Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator (37165 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

It is you people heating up the world.
Na una full prisons across the world, yet women are the ones with trouble.

Oloripelebe!

See kettle calling pot black.
Internet fraudster that supposed to be cooling his feet in kirikiri maximum is typing craps on social media. Don't worry... Nemesis will soon catch on you. And SARS will send you to your permanent home where people like stay till death do you part.

Eediot

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

I can mother you, why insult me.

Bloody civillian

Your role model Lauretta cannot mother my youngest niece.

Senseless drunkard
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Ogaga87(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
"Step down" is now their new slogan, following Pastor Biodun's rape saga.

Common sense, dem no get!!

You accusing people of not having common sense lacks even of iota of it..

Step down is the slogan of civilized minds so I'm not surprised with your underdeveloped thinking because people abroad with common sense and civilized minds are doing same to their representatives..

Your post also show that people like you are the ones driving the vehicle of Omo Agege assault on the National Assembly...

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by dominique(f): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
glink2015:
Feminist ,on board, food is ready.

If say nah me I go even slap am more than that. So lady are so stupid and abusive . That's the reason why you hardly see 10 years marriage anniversary.

Nonsense.... If you do want to see the problem of women , avoid them like a sore finger. Stay single like me if you can, and you will live the most peaceful life.

Women and trouble and woe they are 6 &7

Broke losers that cannot afford data to watch ordinary 10 minutes video will be coming online to beat chest. Which sane woman would even want to be with an ignorant, arrogant human being like you? It's better you die single, you'd save somebody's daughter a lot of headache, heart ache and body ache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by karma2000: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria is useless
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by kaziblake(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
All this stupid hate towards the senator by these Delta state buhari dogs of the duo keyamo n lauretta is borne out of RELIGIOUS n Party inclination of Senator Abbo guy.

Am not supporting violence against women at all but this outpouring of anger is all about his FAITH. If he is a Muslim APC senator no single Delta Buhari dogs made of Omo-agege, itse saGAY, keyamo, lauretta onochie would raise a voice so as not to offend their Jihadist Master n lord
Thank God you will have daughters and you have sisters too
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by merits(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
spyg1:
our youths are not ready for elective positions in this country, give them small opportunity and see their high level of arrogance

Yes,you are right.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by nonxo007(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
First time I will agree with Aisha's rival... The useless miscreant of a senator needs to be taught some serious lesson which will make him a scapegoat to other "slapping fools" in the red and green chambers.
Which lesson ? Highest that would happen is they'll charge him to court then court would grant him bail. That's the highest our court can do
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by murmee: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
dominique:

Broke losers that cannot afford data to watch ordinary 10 minutes video will be coming online to beat chest. Which same woman would even want to be with an ignorant, arrogant human being like you? It's better you die single, you'd save somebody's daughter a lot of headache, heart ache and body ache.
A very good post from Dominique. Thank you!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Where is Dolapo Opetola or what is her name? She didn't hesitate to call for the arrest of the likes of nairamarley. She should rise to occasion now

and also sanction that police officer in the mix. He was really stupid to have stood by doing nothing...
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by nairalanduseles: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
"Step down" is now their new slogan, following Pastor Biodun's rape saga.

Common sense, dem no get!!

And u have sense? A law maker abuses power and hits a lady and u say people have no sense to protest....
My brother u lack any sense ....
Omo ale
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by odeligboikwo: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
THE SENATOR DID NOT ACT MANLY AT ALL
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by kebliss(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
pressmanng:
The president Muhammadu Buharis aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has said that she didn't understand why Nigerians a calling for senator Elisha Abbo to step down for what he has done.

How does stepping down help? We should be calling on The Police to arrest and prosecute him.

Lauretta Onochie wrote the message on her Twitter

"Serving Nigerian Senator Elisha Abbo assaults a female staff in an Adult toy shop with a Police officer watching.

What I don't understand is why Nigerians are calling on him to step down. How does stepping down help? We should be calling on d @PoliceNG to arrest and prosecute him"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/i-dont-understand-why-nigerians-are.html?m=1

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by nairalanduseles: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
glink2015:
Feminist ,on board, food is ready.

If say nah me I go even slap am more than that. So lady are so stupid and abusive . That's the reason why you hardly see 10 years marriage anniversary.

Nonsense.... If you do want to see the problem of women , avoid them like a sore finger. Stay single like me if you can, and you will live the most peaceful life.

Women and trouble and woe they are 6 &7

U 're gay
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Jabioro: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2019
A married senator found in an olosho shop.. doing what..You see they have nothing upstairs,they have no love of the country in their minds,no passion for development..all they have to think about is enjoying the loot,ride is like donkey..
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by chris51(f): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
I completely agree with Lauretta Onochie.
The idiot sin-ator should be removed, prosecuted and jailed.
The lady he beat should be awarded huge amount for assault.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by luluosas(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2019
You are surely in the dream world
alphaNomega:
Nigerians are a special breed, the body-doubling president has not stepped down for all the atrocities he has committed, it is a Senator that slapped a garrulous lady for calling him a drunkard they want to step down.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by perdollar(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
palmwine talking
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by armadeo(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

A senator found in an Ashawo shop??

Was he there to commission a Constituency project??

That is eyhn?

That one shame me pass for the guy apart from the slaps

A sex shop with 3 chicks non of whom is your wife to buy intimacy gadgets. That dude has some crazy fetish that needs to come to light, let Nigerians laugh more.

The guy no fit even send person that kind message, send the girls abi he doesnt trust them with cash?

Anyway double yawa for am.

Assault
Sex freak

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Erolow(f): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by fobiflex(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2019
alphaNomega:
Nigerians are a special breed, the body-doubling president has not stepped down for all the atrocities he has committed, it is a Senator that slapped a garrulous lady for calling him a drunkard they want to step down.

called him a drukard? where and when?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by anabose: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2019
what is a senator doing in a intimacy gadget shop in the first place....... I know everyone with their privacy and shit matters..... but it doesn't look good for Nigeria at all....... secession increasing in the east....... poverty in the South and North.......... insecurity in the whole North......and this idiot get time to go intimacy gadget shop
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by TooMuchStuff: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2019
kaziblake:
Thank God you will have daughters and you have sisters too
I do.
I don't do violence against women.
I have never done one.
Buhari has so polarised the polity that every news items must be screened to see the mind of Buhari.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
First time I will agree with Aisha's rival... The useless miscreant of a senator needs to be taught some serious lesson which will make him a scapegoat to other "slapping fools" in the red and green chambers.
will the useless drunkard say the same thing like it was an APC senator onochie is a lunatic and shouldn't be taken seriously no matter what.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by ipswitch: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
This Elisha Abbo is a lunatic & a junkie, hes not fit to hold any political office. Hes supposed to be in rehab asap.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by bluebay(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Any little thing, Step down. Step down for your father to enter ? Fact not disputed that the senator will pare for it . He can be suspended and asked to compensate the victim that’s all. Do you know what it costs him to attain that position?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by AgentOfAllah: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Because, aunty Lauretta, the call for him to step down is independent of the call for him to be prosecuted. Nigerians are calling for him to step down because he's a poor representative of the values we aspire to, hence he should, under no circumstances represent any Nigerians in the senate. But yes, we also want the inglorious bastad prosecuted, convicted and jailed with iṣẹ kara kara
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by alphaNomega: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
fobiflex:
called him a drukard? where and when?

Did you see the video?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Originalsly: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians are calling for him to step down and for him to be prosecuted. Step down so he doesn't receive salary and bonus and protection and all the other perks.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by DaddyNimo(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
AntiWailer:
I hope they read before attacking the woman.

He should be prosecuted and jailed for assualt.
idiot not every crime comes with a jail term... how would you know anyways when sense you can't download from heaven to use. see your mouth like jail him.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by babadeee(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

So you support the way the senator slap her right? sad angry
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by AntiWailer: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2019
DaddyNimo:

idiot not every crime comes with a jail term... how would you know anyways when sense you can't download from heaven to use. see your mouth like jail him.

Assault can come with a jail term and option of fine.

So before u see defend because of the bread crumbs u get from ur master, just face front

Nitwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.