Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds (4857 Views)

See Deziani Madueke Golden Pen That Cost 60,000 Pounds Sterling, 10ml$ bra. / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm

Pdp really mismanaged our resources

1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Tolexander: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
£60,000 = #27,047,700 = 27.05million Naira

Over 27million Naira on a pen?
Kilode?
Na she be the secretary for paradise ni abi wetin she wan do with that kinda pen?

Cross Black Lacquer Century II pen Used by POTUS should not cost as much as that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
With our money

Brother I swear it shall never be well with Pdp and supporters

11 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Afamed: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:

Never shall PDP rise again

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Tolexander: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:

It shall never be well with all corrupt politicians and their supporters, APC, PDP APGA or whatever party they are

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Afamed:

Never shall PDP rise again

They are evil incarnate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
60,000 pounds for a pen? even bill gate won't buy such pen

3 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
yemaldo:
60,000 pounds for a pen?
even bill gate won't buy such pen

Coz she didn’t work for it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
It shall never be well with all corrupt politicians and their supporters, APC, PDP APGA or whatever party they are

Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Very soon this daughter of liar will go to
Jail for internet lie.

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Firefire(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
PDP = APC no difference.

Only children of perdition sees difference and call one Progressive.

5 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
same people
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Until we address the individual (thief) & not the party, we will keep missing the point.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
If this story is confirmed to be true, then that woman Diezani should be tied to a stone and thrown into river Niger. Kilode sad

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by overall90: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
The girl's name is Nike.
you can guess where this is coming from.
APC UK i hail o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by overall90: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
I hope people are noticing a patern.
this is exactly how APC started their governance in 2015.
keep bandying big unsubstantiated corruption alegations around to keep the citizenry occupied and distracted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:

Tinubu also has a collection of expensive cross pens. That are watch that much so what's your say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Frankiss44(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Unconfirmed food don land for zombies to masturbate on cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Tinubu also has a collection of expensive cross pens. That are watch that much so what's your say

You are so In love with looting our treasury dry because of crumbs they give you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Firefire:
Very soon this daughter of liar will go to
Jail for internet lie.

Read a few of your posts and responses. You are a very evil man. Despicable and vile. She is lying ba? She deserves to be jailed and not your Amazon SE-SS champion Alison-Madueke the world is now aware siphoned billions of dollars in the worst orgy of greed known in Nigerian politics post 1999? You shame yourself just because Alison-Madueke is from the PDP you support bigotedly and clannishly from the GEJ era and from your region? You are a disgrace brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:

You are so In love with looting our treasury dry because of crumbs they give you

Till you criticise Tinubu who is Nigerias most corrupt politician dead or alive then I will know you are serious ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Tinubu ever held sway at the centre at all ? Was He ever Petroleum Minister? Naive Yorubas can keep shouting 'one Nigeria' but smart Yorubas know you Igbo men are hateful and are to be kept at a distance. Nothing shows this more than how your hate, 24/7, is focused on a Lagos former politician while you have no time to comment on your own misrulers in your respective States. Tinubu una carry for head. Is he Governor of Enugu, Imo or Anambra? Crazy people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Firefire(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
Oshigun:

Read a few of your posts and responses. You are a very evil man. Despicable and vile. She is lying ba? She deserves to be jailed and not your Amazon SE-SS champion Alison-Madueke the world is now aware siphoned billions of dollars in the worst orgy of greed known in Nigerian politics post 1999? You shame yourself just because Alison-Madueke is from the PDP you support bigotedly and clannishly from the GEJ era and from your region? You are a disgrace brother.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Tinubu ever held sway at the centre at all ? Was He ever Petroleum Minister? Naive Yorubas can keep shouting 'one Nigeria' but smart Yorubas know you Igbo men are hateful and are to be kept at a distance. Nothing shows this more than how your hate, 24/7, is focused on a Lagos former politician while you have no time to comment on your own misrulers in your respective States. Tinubu una carry for head. Is he Governor of Enugu, Imo or Anambra? Crazy people.

Shut up !!!! Corruption is is corruption

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Till you criticise Tinubu who is Nigerias most corrupt politician dead or alive then I will know you are serious ..

Lunatic hater, What has Tinubu stolen from the FG? Is that not what should concern you as an Igbo man? I.e politicians who steal federal commonwealth that affects your respective States? Why don't you let Lagosians worry about Tinubu's corruption? Why is it you hateful folks in Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi , Anambra et al who shout about Tinubu daily when he has nada to do with you or your States? If he is stealing from Lagos and Lagosians are comfortable with it then why are you Igbos having a hard-on over that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!!! Corruption is is corruption

Mumu, charity begins at home. Start calling out your local corrupt leaders and we might take you seriously. You Igbos are now disgraced as the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria. See the speck in the eyes of others while you ignore the big log in yours. Kanu you backed. Evans you never condemned. Yet you will be getting erect over occurrences in Yoruba land and castigating their leaders 24/7 as if they are leading SE States. Younger Yorubas like me have worked you out. Trust me, you guys will not have it easy with our generation and beyond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Mumu.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Lunatic hater, What has Tinubu stolen from the FG? Is that not what should concern you as an Igbo man? I.e politicians who steal federal commonwealth that affects your respective States? Why don't you let Lagosians worry about Tinubu's corruption? Why is it you hateful folks in Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi , Anambra et al who shout about Tinubu daily when he has nada to do with you or your States? If he is stealing from Lagos and Lagosians are comfortable with it then why are you Igbos having a hard-on over that?

So it's okay to loot a state ? You can see how hypocrisy is making say dust !!! For your information I am a Bonafide Lagosian Born in Ikoyi and bred there too as a child ..I am more of a stakeholder in Lagos than you are , even two weeks Ago I was with your Tinubu somewhere Dem no born you to near ..My point is that we cannot absolve people from corruption just because they speak the same language with us .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu, charity begins at home. Start calling out your local corrupt leaders and we might take you seriously. You Igbos are now disgraced as the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria. See the speck in the eyes of others while you ignore the big log in yours. Kanu you backed. Evans you never condemned. Yet you will be getting erect over occurrences in Yoruba land and castigating their leaders 24/7 as if they are leading SE States. Younger Yorubas like me have worked you out. Trust me, you guys will not have it easy with our generation and beyond.

I am from Lagos State Mr Man Eti Osa LGA to be precise .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Modphase: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Keep shut

FarahAideed:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Which family house if I may ask ?

Am from balogun eletu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:

Which family house if I may ask ?

Am from balogun eletu

I am Lagosian by birth and stay sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move / NUJ Elects New Executives As Emeka Odogwu Emerges Chairman Of Anambra Chapter / Compare Between The Abacha Regime And Obasanjo's Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.