Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question (611 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question by Navi613: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
I was wondering how you guys would react to a girl asking you out?

I asked a couple of girls if they would ask a guy out, and to be the first to tell him that they like him. Most of their reactions were the same, “I don’t want to look desperate" is all I can conclude here. But, what are your views? Would u like it if a girl approached you first, and to have her start the conversation first? Or is this a turn off?

And ladies would you ask a guy out?
Re: A Question by Omolola1(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
Why is this question always repeated (am i the only one who noticed) undecided

Anyway,

Personally, i believe in going for what i want
If i see a guy that interests me, i would go after him
In a way that would not make him feel like i am pursuing him or i am too cheap
I could even ask for his number, there is nothing wrong in that!
Then he would continue from there and if he is not forthcoming with anything
I know what i can do to make him TALK!
Re: A Question by skydeep(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
Do I hv to voice out my interest in him? Facial expression exist isnt it?
Re: A Question by iice(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes i can ask him out, though i don't think i can be quite good as smooth talking my way around him like most people. I'm too straightforward and i've seen what straightforward has done to a couple of guys grin
Be the first to tell him i like him? Of course, why won't i tell him when i feel it?
Though it's hard for me to like people, but once i like them, i tell them regardless whether they return the feeling or not. I've said my own and moved along to next topic. If they spend time dissecting and whatever, it's their bloody time not mine. .
Re: A Question by kaylee2000(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
What's the meaning of life?

(1) (Reply)

Troubles Of Well To Do Black Guys: Will This Trend Continue? / Wat Do U Do Wen A 12year Old Has A Crush On U? / How To Date Your Dream Woman - E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.