Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator (37167 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by cococandy(f): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2019
xscoffy:
Women are enemies of themselves

Daft

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Are you ever on the right side of things?
Acidosis:

Stepping down is better than the yeye prosecution you ediots dish out to men in power. Las las, he would bail himself with 100k and a level 16 officer (surety).

The most barbaric thing about this country is that people like Lauretta lost their voices when Nigerians raise same concern against Gandollar. Bunch of hypocritical and sentimental criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Hope027(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Why will Onochie understand when she has decided to nochiela presidential Villa. Who knows what she's doing with Buubuu
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by DrCruz: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
When is the case between Atiku and Lauretta coming up? She should rather be concern about how to gather the 2.5B naira for defamation instead of peddling in matters that doesn't concern her.
But wait oo...of recent she's no more running her mouth against Atiku. :PWhen is the case between Atiku and Lauretta coming up? She should rather be concern about how to gather the 2.5B naira for defamation instead of peddling in matters that doesn't concern her.
But wait oo...of recent she's no more running her mouth against Atiku.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
Are you ever on the right side of things?

Why?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by DaddyNimo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

Assault can come with a jail term and option of fine.

So before u see defend because of the bread crumbs u get from ur master, just face front

Nitwit
fool you said "can" which means you do agree with me that he doesn't have to go to jail... oponu
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
DaddyNimo:

fool you said "can" which means you do agree with me that he doesn't have to go to jail... oponu

Frustrated dunce.

When found guilty, is jail term not the default with option of fine ?

I am not responsible for Ur problem.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Titugirl(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
He isn't worthy to be a law maker. He should step down and be arrested
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Donnellie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I cried when i watched that video. Is it now a crime to be an ordinary citizen? The lady was beaten like an animal for commiting no crime. How can a man be so brutal?

I am surprised that the senator hasn't been arrested already

like an animal?

nawa for you ooo!
u can over hype���
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Melvyn11: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Quick Reminder: Peruzzi assaulted (slapped) a famous influencer. Davido reminded us that Peruzzi is only human. Peruzzi apologised. You all forgave him and moved on without calling for him to be arrested or whatever

Will you all accept an apology from the Adamawa Senator?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Esukuv: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
I SERIOUS DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE EVEN CONDUCTING AN INSTIGATION. EVERYTHING IS ON CAMERA
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by lagosrd: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Same way we don't understand why Atikulatuvely should give up on his mandate.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

Daft

Ur father!!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

Daft

Your fada center nyash!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by HimName: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lauretta, try observe weda the pami don dey use yash touch grad. Maa know weda na to order for full palm tree.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U 're gay

I'm sure you are talking about your elderly at home, father
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator by lukui: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2019
when the devil wants to romance you

he sends a woman!!!!!

guys, do you fear God?, fear women too!!!

empires and nations have been ruined by YOU KNOW THEM!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Designers Of Nigeria At 60 Say Logo Was Not Paid For / Peter Obi Presented With Handmade Shoes by People With Disabilities In Benue / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.