Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin (36002 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Scatterscatter(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Very true.

But what amazes me is that they happen to be the loudest that you did believe they have fvcked a whole generation

Exactly
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by doublecross(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by jayson87: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2019
someone is playing the Cee-C card
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by 2FlowZ(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
let's see what you got, no be you go tell us.....
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by dammyGold03: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
continue we dey hear sitdon dey look
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Emanodimo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
I watched her live repeating that she is a virgin.

She considered relationship as a partnership while she was discussing with other that her bf can kill himself to assist her that is all we heard from her.

What has she done to elevate the other party (BF)..... She has nothing to say... I believe if she has, she will mention that..

That shows a selfish proclamation by her and some sort of ladies of her kind.... that has nothing to offer. let it be value for value.

Is as if they are just wired to collect, only few of them are reasonable to give value in return.

She still has a bf, yet single based on the fact that marriage never enter.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by thunderbabs: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
That will be past tense in the house
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by greypencils: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
I believe her. I also believe she is not going to mess with any guy in that house. Brilliant girls are attracted to brilliant guys. Most of the guys in the house are just fine. They are not as smart as she is.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by tofolo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dpharisee:
There is a saying in Warri that if Ashawo change location she go become virgin.

Meanwhile, in 2019 we are talking about Ruga under Buhari while those who fought for independence had already envisaged ranching as a solution to cattle menace as shown in the stamp below.

BBN should hold on small there is a critical event threatening our national unity, it's only those who are alive that can watch BBN cool
but i thought we changed to naira and kobo after independence? angry
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by cescky(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
helphelp:
Thats the problem with our mindset. You confess only when you've committed an offense

Confession: a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.

OP could be naive of the usage of the word, to proclaim being a virgin a crime.

Your wrong

Confession is two words what you mentioned

It also means saying something. You believe..
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by MozartBethoven: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
O believe her because am also a virgin. U! Like 4 real!. With dat ur pose. Ok, if l may ask. WHICH HOLE IS D VIRGIN. PUSSY OR ASS. Me 2 b virgin
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Mryacks: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Scatterscatter:
I believe her 100%

We still have good, decent and beautiful girls out there.

Exactly. Even if they are in the minority but they still EXIST!
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Yinxies(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Please what is the N6.6m for?

Outright sales price

12months installment is a total of N8.7m
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Tomreed(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Scatterscatter:
I believe her 100%

We still have good, decent and beautiful girls out there.

So if your not a virgin then your not decent?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by alphaNomega: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yinxies:

Outright sales price

12months installment is a total of N8.7m

With all documents intact?
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by Yinxies(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

With all documents intact?

Yes sir. Please WhatsApp me for details
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
She's right, sex is not everything in a relationship.
Re: BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin by james2409: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
the virgin You See today you shall see them no more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.