Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex (1929 Views)

Seven Reasons Never To Compare Your Relationship With Anyone Else’s / Compare Your Girlfriends To A Bank In Nigeria! / Girls: Don't Compare Your Boyfriends With Platonic Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by DGreatMan(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
FEW DAYS AGO, I WENT TO MY GUYS HOUSE,GETTING THERE, I SAW TWO ROMEO AND JULIET IN MY GUYS COMPOUND HAVING MISUNDERSTANDING, ALONG DE LINE, THE GUY TOLD DE GURL THAT SHE IS STUPID,DAT HER EX GURL IS BETTER DAN SHE IS, DE LADY KEPT QUIET AND AFTER A WHILE SHE CAME TO DEFEND HERSELF BY TELLING DE GUY DAT HE IS NOT MAN ENOUGH, INFACT SHE REGRET DUMPING HER PRECIOUS EX-GUY ALL BECAUSE OF A GOOD FOR NOTHING GUY LIKE HIM, MY QUESTION IS, PALS HOW WILL U FEEL OR WHAT WILL BE UR REACTION IF UR LOVER COMPARES U WITH HIS/HER EX
if na me, na dat day we go separate ooooo make u go meet ur ex
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by Odunharry(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
Comparin hs good n bad,lets take 4 instance.if u tell B dat he's better dan A,B wil be happy but if u tell A dat this person is better than B u need to know fr sure dat B will definitely be disheartened,goin back 2 d question if na me b d guy i go lock up.
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by Omolola1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
Its very bad! very very
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by ksena(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
sorry but that's really really bad, if you're going to compare your past gf and bf with your present relationship, it's like you're livinf in the past, there is a reason why you're not with them again, so why compare, i see my past BF as people that have let me know what i exactly want in a relationship, and i have learned allot from my past relationships the good and the bad, so with my new guy, i will never compare him with me ex, cause i want to focus on the future and not stand still in the past, so that your friend needs to check himself for real,
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by Yorisb: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2010
@Topic

Its very wrong, immature and irresponsible. Kapish!
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by Beync(f): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
It is not good at all, it might spring up feeling of inadequacy, insecuruity and even dismay.
it is better i discuss wth my partner whatever trait i dont like in him
and see if there could be positve change.
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by iice(f): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
HOW WILL U FEEL OR WHAT WILL BE your REACTION IF your LOVER COMPARES U WITH HIS/HER EX
*shrugs* if she's so awesome, what's he doing with me? undecided
I discuss about my ex but not compare. Besides, they are different people.
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by 190: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
iice:

*shrugs* if she's so awesome, what's he doing with me? undecided
I discuss about my ex but not compare. Besides, they are different people.

so tell me who's better
Myself as your current BF or that guy as your ex!
Re: Is It Right To Compare Your Partner To Your Ex by Dsense(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
It's very bad.wouldn't ever try doing that

(1) (Reply)

Is Spouse Or Mate's Pet Names In Style or OUTDATED? / Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? / Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.