Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58063 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Sureguytalk(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
angry angry angryJust pack one side.
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Infidelity is not a criminal offence, rape is. Don't accuse him of rape.

I did not accuse him of rape, I just merely commented on his infidelity with Ese...which happens to be the subject of this thread .

And my comment had to do with the spiritual state of the Nigerian church, not on any legal case against Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by jrusky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
God!!!
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by tiwiex(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Finally a lady that has sense has spoken, not that bitter old baboon called busola going around tarnishing a man's name just to trend with her broke a$$ husband undecided

So because Ese wasn't raped means Busola wasn't? Is that what Ese implies? Not saying Busola was or was not raped but stop jumping into any conclusions.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by gwama: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
My sister, there are different ways of committing rape, by direct violence, by spychological manipulations resulting in unwanted intimate relationships. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by shadeyinka(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

No mam!
Busola was sent as a shock therapy agent for the healing and restoration of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Remember, God who could use Judas for the plan of salvation can use anyone and anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by lomprico(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
nrexzy:
Looool
One by one Dem Don dey run...

Soon we would hear a new story

She never said she was raped! She said she and Fatoyinbo were Fuçk buddies.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by abayomilaws(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
I hereby baptise and rename pastor biodun fatoyinbo as Don Corleone, alpha of Coza. Your media team and internet warriors are really working. Ride on pastor, or they ride you on pastor. Keep manipulating . This girl has been bought, compromised or threatened . I pray for thunder from heaven, if there is God, to fire the liar and manipulator in this saga. We are tired of this whole confusion .
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Uzee24: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok...again I would say both Busola and especially this Ese girl are crazy. Ese was the reinforcement of the silly Buaola's story. So why did she not come out while the storm was raging to refute that thevguy did not rape her.

Abi she wants to trend on her own too.
Just watch some people come here to say they have either paid her or bribed her to say something else.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
Nigerians always twist stories to suite what they want to hear, Ese Walters never said pastor Biodun raped her, she said she was MANIPULATED, so all those guys who have been saying otherwise should hear from the horse's mouth

As for Busola, things are not always as they appear to be because in the word "beLIEve" there is also the word "LIE"
English can be manipulated anyhow shocked shocked
See this guy o?? Welldone!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians

Indeed it should be a very big concern.
He should be jailed because of that??
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
eni4real:
He should be jailed because of that??

Reread my comment please.

Where did it say he should be jailed?

Plus, why should a pastor sleep with women who are not his wife, even consensualy?

How do you expect such a pastor to then come and preach on faithfulness in marriage when he can't be faithful

That's why I said Christians should be concerned. Sorry you cannot see that

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Mayeldah(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Calm down. There are available evidences that Pastor Fatoyinbo is a randy man that cannot control his urge for laying anything on skirt. Is he the only man of God in town? Why always him. Statements from Pastor Funke and other Men of God shows he is guilty as accused. Let him go to God and ask for forgiveness. Also let him also acknowledge his wrong doing and apologize to all these ladies. That done he is free and can have a more cordial relationship with God.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by General0847: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

So Satan just choose to focus attacks on COZA out of all the thousands of churches around?
This one go stab person if him pastor ask am to do am o?
Religious Zombies. Little wonder the most religious countries on earth are among the poorest.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Neddyogu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
I think there has to be a clarification of terms, a distinction between seduction and rape. They're confusing one for d other. Seduction ain't rape.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by toprealman: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
Nigerians always twist stories to suite what they want to hear, Ese Walters never said pastor Biodun raped her, she said she was MANIPULATED, so all those guys who have been saying otherwise should hear from the horse's mouth

As for Busola, things are not always as they appear to be because in the word "beLIEve" there is also the word "LIE"
There is also Eve
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by babzo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
The IQ of the average Nairalander "seems" to be extremely low.- Babzo 2018.

Or maybe its just the ability to read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:

Reread my comment please.

Where did it say he should be jailed?

Plus, why should a pastor sleep with women who are not his wife, even consensualy?

How do you expect such a pastor to then come and preach on faithfulness in marriage when he can't be faithful

That's why I said Christians should be concerned. Sorry you cannot see that
I think people's past still catch up with them..
Especially for those that have not learned to deal with their lusts and work of the flesh... Even a Pastor!!

The trend on the Pastor saga, is to expose him and probably get him sentenced (based on rape accusations). Witness are asked to come out and share their experiences..
But since Ese Walter case is more of infidelity, I don't expect that to corroborate the rape case that is presently being addressed.. . That is why I said "should he be sent to jail because he had an affair with Ese"?

(Infidelity is a basis for Divorce tho, and that is if the wife seek for it..)

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by wirinet(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
My respect is on exponential increase for this lady . She shows that one don't need to lie to proof a pot .
Did you respect her then when she publicly accused pastor fatoyinbo of sexual manipulations? She never at any time accuse the pastor of rape, that is the work of sensationalists ie bloggers, paparazzis and confusionists.

Most of you respecting her now, were crucifying her then when she went public with their affair.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by babzo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
General0847:

So Satan just choose to focus attacks on COZA out of all the thousands of churches around?
This one go stab person if him pastor ask am to do am o?
Religious Zombies. Little wonder the most religious countries on earth are among the poorest.

Bro, People like that love all the attention they can get. Its like their Mummies didn't carry them when they were young.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Joyrise: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians

Indeed it should be a very big concern.
because the said pastor is an angel, I guess. So those pastors who broke their marital vows but are not on social media are saints
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

KingAzubuike is like you too use to masturbate whenever you see pastor krest pictures...

Continue! You have a right to masturbate either from the mouth or from the Cum.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Neddstark: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
gwama:
My sister, there are different ways of committing rape, by direct violence, by spychological manipulations resulting in unwanted intimate relationships. angry angry angry angry angry
So if I promised you a million bucks and out of appreciation you gave me some puss.then you later realised it was a lie, it is rape right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by NoToPile: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
She never said she was raped when she said her story, she was manipulated.

Her statements in 2013 are still online.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by afavour: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
hmmmmm we are listening go ahead what next..
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Exodora: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

And Tunmise Oluyade is also lying .
Read her own story .
And also read the comment from the pastors in his church.
Members of his church called him to confirm from him only for him to tell them that God told him not to say anything.
How can God ask him to be quite in a situation like this.
The pastor is guilty you guys should stop supporting evil.
If he is not why haven't we ''concerned citizens '' hear any word from him.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Exodora: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
For those of us saying trash what would you all say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by lagosman12: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Busola in her interview said that the accused Pastor along Pastor Wale and Pastor Flo begged her brother to forgive the Accused when she and her brother went to confront the Accused when she informed her brother that she was raped after the second incident

That her brother went to attacked the Accused and they met him with Pastor Wale and the accused pleaded that they should forgive him and that it was the hand work of the devil and that they had subsequent meetings to resolve this matter

IF SHE WAS NOT FORCED AGAINST HER WILL, WHY WILL SHE REPORT THE MATTER TO HER BROTHER
Why will the pastor who claimed to be man of God will be having sex with members of his church weather rape or consensual sex, we have three accusers against him, Only you Pastor. Are you the only pastor in Nigeria?

The house of God has been turned to house of Harlot and the world cherish it, if your flesh cannot carry you to do the work of God, resign and leave the church, than deceiving your members

If you want to be a pastor, be it in truth and Spirit even when no one is watching you
Wolfs in sheep cloth, Pastor in the morning Harlot in the night, how can members entrust their children and wife to you
House of God has been turned into a market square. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by General0847: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=babzo post=79974454]

Bro, People like that love all the attention they can get. Its like their Mummies didn't carry them when

Just ignore the idiot.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by General0847: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
babzo:

Bro, People like that love all the attention they can get. Its like their Mummies didn't carry them when they were young.

Just ignore the idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.