidential election and establish RUGA there by fire or by force. That way they can fully enjoy their NextLevel and "4+4". If Fulani wants to take over their land, at least we will understand that they voted for it.

/

Crazy but true grin
Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Yujin(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Juliusmalema:
I don't know why umahi is playing politics with lives when he was the one that accepted them in the first place.
Agent of confusion we have seen you. Ndigbo are very wise. Umahi has spoken the mind of SE & SS. There's no proof that he initially did other wise. Crawl back to where you were exhumed and be proud of your ancestry you impostor.

4 Likes

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by Yujin(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
deji17:

Sokoto, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Taraba, Katsina, Plateau, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger are the 11 states that have volunteered to donate land for implementation of Ruga.

Is your state listed?
If not, do yourself a huge favour - shut up.

What's Taraba doing in that list? I thought the governor openly rejected it?

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Good idea....there's enough land in the North for Ranch but no grass.

There's enough grass in the South but no land.

Remain in your region and let commerce flow.....send me meat,i send you grass to feed the animals.
At the end every body will be happy and there won't be any clash between herders and farmers. The Cows will grow more meat and increase yield thereby increasing profit instead of trekking thousands of kilometers

wondering about destroying farmland and stressing the cows.
A new job opportunity will be created as people in the south will now begin to grow high breed nutritious grass and export to the North.

All these are well articulated by someone from the South because he has vision but the dundee President who have "akamu" in his brain will never see reason with this.
All he is after is to continue his great grand fathers war of conquest down South to conquer and dominate.

Push and start Fulani President of the North.
Hmmmm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.