Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins (16676 Views)

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by Moikiitos: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2019
juliusocean:
22 accounts linked to one person jehovah embarassed

You can have as many account as you wish...your business But the moni that's in it should and must be justified.

And all accounts should have same names as the others...otherwise is fraud.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by Ikem11(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2019
freshMallam1122:
they are not saint but u fail Nigerians in ur open ballot looting system an yr deaf ear silent to the masses @one time I remember when 22governorship aspirant slept Abuja for 40days an night in a hotel to report Akpabio to Johnathan but he put a call to the then president instructing him never to pay attention to them.. an he sticks on to it.. an peoples like u supported that act.. an when suddenly Johnathan fails in 2015 an went home why this people make a u-turn to APC.. u started growling like a wild dog.. calling them all sorts of names. y dint u do it then.. come be-careful Enya.. u think Nigerians Are foolish like yr ipob regions

So if you believe Jonathan and you are here to correct the failure right? Are you failing Aldo by not persecuting those you didn't? If you can't don't open your mouth talking about fighting corruption cos u just a hypocrite
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by freshMallam1122: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Ikem11:

So if you believe Jonathan and you are here to correct the failure right? Are you failing Aldo by not persecuting those you didn't? If you can't don't open your mouth talking about fighting corruption cos u just a hypocrite
oga my point is so strange to u.. u seems not to understand.. let's APC probe PDP at thier well being.. when other party comes in..they will also take a clue to probe APC government that's all.. an not PDP any more because the party is oready dieing an the burial will be fix by 2023
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by Ikem11(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
freshMallam1122:
oga my point is so strange to u.. u seems not to understand.. let's APC probe PDP at thier well being.. when other party comes in..they will also take a clue to probe APC government that's all.. an not PDP any more because the party is oready dieing an the burial will be fix by 2023

I hear you freshMallam
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by dejonathan(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ikem11:

And all that was written they used as tissue paper nko?
My business
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
pedel:
He is one of the others you asked about few months ago.
We will get them one by one, just be patient.

I agree
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:

One step at a time, this healthy for Nigeria

Yes u are spot on
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by zibya: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olanipekun1:
i like the guy's strategy
use nairaland get popularity then monitize with twitter
that's pure strategy
he know say nairaland won't get him far

pure igbo sense
Shatap and get out. What do you know about strategy?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins by Imustreturn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol
I tell u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT: Tinubu Govt, an illegitimate one, LP won the election - Aisha Yesufu / Sokoto Discovers Coal In Commercial Quantity / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.