Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds (4884 Views)

See Deziani Madueke Golden Pen That Cost 60,000 Pounds Sterling, 10ml$ bra. / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by sarrki(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am Lagosian by birth and stay sir

Ok

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by glowingflame7: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm

Pdp really mismanaged our resources

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

So it's okay to loot a state ? You can see how hypocrisy is making say dust !!! For your information I am a Bonafide Lagosian Born in Ikoyi and bred there too as a child ..I am more of a stakeholder in Lagos than you are , even two weeks Ago I was with your Tinubu somewhere Dem no born you to near ..My point is that we cannot absolve people from corruption just because they speak the same language with us .

I dey laff. This is the thing with you Igbos and why your women now prefer Yoruba men. You are too excitable, immature, vainglorious and emptily braggadocious . Oga, you know me from anywhere before you made the silly statement in bold above? You are more of a stakeholder in Lagos than me? Is your identity or mine known to the forum?

Real men don't drag issues with kids or brag so won't do that with you here. One day you will know. As for your quip about corruption, you Igbos don't know others see through the partiality in your DNA that you have demonstrated from time immemorial. Whether it is killing the leaders of others while sparring yours or accusing others of what you do the most by far, the entire Nigeria now know you people for the shameless hypocrites you are.

No single corrupt politician in Igboland to the extent every Igboman must wake daily in all your SE States to face Tinubu? Many Yorubas would not even feel duty-bound to support Jagaban if you Igbos have not made it an obsession to rubbish him. In a Country of very corrupt politicians, from every ethnic group, you should explain why you Igbos face Tinubu alone. Is Orji Kalu a saint? Stella Oduah your entire region defended disgracefully nko? Fuel subsidy crooks like Ifeanyi Uba robbed Nigeria to gain their wealth yet it is Yoruba Tinubu you all face. GEJ and Faka una dey worship nko? Have they not just confisticated like $8 million off Faka Jonathan? What have you said about that development? You Igbo guys are jokers . The only good thing from your region are your women. Keep hating on Yorubas and their leaders. You are no match for the modern Yoruba savvy and exposed generation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Yankee101: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Confidentiality clause blown

Harrods can be sued
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am from Lagos State Mr Man Eti Osa LGA to be precise .

Nigga, you are not from Lagos.You smell off. You are one of the Igbo enemies-within living in Lagos and always dreaming of usurping others to realise your dream of owning Lasgidi. Won't happen brother. My generation too fierce for you bro. Every genuine Lagosian, to include Igbos who genuinely love Lagos, know what Jagaban represents. Nigerian politicians are not saints . Tinubu is one of the forces for good. No rocket Scientist is needed to explain to us why some of you Igbos hate hime with a passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Nigga, you are not from Lagos.You smell off. You are one of the Igbo enemies-within living in Lagos and always dreaming of usurping others to realise your dream of owning Lasgidi. Won't happen brother. My generation too fierce for you bro. Every genuine Lagosian, to include Igbos who genuinely love Lagos, know what Jagaban represents. Nigerian politicians are not saints . Tinubu is one of the forces for good. No rocket Scientist is needed to eplain to us why you Igbos hate hime with a passion.

Lagos is the is only place I know as home , I took my first breath as a human being here , I started school here , I bought my first car here, I made my first 1m here , made first 10m here and by God's grace I will make my first Billion here too, I pay tax here .. My father and his brother own properties here , I own a property here..Oga I am more of a Lagosian than even Tinubu if we are to tell the truth because I was born in Ikoyi and he was born in Osun just like you
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

Lagos is the is only place I know as home , I took my first breath as a human being here , I started school here , I bought my first car here, I made my first 1m here , made first 10m here and by God's grace I will make my first Billion here too, I pay tax here .. My father and his brother own properties here , I own a property here..Oga I am more of a Lagosian than even Tinubu if we are to tell the truth because I was born in Ikoyi and he was born in Osun just like you

Bro, gain some maturity. I don't brag like you but I will say to you that you cannot claim to be more Lagosian than me and Tinubu same as as a Yoruba man cannot claim to be more an Anambra indigene, because he was born and raised in Anambra, than an Anambra Igbo man. Can you even listen to yourself? Typical arrogance of Igbos that has made you hated worldwide.

You are more Lagosian than me and Tinubu. Nigga, when you start from a position of thinking you are better than others, as Igbos do alway, you always end up defeated as has always been the case with Igbos till today. Not your mate bro. You need to learn humility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by kolaaderin: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Yankee101:
Confidentiality clause blown

Harrods can be sued

Sued for what exactly, for selling their goods legally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by FarahAideed: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Bro, gain some maturity. I don't brag like you but I will say to you that you cannot claim to be more Lagosian than me and Tinubu same as as a Yoruba man cannot claim to be more an Anambra indigene, because he was born and raised in Anambra, than an Anambra Igbo man. Can you even listen to yourself? Typical arrogance of Igbos that has made you hated worldwide.

You are more Lagosian than me and Tinubu. Nigga, when you start from a position of thinking you are better than others, as Igbos do alway, you always end up defeated as has always been the case with Igbos till today. Not your mate bro. You need to learn humility.

Why can't you accept us as your brothers please , you have so much hatred fro Igbos even though no Igbo man has been president since the 60s . I know you and Tinubu have more opportunities in Lagos than I do but the fact I was born and raised here and both of migrated here from another state means I am a bonafide Lagosian
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Yankee101: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2019
kolaaderin:

Sued for what exactly, for selling their goods legally.
My shopping habits are confidential between myself and the transacting parties.

Why do you think facebook and the rest are being sued for releasing users data to 3rd party?

That's exactly what she just did. She gained that info as an agent of Harrods and disclosed it without permission from Diezani or Harrods.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why can't you accept us as your brothers please , you have so much hatred fro Igbos even though no Igbo man has been president since the 60s .

Bro, I don't hate Igbos. You are my brothers I eat and drink with. I love Igbo hustle and productivity. My current girlfriend is Igbo. Fine babe. Yet I have to ask why you Igbos hate Yorubas and remain ready to beef them 24/7 ? It is your hatefest against Yorubas that makes many sensible and liberal Yorubas rise against you.

In your case, you claim to be Lagos through and through. Where were you you when Same Tinubu you love to hate was the last man standing against OBJ and FG tyranny to keep Lagos afloat? You ever gave him credit for that? You know the mad increase in IGR under Tinubu and Fashola that made Lagos the 5th or 6th biggest economy in Africa? You call yourself a Lagosian and you ignore those positives to obsess about Tinubu. Bruv, you are faking it. I know Igbos who are real and who know what time it is. Igbokwe, Akabueze et al. They ain't Tinubu haters as they appreciate he is a force for good in the cesspit of Nigerian politics. Be real Bro. I don't hate. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by LegendHero(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2019
You’re just trying to publicize lies to suit your narratives. Diezani is a public servant and why exactly will the girl be jailed or tried? For what?. I’m even tired of we Nigerian mentality seems the citizens are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

For your info, the lady in question works for Burberry and not Harrods, it’s a department store and she just got to know about the transaction by chance.

£60,000 on just a pen, almost equivalent to what I earn in a year, damn these guys have destroyed Nigeria and the APC guys will also be doing theirs as we speak. Why won’t Nigeria be bankrupt, why won’t we be the poverty capital of the world, even with citizens like you defending them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Yankee101: 2:26am On Jul 07, 2019
I don't understand how pointing out a violation in business ethics comstitutes a lie?

LegendHero:

You’re just trying to publicize lies to suit your narratives. Diezani is a public servant and why exactly will the girl be jailed or tried? For what?. I’m even tired of we Nigerian mentality seems the citizens are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

For your info, the lady in question works for Burberry and not Harrods, it’s a department store and she just got to know about the transaction by chance.

£60,000 on just a pen, almost equivalent to what I earn in a year, damn these guys have destroyed Nigeria and the APC guys will also be doing theirs as we speak. Why won’t Nigeria be bankrupt, why won’t we be the poverty capital of the world, even with citizens like you defending them.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by LegendHero(m): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2019
Yankee101:
I don't understand how pointing out a violation in business ethics comstitutes a lie?

Okay I got you.

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by overall90: 4:25am On Jul 07, 2019
LegendHero:

why do you guys like lies a lot?
she initially claimed that she SAW THIS woman come and make purchases as a sales assistant at Harrods and when tackled she changed the narrrative and where did you get the info that she got to know about this transaction by chance ?
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by crackhouse(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
It shall never be well with all corrupt politicians and their supporters, APC, PDP APGA or whatever party they are
u guys have been saying this for the past 30yrs and they are still living large which means it has continued to be well with them... so do we continue to talk that it shall not be well with them while they keep building castles? Does it make sense? Let's work the work and stop talking too much...
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by wolesmile(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am Lagosian by birth and stay sir
See your life?
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2019
So we should believe any tom and dick on twitter abi??
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:

Brother I swear it shall never be well with Pdp and supporters
She could afford such pen without joing PDP
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Abkreizi: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Firefire:
Very soon this daughter of liar will go to
Jail for internet lie.

Not surprised to see you here defending your queen......
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Abkreizi: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2019
overall90:

why do you guys like lies a lot?
she initially claimed that she SAW THIS woman come and make purchases as a sales assistant at Harrods and when tackled she changed the narrrative and where did you get the info that she got to know about this transaction by chance ?

Let's agree you don't know what a departmental store is. So I won't say you're dumb
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu.

Oponu!

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Thank God Goodluck lost
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Firefire:

Oponu!

Ode ati Omo ale rolled into one.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by overall90: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Abkreizi:

Let's agree you don't know what a departmental store is. So I won't say you're dumb

look very well,you will see that your father is very dumb.
so she works with Burbery and instead of manning her station,she is runnining around Harrods checking what every customer buys from other departments.
i know if Diezani is changed to REMI in that claim your brain will reboot.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Ode ati Omo ale rolled into one.

Well done, afo’fun’gbemu! grin

Go look for your age mate.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Firefire:

Well done, afo’fun’gbemu! grin

Go look for your age mate.

I will. Don't have time for agbaya old men who behave like toddlers. Ode.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by JerryGent1983: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm

Bros kindly attach the picture of the pen or video that will make me believe this your story......but if there's non what you've just posted here is trash....I rest my case
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Thank God Goodluck lost

Thank God indeed. With all that has been exposed after GEJ was defeated, any sensible person knows Nigeria would have been finished had GEJ and his rap.ist PDP gang continued beyond 2015.
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by addicted268(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm

shocked shocked shocked abeg, is she using it to write names of those that will enter heaven??
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Vega100: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm

but where in that write up did she say it was Madueke abeg!!! Abi I blind?
Re: A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds by Obakoolex(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
yemaldo:
60,000 pounds for a pen?
even bill gate won't buy such pen

Think! It's just an asset that will always have value even if kept in a bank. Not questioning wea d Moni to get it comes from but not all expensive shopping are lavish!!!

Imagine your grand papa willed something of such to you to be claimed after your first degree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits And Profits Can Co-Exist / Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts / Who Financed Ibb's Coup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.