Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,241 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo (28758 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: Don't Be Afraid, God Is With You So No Man Can Shake You / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by VulgarLee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
When u tore ur pdp membership card on live tv u no no say like this e go be?

Afonja and mumu
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Kenturkey048(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
alizma:
Before their boat hit the ice, Jonathan was his political son. I hope he has read on the amount his political son's wife has to forfeit on ground that she couldn't explain or link them to a reasonable source.
One can only imagine how much is hidden in other people's account within and outside Nigeria.
na only Jonathan wife you see....Buharis son that's not working but a rich youth nkor??

Leave politicians and face you matters...because politicians nor dey reason you..m.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by melodyogonna(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
If God is a Nigerian, then he is either a northerner or a politician, the country is only in the best interest of these two.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by okudaniel: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
He's even from Ogun state, old man�
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
God can't be a joke 'cos this country is a joke.
And the day this man dies, will be Nigeria's second independence day.

I totally agree with u.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by enoch701(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Satan66:
God is still in his spiritual cage.
Even the devil himself is not bold enough to utter this statement.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
freshMallam1122:
l am a dead zombie, a mugu and I will continue to enjoy the endemic hardship in Nigeria, l am an Anuffia...Tweeeehhhhh
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
yemmight:

You are an idiot. Do you know how old I am? Some of you yesterday's children will just type senseless messages and send. Just little brain, you failed to have.

Look at you. Do you know how old i am too? If you are as old as you say you are then you should know better that referring to someone that old in that manner shows been disrespectful. See what i called you know and see an angry you have become. How would obj feel if he sees you disregarding him. Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't give you the audacity to talk to people anyhow. Be guided
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by 35824L: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Obasanjo go and rest. You are expired and a pained loser tongue
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Mryacks: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
No he is not....
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by fasterwell(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
behold the Sustainer of the universe

Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by alexola20(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by bizzibodi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why this primate dey blaspheme agst Jehovah like this?kilo eleyi??
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by ashantitope: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Let this man go and die who care about his own opinion his the one that brought us to this Nigeria we are today what good has he done us even the state he come from can not write good things about him apart from politic
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2019
yemmight:
This one still dey talk.
Mr ruga, keep quiet and f uck off.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by yemmight(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2019
mascot87:

Look at you. Do you know how old i am too? If you are as old as you say you are then you should know better that referring to someone that old in that manner shows been disrespectful. See what i called you know and see an angry you have become. How would obj feel if he sees you disregarding him. Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't give you the audacity to talk to people anyhow. Be guided

Go to hell plus your OBJ daddy. You and your daddy are the reasons why we are still where we are today. So I don't have any regard for both of you.
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
yemmight:

Go to hell plus your OBJ daddy. You and your daddy are the reasons why we are still where we are today. So I don't have any regard for both of you.

Bless you
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by Alejobs: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo by kekaitimo: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
alizma:
Before their boat hit the ice, Jonathan was his political son. I hope he has read on the amount his political son's wife has to forfeit on ground that she couldn't explain or link them to a reasonable source.
One can only imagine how much is hidden in other people's account within and outside Nigeria.

Anoda empty skull, how is this related to the thread. Ayebe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Gumi Meets Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.