Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason (5939 Views)

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / I Don’t Give Free Sex, Stop Disturbing Me For Sex – Lady Tells Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by tkgz(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reason

It’s common that most people urinate before s*x, but do you know that it could be dangerous to your health?
Urologists throughout the world advise women not to urinate before they have s*x, but do that after s*x.
This is because you can fall victim to a bacterial infection.
Bacteria enters the urethra through vag!na and when you urinate, the bacteria comes out. If you don’t urinate after s*x, the bacteria may enter the bladder, causing infection.
The urologist David Kaufman advises women not to urinate before s*x. He considers this the greatest mistake women have explained so far.
How to prevent bacterial infection?

https://dailybox.win/urinate-just-before-sx-terrible-reason/

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Obodo999(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2018
It equally applied to men, not just women.
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2018
dont be dumb. take down this rubbish. and go do your research.

5 Likes

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2018
grin ok
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by phemmyfour: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2018
I prefer to urinate during sex

1 Like

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Donenam(m): 5:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Hahahah... Wonders shall neva end
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by LarryBeryl(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
Bad child, i heard they call that squirting

2 Likes

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by sparog(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmn

Orishi rishi
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Kelly2713(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]i dont understand what you mean
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by dayleke: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Kelly2713:
[color=#990000][/color]i dont understand what you mean

Ma to sibe....
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by OneCorner: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
If I piss before, during and after sex nko cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Deckline(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
tkgz:
If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reason

It’s common that most people urinate before s*x, but do you know that it could be dangerous to your health?
Urologists throughout the world advise women not to urinate before they have s*x, but do that after s*x.
This is because you can fall victim to a bacterial infection.
Bacteria enters the urethra through vag!na and when you urinate, the bacteria comes out. If you don’t urinate after s*x, the bacteria may enter the bladder, causing infection.
The urologist David Kaufman advises women not to urinate before s*x. He considers this the greatest mistake women have explained so far.
How to prevent bacterial infection?

https://dailybox.win/urinate-just-before-sx-terrible-reason/
Nnaa... Stay there!! Beta piss neva catch you na.
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
Told her I was pressed, she told me to urinate inside of her. The feeling was something else.
Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by doctore212(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
wow, there is nothing I won't see on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason by ashishsaini: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2018
These are very common problems which women won't take it seriously but these can cause bacterial infections. I have attended a seminar where i have talked with best urologist in delhi ncr. They shared such new new things which helped me to know much about safe healthy sex.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online / MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.