Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life (58062 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.

Please, just stop... Was Bathsheba a demonic agent sent to King David? Did Delilah force herself on Samson? Did the daughters of men force the angels of God to sleep with them?...

Every man of God is first a man with a dick between his legs... They are subject to like passions as you are. The clergy title doesn't automatically confer eunuchry on any man.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by aspiring44: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's always better to read stories hook line and sinker before jumping to conclusions.

We all have private issues in our closet. No one can deny that .

May God forgives us all .

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by BareFacedLies(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingosytex:
Nigerians always twist stories to suite what they want to hear, Ese Walters never said pastor Biodun raped her, she said she was MANIPULATED, so all those guys who have been saying otherwise should hear from the horse's mouth

As for Busola, things are not always as they appear to be because in the word "BELIEVE" there is also the word "LIE"

Are you indirectly saying that she looks like a horse? grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by olaswim: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oluwa is involve
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Hmmm....In this trending case baaa!, sitting on the fence jeje is the koko. Be a freelancer and an onlooker so you won't support the accuser and probably face God's wrath or support the accused and back up an abomination.

When I was saying this last week most were calling their fathers rapist... A woman points a finger at a clergy man, and every confused person that claims to be an atheist carries on like they were in the same building when the incident transpired.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by alen4smith(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Every satanic agent like Busola who has been sent from the pit of hell to obstruct that man of God to continue spreading the gospel will meet their doom sooner than later.
STFU

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This one is high

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by deepwater(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Are u back?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Brightest04(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Who's the man of God ?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
deanoffaculty:
COZA news everywhere!!! Fatoyinbo everywhere!! The whole rape story is not even interesting again. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE STORY.

Attention please!!! If I've offended anyone on Nairaland and the world at large, come out now and say it...I am ready to apologize and make necessary corrections. Don't wait till when i become a Pastor or a celebrity before you start coming out.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by unapologetic147: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:
if you have your brain intact in your head you will know he is not called by God

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Harlarbiz01(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
I will like to call the notice of all Nigerians especially the Ladies and women, this is a guy who has been terrorizing the ladies across the country as far back as 2008, he Always claim to be a pastor and start saying falsely visions about you till he got you scared and frightened, he always see negative visions, he has duped a lot of ladies and as such even slept with a lot of them under false pretense of being a pastor, you know most ladies fall for lies and spiritualities and that is the key for LATILO OLUMIDE since he has been on the wrong inhuman act , he tends to come from Ibadan according to some ladie who has encountered with him (Victims), you can search for him on his blocked FACEBOOK account and have idea of what I am talking about. He has duped a lot of ladies In so many higher institutions... see pictures

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by crazygod(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians
20 years ago. Where were u 20 years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
crazygod:

20 years ago. Where were u 20 years ago?

The Ese Walters case happened less than ten years ago.

And assuming that Fatoyinbo did not rape the now Mrs Dakolo, a pastor should not be sleeping with a woman he is not married to. Infact, Christians should not be sleeping with anyone except their spouses, and only from the time they were married.

And if you think that that is wrong, re-examine your Christian faith.

Our pastors are succumbing to sin, and in these perilous times, we need to be watchful. It is sad we are excusing sin in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by bakescos01: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:
The fact that a pastor violated his marital vows should be a source of concern to Nigerian Christians
It's sad for a pastor to do that. But let me remind you that the pastor is also a human being like you and me and blood flowing through him. You don't know if he had seek the face of God and make restitution.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by crazygod(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:

The Ese Walters case happened less than ten years ago.

And assuming that Fatoyinbo did not rape the now Mrs Dakolo, a pastor should not be sleeping with a woman he is not married to. Infact, Christians should not be sleeping with anyone except their spouses, and only from the time they were married.

And if you think that that is wrong, re-examine your Christian faith.

Our pastors are succumbing to sin, and in these perilous times, we need to be watchful. It is sad we are excusing sin in the house.
Nobody is excusing anybody. Granted the pastor is guilty of adultery but u're not in the closet with him when he asks for forgiveness from God. This race na personal o. Everybody will answer for his own deeds on that day

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Hoodbilonia: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Christ is coming
And not just coming
But hez coming with a modern ak 47
Bastard bich
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
bakescos01:

It's sad for a pastor to do that. But let me remind you that the pastor is also a human being like you and me and blood flowing through him. You don't know if he had seek the face of God and make restitution.

Do you know if he has? Because with the allegations flying all over the place, I doubt he has. Bisola and Ese are not the only girls.

Plus, let's not excuse sin. Paul, Peter, etc were sinners like us. There are many pastors including people like Oyedepo , Adeboye, Kumuyi and so on who are just as human as Fatoyinbo and who have not broken their marital vows.

Oga Biodun has to repent. But from the way he and his church are acting, they are far more interested in image than in serving God.

And no, he is not being attacked by the devil. When a man sins, he invites Satan to come and play ludo on his life.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Flashlaundry(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Alejobs: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Evaberrycutie: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nawoo you mean to tell me that all these fly all over the world is a mere rumour .....
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Harlarbiz01:
I will like to call the notice of all Nigerians especially the Ladies and women, this is a guy who has been terrorizing the ladies across the country as far back as 2008, he Always claim to be a pastor and start saying falsely visions about you till he got you scared and frightened, he always see negative visions, he has duped a lot of ladies and as such even slept with a lot of them under false pretense of being a pastor, you know most ladies fall for lies and spiritualities and that is the key for LATILO OLUMIDE since he has been on the wrong inhuman act , he tends to come from Ibadan according to some ladie who has encountered with him (Victims), you can search for him on his blocked FACEBOOK account and have idea of what I am talking about. He has duped a lot of ladies In so many higher institutions... see pictures

Serves the ladies right.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:

Nigerian Christians have one slogan that makes them deceptively continue to sin...

”don’t judge me cos nobody holy pass”

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
crazygod:

Nobody is excusing anybody. Granted the pastor is guilty of adultery but u're not in the closet with him when he asks for forgiveness from God. This race na personal o. Everybody will answer for his own deeds on that day

Were you in the closet with him when he was repenting?

If he was repentant, he would have changed a long time ago, since Bisola...instead he got into adultery with Ese, and allegedly with others years after Bisola...

That's not the actions of a man who has repented.

Seriously, this thing bothers me. We have issues with chaps like Oyakhilome, whose house is broken, yet leads a church, Iginla, whose house is also broken yet leads a church, and so many others we do not see.

At the end of the day, we should not be suprised if Jesus does not treat us like the Ladociean church.....

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by teepain: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:

My brother the way fellow Nigerians glorify the misdemeanors of people in authority is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Nigerian Christians have one slogan that makes them deceptively continue to sin...

”don’t judge me cos nobody holy pass”

I tire.

Back in the day, being born again was a thing of mockery. People used to call them 'holy holy'. Now, it's become another label we carry.

Anyway, Jesus will sort us all out...somehow. It's a good thing Fatoyinbo is going through this...God is giving him a last chance to repent and change...and really find out what He (God) wants for Fatoyinbo.
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by BanevsJoker(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Telkart19:
Infidelity is not a criminal offence, rape is. Don't accuse him of rape.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Legendguru: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
oh
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
teepain:

My brother the way fellow Nigerians glorify the misdemeanors of people in authority is shocking.

I wonder....

Truth is, I'm beginning to blame Christians in Nigeria for this Boko Haram and Herdsmen ish as well as the bad economy and so on. We commit sins , excuse sins, and then come on Sunday and pray for Nigeria's peace and security?

With the same hands and mouth we used for sin?

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by Kingsaeedibn: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
I knew this fine boy ain't a rapist
Re: Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life by mindtricks: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
killemslim:
Some young ladies still get Fvcked by your pastors and get manipulated by them till sh1t goes side ways. Foolish people will never be rational enough to think both ways.

The bolded is quite instructive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.