Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58055 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by babzo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by acetylcholine(f): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

Have you ever sat yourself down to reason that your so called "god of man" is the satanic agent? Every evil doer will surely meet their doom!
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by chrismastre5(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.
This is why rape victims don't come forward when they are raped because likes of you will tag her an agent sent by the devil to persecute the church of God, even if that pastor is guilty

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by ovcwality(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
gwama:
My sister, there are different ways of committing rape, by direct violence, by spychological manipulations resulting in unwanted intimate relationships. angry angry angry angry angry
so if a woman seduce someone unforcefully is rape? cry

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Agugbadin: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

KingAzubuike, Why are you calling that woman a satanic agent, did your pastor Biodun of COZA ever told you that he did not rape the woman when she was about 17years of age. The reason why this kind of evil continues to happen is that people like you cover the men of God involved in this act.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.... one of the most powerful words in the Bible
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by ovcwality(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
wirinet:

Did you respect her then when she publicly accused pastor fatoyinbo of sexual manipulations? She never at any time accuse the pastor of rape, that is the work of sensationalists ie bloggers, paparazzis and confusionists.

Most of you respecting her now, were crucifying her then when she went public with their affair.
Sexual manipulation indeed grin
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dem raape somebody on bonnet of a vehicle...

Na super glue web gum ur yansh for bonnet web prick hard and enter jack till it xum.

What a wawu
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:

Do you know if he has? Because with the allegations flying all over the place, I doubt he has. Bisola and Ese are not the only girls.

Plus, let's not excuse sin. Paul, Peter, etc were sinners like us. There are many pastors including people like Oyedepo , Adeboye, Kumuyi and so on who are just as human as Fatoyinbo and who have not broken their marital vows.

Oga Biodun has to repent. But from the way he and his church are acting, they are far more interested in image than in serving God.

And no, he is not being attacked by the devil. When a man sins, he invites Satan to come and play ludo on his life.

And how do u know they havent broken their marital vows??

Why are Nigerians so trusting? Who told u they haven't?
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by wirinet(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kalixx:

Because no one has come to accuse them of any sexual misdemeanour.
Are we to start assigning crimes to everyone? Which one should I assign to you, Murder? Maybe homosexuality, as homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria or even paedophilia? How do we trust you that you are not shagging small boys?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
He may have a weakness but that doesn't mean he is not called of God.

Besides, the Bible says "Many are called but few are chosen". As long as u were born of a woman; God called u.

U are not the Holy Spirit, stop judging. The things of the spirit are not understoodles by simply having a brain..

unapologetic147:
if you have your brain intact in your head you will know he is not called by God
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
And she never claimed to have been. Why is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by BigND(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
abayomilaws:
I hereby baptise and rename pastor biodun fatoyinbo as Don Corleone, alpha of Coza. Your media team and internet warriors are really working. Ride on pastor, or they ride you on pastor. Keep manipulating . This girl has been bought, compromised or threatened . I pray for thunder from heaven, if there is God, to fire the liar and manipulator in this saga. We are tired of this whole confusion .
You people always like to rush to comment on what you don’t know.
Ese Walters never said she was raped. The title of her interview or story back then was: “My affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo”. Google it. This was some years back. She has only come out now to correct mischief makers like you who insist that she alleged Rape when she never did
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by TruthinAction: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
God will forgive him if he repents. Let's not join the devil to destroy the servant of God. We must find ways to restore him. God is able to make him stand.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by KenModi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I don’t think Pastor Fatoyinbo would even have the nerve or effrontery to say this kind of prayer to God right now. Because he, unlike you, knows that God knows all and sees all. And he knows where the truth lies.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by sylve11: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
deanoffaculty:
COZA news everywhere!!! Fatoyinbo everywhere!! The whole rape story is not even interesting again. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STORY.

Attention please!!! If I've offended anyone on Nairaland and the world at large, come out now and say it...I am ready to apologize and make necessary corrections. Don't wait till when i become a Pastor or a celebrity before you start coming out.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Pque(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Ok, but did he give you a bottle of Krest to drink? Truth is he didn't rape Mrs Dakolo. How can someone rape you on the bonnet of his car?

This is bad my nigga, not a krest ambassador
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by SURElee(f): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2019
No where in her 2013 confession did she state that she was raped by the Pastor. She openly confessed to having an extramarital relationship with him.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Come Let Me COZARD You Or Else You'll Be RUGARD To Grave
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by karma2000: 2:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Cunts now lying I said it karma will soon expose other liers soon
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by rockcitie: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2019
KenModi:

In a bid to advertise sale of airtime, you couldn’t take an extra minute to read the post properly before commenting.

Where did she say she slept with the pastor or has attempt to manipulate automatically turn to sex

In her 2013 confession, Ese never said she was raped by the Pastor. She openly confessed that they were having an extramarital affair. You are free to google the story.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by rockcitie: 3:51am On Jul 06, 2019
karma2000:
Cunts now lying I said it karma will soon expose other liers soon

In her 2013 confession, she never said she was raped by the Pastor.

She openly admitted that they were both having an extramarital affair.

She's only clarifying because some bloggers are claiming that she too was raped.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by jaxxy(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Unless he’s not a rapist then yes.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by mekuxiani(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Stop Cursing leave it for God
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by uchwar1: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
it is because of comments like this, rape victims don't normally voice out
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by gobuchinny: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Rubbish post. Which gospel is he spreading grin gospel of Gucci and gospel of clubbing. COZA members are the most carnal and awkward fellows I know. If the pastor is a rapist abeg which gospel em wan preach again tongue

Lazy Christian that wont study his bible for if you did you woulda known that fatoyinbo was a crook from his kindergarten days

Oya argue with your keyboard cool
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Kalixx:

Why are you so trusting of Fatoyinbo?

And if them other pastors sin, we too should not be impressed with them as well.

Let's not cover sin in the house, whoever it may be.

By the way, I trust God, not pastor. Thanks.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Ovamboland(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Finally a lady that has sense has spoken, not that bitter old baboon called busola going around tarnishing a man's name just to trend with her broke a$$ husband undecided

Chai! Christianity is finished if it's filled with your type.

You agree with Ese that it wasn't rape but consensual sex with a pastor who was also married at the time (wrong if he was single). A pastor committed adultery and talking about it is tarnishing his image, same pastor accused of rape by another church member but the victim is to blame.

No word against the pastor fornicating, committing adultery from some fake christians, the ladies take the blame for making him unzip his fly

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by wolexy14(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Ok, but did he give you a bottle of Krest to drink? Truth is he didn't rape Mrs Dakolo. How can someone rape you on the bonnet of his car?
no mind her cos she dey talk to fools na....the bonnet no hot ni? abi he park am for days b4 he rape am
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's a sure fact.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Cation(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
UPDATED MTN DATA PRICES!

1 GB - #500

2 GB - #1,000

3 GB - #1,500

4 GB - #2,000

5 GB - #2,500

THANK YOU.

081-3872-5538

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.