Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? (1932 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Guys, Do You Like Ladies Who Carries Dada / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by ideallove(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
this is what a guy wrote on his wall post and received "12" likes from both guys and girls AND "35" comments
The making up of beauty
Even while she gazes at the mirror her looks are not appreciated till she cannot do without me
She forget that she is beautiful and goes with all her make-up kits
Beauty is beautiful and truthful
Make up is volatile, vulnerable and very vocal
Make up [/b]and the mirror never agrees because the mirror will tell you it is okay you only tell yourself I think are good to go.
[b]Make-up
gives you every reason to believe you are not beautiful the way you are
Mirror can as well keep you in doubts
Every other plant and animal have not left their natural beauty but man has allow his to fade and exchange it for products
Every confused dressing is a style
Every confused style once it is accepted becomes a fashion
Will beauty allow fashion to speak or who speak for the other?
In the beginning fashion was nowhere but the beautiful ones were the ones we saw
Who invented fashion nobody but us!
Beauty is true it is sufficient it should be admired and God who has made until things beautiful should be praised!
Makeup has led a whole lot down the garden path
[b]Beauty [/b]is you and you are beautiful never allow make up to cunningly take it away from you
copyright (c) www.theideallove.com
the question Do guys like ladies that make up? I'm sure should be answered by your judgements not just based on this but on what you have come across before now!

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by munmight(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
[b][/b]story story ooo
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Personally,my liking a girl is not dependent on whether or not she makes-up.
But,my huge turnoff is when a girl 'paints' beyond normal,making her look like a doll or living sculpture

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by engrtee(f): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guys lyk it natural
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Whether they like it or not i ll still wear it.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
I love moderation in making up.you will never see me in weired and flashy make ups the way some girls do.infact i know of someone who thinks the heavier she makes up,the more attractive she looks.she uses all sort of colours that even if mary kay sees her,she will blame herself for being one of the people that invented make up.she wears blue eye pencils under her eyelids,wine eye pencil on her eye brows and excessive blush that doesnt even suit her face.but like my mom will say less is more.once a lady wears very light almost invisible lipstick and shapens her eyebrows right,thats good enough and those people in the habit of fixing blue long eye lashes,smh

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Exponental(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
I like simple make-up. Something dat makes her look good.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by FavouredFellow: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
Personally, I prefer it when girls are natural! Natural height, natural colour, natural eye lashes and natural everyevery! I dislike heavy makeup and painting on girls. I think light rubbing of powder and inconspicuous lipstick is not bad.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by djeezy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
I love girls with natural beauty. Infact to be succinct, an almagam of natural beauty and moderate make up will do. Don't want her looking like Lady gaga.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
if the make up looks like that........then i guess guys wont like it
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
That fresh look on the face of my woman when she wakes up in the morning is the best i can appreciate and admire.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
First, I just think that a lady's natural beauty looks better than any artificial look ever could.

The real reason though, is that I think it shows confidence. Sort of a "take me as I am or take a hike" attitude that I like in a woman.

A lot of makeup is a turn off, less is better, none is best. As long as they can pull it off though undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
My policy: Looking natural is sweet but do not forbid moderate makeup either.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by chikeorji123(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Natural is best!..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by engrtee(f): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2013
Sniffa: Whether they like it or not i ll still wear it.
we understand. You just cant help it. U are naturaly UGLY

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 26, 2013
One of the things I hate most in life is a masquerade. Why should I love a girl who looks like one?
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Mynd44: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2013
I really don't mind. Make up compliments some women which makes their beauty a lot more visible and so it is okay but it makes some ugly
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by True2myself24(f): 4:08am On Feb 26, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with wearing makeup. Makeup doesn't have to be used to hide your flaws but it can also be used to enhance your strengths. For instance I like the shape and size of my eyes so I like to wear eye shadow that enhances the beauty of my eyes. I dont wear crazy colors, but there's nothing wrong with dabbing a nice brown or bronze color to your eyelids and brushing it up with some mascara to make what is already beautiful stand out more. Sometimes it looks so natural that it gives you a nice glow but people still can't tell you're wearing makeup.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 26, 2013
I like heavy makeup.. lots of colours

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is The Significance Of Teddy Bear In Your Bedroom? / All Women Are The Same / One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.