Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58064 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by nicelaw(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians

Indeed it should be a very big concern.

I don't get why it should be a much concern to Christians, I don't get.. He is not our God or something please.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2019
nicelaw:

I don't get why it should be a much concern to Christians, I don't get.. He is not our God or something please.

Well, he isn't, but you cannot be preaching against sin, while practicing it.

You cannot be telling copules about faithfullness in marriage ,while being an adulterer at least (let's assume he is innocent of rape).

Let's not excuse sin in the house. Fatoyinbo, and to a large extent many other pastors in his position, as are many other sinners in the church need to repent. God is not mocked.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by yeyeosoronga: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

Every man of god that has been sent from the devil to scatter the sheep, to bring sorrow to the flock, to rape young lives and even sleep around with married ones bringing the name of Christ to disrepute shall burn eternally, they shall be disgraced and shamed. Their seeds shall continually bring sorrow to them the way they have brought sorrow to the lives of the flock under them. They shall not eat any good fruit of their labour but shall gnash their teeth in sorrow and disgrace all the days of their lives

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by nicelaw(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:

Well, he isn't, but you cannot be preaching against sin, while practicing it.

You cannot be telling copules about faithfullness in marriage ,while being an adulterer at least (let's assume he is innocent of rape).

Let's not excuse sin in the house. Fatoyinbo, and to a large extent many other pastors in his position, as are many other sinners in the church need to repent. God is not mocked.

If I remember this whole sh*t happened many years ago(16 years back) and he was not even known to many people at that time. He probably repented and never repeated such again(since there was no recent accusations) so I think dragging the whole Christians in that mud isn't ok, plus you saying he is preaching faithfulness and not faithful is like judging him..
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
nicelaw:

If I remember this whole sh*t happened many years ago(16 years back) and he was not even known to many people at that time. He probably repented and never repeated such again(since there was no recent accusations) so I think dragging the whole Christians in that mud isn't ok, plus you saying he is preaching faithfulness and not faithful is like judging him..

It isn't just the event 16 years ago...we are also talking about the Ese case which happened 8-9 years ago, an alleged case from 2 -3 years ago...and several 'rumored' cases.

Plus, what do you mean by dragging christians in the mud? One christian sinning does not mean all christians are guilty of the same sin.

The truth is, we do have a sin issue in the church....and it is high time we checked it fast. Plus....if anyone is to be blamed, it's Fatoyinbo and his mistresses.

When a man sins...the devil disgraces him real good...especially if he is a Christian.

And the bible is clear. FLEE FORNICATION.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Telkart19:

Why are you so trusting of Fatoyinbo?

And if them other pastors sin, we too should not be impressed with them as well.

Let's not cover sin in the house, whoever it may be.

By the way, I trust God, not pastor. Thanks.

Thanks for your courteous submission.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
wirinet:

Because no one has come to accuse them of any sexual misdemeanour.
Are we to start assigning crimes to everyone? Which one should I assign to you, Murder? Maybe homosexuality, as homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria or even paedophilia? How do we trust you that you are not shagging small boys?

LOL, abeg na cheesy
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IAmTobore(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

When I was saying this last week most were calling their fathers rapist... A woman points a finger at a clergy man, and every confused person that claims to be an atheist carries on like they were in the same building when the incident transpired.
D wey celebrities and atheists take carry d mata 4 head na im weak me pass
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2019
IAmTobore:
D wey celebrities and atheists take carry d mata 4 head na im weak me pass

Celebrities are known spotlight chasers... They will always want to shine with any issue, whether negative or positive... As for atheists, anything that puts the church in a bad light gives them multiple orgasms.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IAmTobore(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

Do you know if he has? Because with the allegations flying all over the place, I doubt he has. Bisola and Ese are not the only girls.

Plus, let's not excuse sin. Paul, Peter, etc were sinners like us. There are many pastors including people like Oyedepo , Adeboye, Kumuyi and so on who are just as human as Fatoyinbo and who have not broken their marital vows.

Oga Biodun has to repent. But from the way he and his church are acting, they are far more interested in image than in serving God.

And no, he is not being attacked by the devil. When a man sins, he invites Satan to come and play ludo on his life.
How did u know?
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2019
IAmTobore:
How did u know?

Don't defend sin in the house please, thank you (and yes, there have been no allegations made against those men)

Plus, those pastors are not my God, and neither is any pastor.

Follow Jesus, not Fatoyinbo. Fatoyinbo is not a god. He is a mere man.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IAmTobore(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

Reread my comment please.

Where did it say he should be jailed?

Plus, why should a pastor sleep with women who are not his wife, even consensualy?

How do you expect such a pastor to then come and preach on faithfulness in marriage when he can't be faithful

That's why I said Christians should be concerned. Sorry you cannot see that
This marriage fidelity you are talking about, I think it only concerns one party(the woman) in the Bible. Warning against adultery is usually targeted at women, and not men. Or is there anywhere it is stated in the Bible for a man not to have extra marital affair? Just asking.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2019
IAmTobore:
This marriage fidelity you are talking about, I think it only concerns one party(the woman) in the Bible. Warning against adultery is usually targeted at women, and not men. Or is there anywhere it is stated in the Bible for a man not to have extra marital affair? Just asking.

Well...the bible on adultery...

Matthew 5 vs 27-28

Ye have heard that it was said by them of
old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh
on a woman to lust after her hath committed
adultery with her already in his heart.

Hebrews 13 vs 4

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

My friend, which Bible have you been reading??

Them verses apply to both MEN and WOMEN

And from the old testament

Leviticus 20 vs 10

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

The Bible has been clear...adultery is a sin commted by both men and women, and both men and women are to suffer the consequences of their sin.

Look at King David...when he sinned with Bathsehba...who did God send Nathan to? Not to Bathsheba...to David!
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IAmTobore(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

Well...the bible on adultery...

Matthew 5 vs 27-28

Ye have heard that it was said by them of
old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh
on a woman to lust after her hath committed
adultery with her already in his heart.

Hebrews 13 vs 4

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

My friend, which Bible have you been reading??

Them verses apply to both MEN and WOMEN

And from the old testament

Leviticus 20 vs 10

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

The Bible has been clear...adultery is a sin commted by both men and women, and both men and women are to suffer the consequences of their sin.

Look at King David...when he sinned with Bathsehba...who did God send Nathan to? Not to Bathsheba...to David!

I'm not arguing with you. I think the one against men, is not to sleep with another man's wife.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by IAmTobore(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:

Don't defend sin in the house please, thank you (and yes, there have been no allegations made against those men)

Plus, those pastors are not my God, and neither is any pastor.

Follow Jesus, not Fatoyinbo. Fatoyinbo is not a god. He is a mere man.
I don't follow pastors. You were the one who vindicated certain pastors. And by the way, because no one has come out to accuse them doesn't mean they don't have extra marital affair. And I'm not saying they have. Wether any lady accuses them or not depends on how well they manage their affair. Fatoyinbo seems to be the fvck and dump type, that's why I think the ladies are getting back at him.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2019
IAmTobore:
I'm not arguing with you. I think the one against men, is not to sleep with another man's wife.

And the bible is also clear that the marriage bed must be honored.

That means, as Jesus said...a man leaves his parents and cleaves onto his wife. (not onto his wife and several other girlfriends and mistresses....his wife, singular).

Dont twist God's word please. Adultery is a sin..man or woman. Every man and woman must sleep with their spouse...not with additional side chicks and guys , married or no.

1. 1 Corinthians 7:2

“But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.”

2. Hebrews 13:4

“Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

8. Genesis 2:24-25

“Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.