Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' (42270 Views)

Glory Ikpejip, Miss Orient Princess Nigeria 2018 Stuns In New Photo Shoot / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by AmazingELixir: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Bukden16(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not the other clan Allison I guess ?
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Timileyin1234(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Flashyoil1:
The court will wind u guys up soon

U too fine, gimme ur number

Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by koyyess: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Filtered pics.
I don't find him attractive in any way.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by dami2boi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bonny LGA come and support your very OWN
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
He was a Mr. Universe?
I would not have guessed it.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
exlinklodge:
Hmmmm

I stand with Jaywon who said BBNaija is a scam.

Is just about the money Abeg. If not, how come almost all the contestants, if not all are celebrities.

Na WA ooo.... Nothing is ever free and fair in this country.
Nowadays celebrities hustle pass the common man.
Uti and Bisola despite being successful in Nigerian standards don chuke head in terms of looking for money in places I have no idea exist.
I’m sure Bisola right now is in talks with organizers of the show for a BBNaija reunion edition.
When you people see her there una go still type epistles say everything na ojoro.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
exlinklodge:
Hmmmm

Is just about the money Abeg. If not, how come almost all the contestants, if not all are celebrities.

Except N power dear dats the only free and fair recruitment in this country grin
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by letitrainnow(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fine Man
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Erolow(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wow!!!

Register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thrash
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Junkie1: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
PHOTOSHOPPED ABS
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Abdhool(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
So cute....thumbs up

For modern plumbing and Tiles call / WhatsApp 08064041097
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by majamajic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U will loose ur bet cos it's strictly Gen and inverter, so u wudnt know when they will switch to another Gen...

On the topic... Only foolish ones will waste their money voting

Nations cup of 2000 in Lagos was strictly on Gen , yet they took the light during one of the matches, I know it's on Gen , but watch out , they might try so hard to cover it, but trust one of the contestant will let it out and they will discuss it , if it happens they will immediately change to advert to cover up , but I can't loose this bet
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by fortunechy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
This year audition was characterized with bribery and corruption..... not interested
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
norastan:
Ph finest

As in eh. Reping PH City to the fullest.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Beverlyjean(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:

Nations cup of 2000 in Lagos was strictly on Gen , yet they took the light during one of the matches, I know it's on Gen , but watch out , they might try so hard to cover it, but trust one of the contestant will let it out and they will discuss it , if it happens they will immediately change to advert to cover up , but I can't loose this bet

We dint have inverters those days... But the type of Inverters we have now will deal with the issue... It's south Africa and not Nigeria that compromise easily
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by majamajic(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:

We dint have inverters those days... But the type of Inverters we have now will deal with the issue... It's south Africa and not Nigeria that compromise easily

this show is in Nigeria , that's why I bet Na , this edition is in Nigeria , if Na south I can't bet Na
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by majamajic(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U too fine, gimme ur number
o boy !!!!
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:

this show is in Nigeria , that's why I bet Na , this edition is in Nigeria , if Na south I can't bet Na

I know it's Nigeria...but it's owned by south Africa
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
....Has emerged as the winner of...
Dear Op, are you saying he left the house to go and pick up an award, or was contesting while in the house? I don't understand o.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
exlinklodge:
Hmmmm

You are pained... That's why the theme says "Pepper Dem". Mission accomplished! grin
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Lordjb: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm, looks good, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by bizzibodi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
What d criteria for winning Mr universe ??b/c am more handsome & my pec,biceps,tricep & rectus abdominus is more pronounced than that of Nelson.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:
this edition is for stars ,

no wonder they took time.

I bet 5k with a friend that NEPA will take light inside big brother house before they finish, I hope I win the money
U will lose ur bet....
That House is fully powered by Solar energy!!
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Glycosunde: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians are too gullible for my liking. Everybody milking them dry. None of the housemates is from a poor background and yet it is till the poor folks that will vote these people with the money they don't have and the credit they borrowed while the rich and their children get richer. Last year, I read the organizers made #330million on SMS voting alone and miracle the winner was given #45million and this is the same person who was in aviation school. He is now a certified pilot now and a millionaire courtesy of the poor masses who voted for him. I laugh when people were stampeding themselves for audition, my dear even next year housemates have already been known. It is high time we wake up from our slumber.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:
....Has emerged as the winner of...
Dear Op, are you saying he left the house to go and pick up an award, or was contesting while in the house? I don't understand o.

Nelson won Mr. Universe Nigeria in 2018, I think in November last year. I hope you understand.
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by MChaze25(m): 2:58am On Jul 03, 2019
They will kill this show by themselves after exposing their bias selection of contestants. Why not just pick a random newbie/nobody popular from those that paid their hard-earned money to buy the forms for audition?
Ordinary sense them no just get!
Re: Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' by Alejobs: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. / "I Am Very Rich Now" - Mavin's Korede Bello [pix] / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.