Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin (36001 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by adewest1999(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2019
It's true I know her very well...... even her mom is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by ZikZikZik: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
I’m no surprised...People who study anything related to computers are always terrible liars. I’m talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by skyfather09(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
ah ah... mehn we don't really care, give us news wey go help our life abeg
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by mannatech: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
The word "clout" is trending. Never heard that word before but this past week, I have been seeing it in so many comments.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by alphaNomega: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Yinxies:
And the bb9ja has started just like that!

Please what is the N6.6m for?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by osejie17(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2019
liars later she will say she was raped 10 yrs ago in bbn
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Adakintroy2: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
She does not look like a LovePeddler. I can believe her. Some women are like that sha.

The world is confused anyway and lack trust. Most time I just tell the truth knowing no one will believe me anyway.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by deebrain(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2019
I kinda like her.

But let's wait and see
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by wizzyemmanuel(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Lie lie girl, chai nigerians no de shame again oo
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Adakintroy2: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Neldrizzy:
Timi

Leave bisola matter..she wanted to trend. Trend she has.

Bbn is the new trend. Her time is passin If she wanted justice. She would have file a complaint with appropriate authorities.

When people criminalize you you report them to police not to twitter or bloggers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by vyke2008: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2019
how can you guys believe her? ...a virgin in BB9ja? does one profess she is a virgin? virginity is a virtue you can perceive....
Attention seekas!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by shadowwalker25: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
na so oh....make we dey watch na
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by SEGLIZ: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2019
the evil madness has begun. noodles generation over to unna. I've never understood or being a follower.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Larryslim(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Everybody dey claim virgin now grin
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by koyyess: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Its possible.
But that's her private sex life. It should remain so- private.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by gonkin(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
I dont give a F#CK
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by hollywater: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2019
I am also a virgin. Do you have any prove that i am not?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by davillian(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2019
So this season someone is gonna loose her hymen.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by nototribalist: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
I believe her, she looks like it and talks like an intelligent girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by dalongjnr: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
I hope she become a virgin after the show.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Segunhife(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2019
The girl said she is a virgin to relationship, don't get the girl wrong
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
ALAGOGO007:
Me too
and me too grin
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2019
C-cee once said the same thing. Yeye
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by tayofrank87: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Interesting
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2019
D only good thing 4 dis year bbn na dia bet9aija Jersey.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Nmezor(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Might be true...Only time will tell
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by tejiri4(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Who damn cares
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by vyke2008: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Leave bisola matter..she wanted to trend. Trend she has.

Bbn is the new trend. Her time is passin If she wanted justice. She would have file a complaint with appropriate authorities.

When people criminalize you you report them to police not to twitter or bloggers.

Don't mind them.... a criminal act was committed against you and you never reported to the appropriate authorities... several years later, without shame as a married woman you never cared what the aftermath would be on your family, and that of the accused.... you just came out to social media and start wailing as if the act was done last night...

The question is what triggered the sudden burst? family issues? number busy from the alleged perpetrator? Folks, there's more to this that she is not telling... however, bye and large, the truth always prevails.

If she is a lover of God and a Believer she claimed to be, why not leave judgement to God and let the house of God be at peace... because many will lose their faith because of her proclamation. Souls would be lost! then as a child of God, she didn't think through all the pros and cons of actions??

So even if the Pastor is guilty as she alleged, does she think Heaven is happy with her actions... in putting the church on for castigation!, NO!!! No matter what transpired between the two of them, of course something may have happened, i strongly believe she didn't paint the whole picture.

Something may have led the pastor'e action or inaction, "for every action, there's a reaction" if the whole truth is painted, she will get even more of the blame... Her actions towards the pastor may have triggered biology/chemistry in-between... then in the end... after so many years... he is happily married and you are also... why not move on for the sake of Christ, and the possible stigma on both families, as well as the dent on the house of God... and you are claiming to be a christian... people are busy wasting data and hailing you... pride goes before a fall... whatever we do... let's think it through and be rational and not sentimental! God is love, God is judgement.... Not the court, not the social media!

Someone that has value and respect for the family, the body of Christ, the church won't do what she is doing! People just stay in the church and behave worldly? Whether the pastor committed the crime or not is not the point. The point is handling things like children of God, as we all claim to be.

Report to the congregational authority, and let the church handle it. Unless of course there is more to it!

Let's see how it ends!

And for the record, I'm not a member of COZA... I'm just a concerned christian watching the house of God in the verge of collapse! Yet, people are protesting with their meaningful time!

***RUGA is knocking on our doors, how many of those protesters has hit the street of Nigeria? None! The Fulanis are prepping to plant their roots all over the country, and we don't see a need to protest!!! The country is full of mediocre!

May God help us all!

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / Watch Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (2024) Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.