Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo (28760 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Rocks Bola Tinubu’s Signature Cap. / Peter Odili To Fubara: Don't Be Afraid, God Is With You So No Man Can Shake You / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Femijohn198:
who still count Obasanjo word important..

Who are you? You can never attain 0.5% of what Obj have attained till you die. You can never command also the respect people have foe him so keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Heffalump(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sakamaje:
Eziokwugbaoto:
God can't be a joke 'cos this country is a joke.
And the day this man dies, will be Nigeria's second independence day.
[
ShitHead:
God resides in Heaven, not hell (Nigeria).

This is a fallacy!!!
quote author=Femijohn198 post=79871538]who still count Obasanjo word important..[/quote]

Are you guys OK at all

Can you imagine the leadership style of this man called Buhari? Nigeria has never had it so bad like this in the past, where everything seems to nose dive and yet the leader is openly in support of his own ethnic group who are the source of insecurity in the country.

I'm not surprised because, even Lucifer has supporters in the coven!
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Afospecialk: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
shocked

God loves Nigerians for real
Its only our bad leaders thats hampering our chances of being one of the best developed nation
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by owolabi5: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oh boy

Meanwhile

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Leonbonapart(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
yemmight:
This one still dey talk.
who the hell are you urchin
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by sureheaven(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Head of state during military....

President for eight years during the civilian era.
Yeye old orangutan who knacked her son's wife.

1 Like

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Solidkay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
No baba obj, you're very wrong. as a matter of fact, He's not from Africa.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Benekruku(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:
was he not major part of this Nigeria adventure ?

11 yrs of Nigeria's 58 yrs ,

Thank you o!
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Maslib: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
alizma:
Before their boat hit the ice, Jonathan was his political son. I hope he has read on the amount his political son's wife has to forfeit on ground that she couldn't explain or link them to a reasonable source.
One can only imagine how much is hidden in other people's account within and outside Nigeria.

You are a great coward man . Do you know Babagana Munguno son, ismaila is worth over $5B. This boys made are many now in daura and you are blabbing about Jonathans wife . Do you know Isa Funtua currently is richer than Dangote now . Am here to spill their secrets . Go ask of Usman Kingibe you will understand what am saying .

1 Like

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Sadiqali24(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
this is a blasphemous statement from the former president
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Obasanjo is complaining because he couldn't get free money, waivers and free recommendations for mama/girl friends
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by yemmight(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
mascot87:

You are very stupidd for referring to a man old enough to be your grandfather like that.

You are an idiot. Do you know how old I am? Some of you yesterday's children will just type senseless messages and send. Just little brain, you failed to have.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by freshMallam1122: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I agree with you Obasanjo, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, it is beyond redemption and should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, zombies and patriotic citizens can disagree with me, but continue to enjoy the endemic hardship, poverty, killings, shedding of blood, bokoharam etc across the country, while your politicians continue to eat turkey, salad and champagne at Sheraton Abuja and also fúçk hoes, rubbish grin
Anuffia...Tweeeehhhhh

1 Like

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Spot on! The redundant coupist has worsen the shithole predicament!

Even my stupid/hypocritic cousin who is a die hard buhari supporter just travelled out to S.A in search of greener pastures!
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by freshMallam1122: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Timpsy:
May God have mercy on you!
An u too... Unam ikot
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Rule4God(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
1. Where did OBJ lied initially?
2. Where were the elders' foresight initially when working for PMB?
3. Why do Yoruba elders want to deny their party's agenda having met all their request?
4. Are the elders hearing the voice of their children contradicting theirs still claiming father?
5. Why did your elders waited for others before making their stance known, when they supposed to be elders leading others?
6. Having sold your region, conscience, integrity (if any) & nation at large to the known devil. What else do the west expect after betrayed Nigeria for selfish position?
7. I know the west always claim to be all professors of sense & nonsense. Please, they should clearly describe what is patriotism

NIGERIANS, BELIEVE YORUBAS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I urge the middle belt to open the gateway to west for these evil terrorist (herders) & others to infiltrate the west because they have choose to remain betrayers.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Bgcentz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by gabbasin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians have been wanting to leave tay tay, the songs "Nigeria jagajaga" and " eyin oyinbo e wa fun mi ni visa" come to mind
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Idiot old fool, are u not one of the thief's that causes the problems .

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Rule4God(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:
what did u do for nigeria when u were president other than loot and sell off all nigerian assets to your friends and cronies

Just as Buhari the DEVIL issue selling the remaining assets to you right?
I hope you'll live to enjoy them just as others enjoyed theirs
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by West2019(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Babago and set down let's hear word ,u rule this country for good 16 years military nd civilian , you have nothing to show up.for ur people in Ogun state ,Ogun state is dey poorest state I. Nigeria right now
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by EduConsults2019: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
OBJ Baba ... I am watching from a far.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by teebaxy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
yemmight:
This one still dey talk.
has your Father stopped talking ?
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by femliany(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
yemmight:
This one still dey talk.
Ignore the messenger but ponder on the message
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by thunderbabs: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:
Baba just dey rant upandan

He just hate this government even more than Jonathan's own.

Keep kwayeet... Can you confidently pay your house rent or send your sibling good sum of money if requested.. Do you even eat 3 square meal?

You fit call dt your once nice uncle now, requesting for financial aid and you get it? undecided

Obj isnt ranting at all. Nigeria is so fuccked.. Like it or not

1 Like

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by karma2000: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wao
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by akdjr(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oh he's not an Isrealite again?
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Treasure17(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Someone that should be in jail. You had the opportunity to turn things around in this country but you were oblivious to our challenges and did absolutely nothing.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Jman06(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hate him or love him, Obasanjo remains one of the best we have had in this country!

I was mad at him when he opposed Jonathan's government, but now I can see clearly why he vehemently opposed the government!

Obasanjo means well for this country!!!
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Chijeep(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
u hear ramm

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by blackpanda: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Rule4God:

Just as Buhari the DEVIL issue selling the remaining assets to you right?
I hope you'll live to enjoy them just as others enjoyed theirs
[/s]

WHAT IS THIS ONE BLABBING undecided undecided angry
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by franxiz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
if God is from Nigeria...then the road to his house is Ajah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.