Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds (4872 Views)

See Deziani Madueke Golden Pen That Cost 60,000 Pounds Sterling, 10ml$ bra. / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Lunatic hater, What has Tinubu stolen from the FG? Is that not what should concern you as an Igbo man? I.e politicians who steal federal commonwealth that affects your respective States? Why don't you let Lagosians worry about Tinubu's corruption? Why is it you hateful folks in Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi , Anambra et al who shout about Tinubu daily when he has nada to do with you or your States? If he is stealing from Lagos and Lagosians are comfortable with it then why are you Igbos having a hard-on

Exactly!! What Deziani "stole" is from Niger Delta. Nigerians should worry more about those stealing tax payers money! Hyporite!!!

Is the oil money your money Deziani is from Niger Delta. How much of the gold illegally mined in Oshogbo and Zamfara is shared with Niger Delta? Enough of you pples lies. If the oil was in Kaduna or even Oshogbo would you guys ever allow a Niger Deltan to be employed in the oil sector? If Deziani stole the oil money from her father's backyard, how does that concern an Oshogbo or Katsina man?
How much of the billions Umaru Dikko stole have you recovered? How much of the sleaze thst Abiola, Awolowo, Tinubu, Maitama Sule, Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Maina, etc stole have you guys ever talked about?
Hypocrites!!! We are all aware of Trillions being stolen by Buhari and his cronies snd you are talking of pen.
Where did Tinubu get money to be stashed in 2 bullion vans?
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:
You’re just trying to publicize lies to suit your narratives. Diezani is a public servant and why exactly will the girl be jailed or tried? For what?. I’m even tired of we Nigerian mentality seems the citizens are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

For your info, the lady in question works for Burberry and not Harrods, it’s a department store and she just got to know about the transaction by chance.

£60,000 on just a pen, almost equivalent to what I earn in a year, damn these guys have destroyed Nigeria and the APC guys will also be doing theirs as we speak. Why won’t Nigeria be bankrupt, why won’t we be the poverty capital of the world, even with citizens like you defending them.
Did you read her post? She claimed to work as Sales Assistant at Harrodd. When interrogated, she now became a Burberry ssles gelirl. You guys and evil bear the same surname - DEVIL.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by 7lives: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:

Which family house if I may ask ?

Am from balogun eletu

Don't mind him, he is a flatron grin grin grin
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
addicted268:

shocked shocked shocked abeg, is she using it to write names of those that will enter heaven??

The thing really tire me ooo
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
7lives:

Don't mind him, he is a flatron grin grin grin

grin
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Abkreizi: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
overall90:

look very well,you will see that your father is very dumb.
so she works with Burbery and instead of manning her station,she is runnining around Harrods checking what every customer buys from other departments.
i know if Diezani is changed to REMI in that claim your brain will reboot.

Uhmmm hello she said assistant.... and then again if I see a Nigerian official enter an expensive store where I work... I most definitely will want to see what he or she wants to buy.... considering the high level of corruption... and about the tribalist point you made thats dumb as f*ck... though I can't give an assurance that my reaction would be the same if it were another ethnic group. .. but you and I know she embezzled public funds so what is the protection for... keep seeing yourself as the victim OK. ..
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Lifestone(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:

Brother I swear it shall never be well with Pdp and supporters
But most of the PDP gons are now with you in APC, maybe that's why it's not well with APC.
I detest the two leprous fingers call APC and PDP. Same same
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lifestone:

But most of the PDP gons are now with you in APC, maybe that's why it's not well with APC.
I detest the two leprous fingers call APC and PDP. Same same

I am not in Apc young man
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Lifestone(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:

I am not in Apc young man
Good to know.
Calling me a young man is flattering. I appreciate that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great / There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists! / MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.