Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Agreement Before Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agreement Before Sex! (488 Views)

See My Friend's Reaction When I Asked Her To Dress Like A Nurse Before Sex / If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agreement Before Sex! by Francis35(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

DoD
Re: Agreement Before Sex! by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wisdom will not kii u in Jesus name.
Re: Agreement Before Sex! by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sex Dolls are looking attractive now

1 Like

Re: Agreement Before Sex! by Newguyhere: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Agreement Before Sex! by alphaNomega: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Biodun should have a copy handy.
Re: Agreement Before Sex! by Burgerlomo: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Biko I need a copy because prevention they say is better than cure cool

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Indulging In Revenge Sex After Breakups / Join Whatsapp Group : Hook Up Ship .. / How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.