Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor (2991 Views)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by dailynaijamode: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cossy Ojiakor

Commotion Cossy Ojiakor is an unusual babe who loves to do and say unusual things. Days ago when she posted a picture of herself riding a bike in a sensual  manner, no one would have guessed there was more than a bike ride in the detail until Saturday Quickie prodded her with a simple and harmless comment.

"Rough rider,” Saturday Quickie had commented but her reply that followed packed a punch that would have put a bull to sleep.

“ I like it small size” she had replied. “ Who does big manhood help? My own is too tight so big stuff is a huge punishment except I am exceptionally wet. As for me you will get dumped if your manhood is big. Maybe after having a baby it will open up and be able to accommodate a big manhood but for now it is a no,” she added.

https://dailynaijamode.com/i-love-it-small-size-cossy-ojiakor/

Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by WonderManly(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
dailynaijamode:
Cossy Ojiakor

Commotion Cossy Ojiakor is an unusual babe who loves to do and say unusual things. Days ago when she posted a picture of herself riding a bike in a sensual  manner, no one would have guessed there was more than a bike ride in the detail until Saturday Quickie prodded her with a simple and harmless comment.

"Rough rider,” Saturday Quickie had commented but her reply that followed packed a punch that would have put a bull to sleep.

“ I like it small size” she had replied. “ Who does big manhood help? My own is too tight so big stuff is a huge punishment except I am exceptionally wet. As for me you will get dumped if your manhood is big. Maybe after having a baby it will open up and be able to accommodate a big manhood but for now it is a no,” she added.

https://dailynaijamode.com/i-love-it-small-size-cossy-ojiakor/

Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by Abfinest007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
bleaching ur skin won't make u beautiful
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Too tight indeed

1 Like

Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by medexico(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Trying so hard to be in the news?
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
she's not taking old age well

nothing good can come out of this woman

2 Likes

Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
hmmn
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by ordainbuzz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Let me put it very well for u,I love and enjoy big dick because small dick will not take me to yunder. Period
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by oglalasioux(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Who else noticed this chic is super ugly?
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by lukui: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
after sleeping with all men that God created on the surface of the earth you still call your thing private part abii!!

you want me to declare your life inconclusive abii?
Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by kingxsamz(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor by addicted268(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2019
See as shame jus dey catch me

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please / Booty Man Is Here Again, Got Some Bootilicious Content / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.