Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please (2986 Views)

Before You Put Yourself Above Your Partner Read This! / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Nairalanders help me o,have I done anything wrong, is it a crime to talk to ur boyfriend.... I met this guy few months ago through a friend,he claimed my friend used my pics on his status and he liked me when he saw my pics and decided to get my phone contact from my friend.. He called me and we started talking,I discovered he is fun to be with and we started a relationship after few weeks,before then I already asked him what he was doing and he told,he wasn't doing too well and I was still ok with him hoping that God will bless him someday cos I don't know how to look down on people..We continued talking and we were really into each other,I kept encouraging him,and he was always in my prayers..I discovered that this guy is so comfortable in his situation,how can a guy be 40 and still be living with his parent in the house his younger brother built,the day I went to his house I felt so bad with d way his parent were sending him errand as if he was a child and the worst of it is that his younger sister was around...He's always asking his younger brothers and friends for help and those ones don't help him, he feels its his right for them to help him,a guy at 40 ooo....I decided to play role in his life,I encourage him and at the same time I tell him his Bleep up,I rub it on his face(note:I don't tell him he is poor,I only ginger him that he's not working hard that he should put in more effort)he said they haven't paid him for months,I asked him what he's still doing there,he's not even ready to hustle like some guys do,and its because he's parent are there to feed him..I have tried to advice him to change location and start life afresh there,atleast when he changes location, he will know that he will need to hustle hard to feed and pay house rent...Two days ago,we were chatting and we were almost having an argument when he said he told me he's broke and he hasn't eaten cos he's parent travelled,so I wanted to rub it on his face as usual just to encourage and ginger him, I asked him what he wanted me to do about it,I then asked him to assume he's married and asked if thats what he will bring to the table for his wife and kids,I still encouraged him..Now he's angry,he hasn't called me yesterday and when I called he refused to pick,I don't want to believe I over talked, I don't like it when a guy doesn't hustle hard,but I really love this guy.. (mind you am still a student, would have helped him if I can but am not working)...Pls nairalanders,did I talk too much,was I wrong to have encouraged him,I rubbed it on his face just to ginger him and I felt it was gonna make him hustle hard..I don't know how to handle this, should I end d relationship...sorry for d wrong post and don't mind whatever error have written down..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by AntiWailer: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2019
What are you doing with him ?

I pity your life.

If it is the sex game, both of u will be tired after months of marriage.

Don't carry load that does not belong to you.

You are even bothered that he has not called.

Once again, I pity you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2019
elegantslayer:
Nairalanders help me o,have I done anything wrong, is it a crime to talk to ur boyfriend.... I met this guy few months ago through a friend,he claimed my friend used my pics on his status and he liked me when he saw my pics and decided to get my phone contact from my friend.. He called me and we started talking,I discovered he is fun to be with and we started a relationship after few weeks,before then I already asked him what he was doing and he told,he wasn't doing too well and I was still ok with him hoping that God will bless him someday cos I don't know how to look down on people..We continued talking and we were really into each other,I kept encouraging him,and he was always in my prayers..I discovered that this guy is so comfortable in his situation,how can a guy be 40 and still be living with his parent in the house his younger brother built,the day I went to his house I felt so bad with d way his parent were sending him errand as if he was a child and the worst of it is that his younger sister was around...He's always asking his younger brothers and friends for help and those ones don't help him, he feels its his right for them to help him,a guy at 40 ooo....I decided to play role in his life,I encourage him and at the same time I tell him his Bleep up,I rub it on his face(note:I don't tell him he is poor,I only ginger him that he's not working hard that he should put in more effort)he said they haven't paid him for months,I asked him what he's still doing there,he's not even ready to hustle like some guys do,and its because he's parent are there to feed him..I have tried to advice him to change location and start life afresh there,atleast when he changes location, he will know that he will need to hustle hard to feed and pay house rent...Two days ago,we were chatting and we were almost having an argument when he said he told me he's broke and he hasn't eaten cos he's parent travelled,so I wanted to rub it on his face as usual just to encourage and ginger him, I asked him what he wanted me to do about it,I then asked him to assume he's married and asked if thats what he will bring to the table for his wife and kids,I still encouraged him..Now he's angry,he hasn't called me yesterday and when I called he refused to pick,I don't want to believe I over talked, I don't like it when a guy doesn't hustle hard,but I really love this guy.. (mind you am still a student, would have helped him if I can but am not working)...Pls nairalanders,did I talk too much,was I wrong to have encouraged him,I rubbed it on his face just to ginger him and I felt it was gonna make him hustle hard..I don't know how to handle this, should I end d relationship...sorry for d wrong post and don't mind whatever error have written down..
dump him and dm me. Month Don end let's finish this salary
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by ashantitope: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
elegantslayer:

It okay you have done your best and you will coutinue if you still love him but he most double his hustle and you also need to be polite when you are discussing the issue because women at times you may have good idea or advice but the way you will put it no one will at fituse your advice but keep it up and pray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Funmmyastic: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Aunty run!It seems that guy can't help himself.At 40 and still living with his parent,that's gross.Focus on your studies that's what I can say.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
The problem is not that he is poor but that he is content with his present state and his entitlement mentality.

No job,no family @forty that doesn't sound okay at all, love is not all that's needed to make a relationship work by the time you both get married and he still can't provide the next thing frustration.

By the way you said he is still staying with his parents.. pls if you guys wants to have sex is it in still in his family house lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
dump him and dm me. Month Don end let's finish this salary
LoL

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2019
AntiWailer:
I pity your life.

Once again, I pity you.
God bless you, I pity her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2019
ashantitope:

It okay you have done your best and you will coutinue if you still love him but he most double his hustle and you also need to be polite when you are discussing the issue because women at times you may have good idea or advice but the way you will put it no one will at fituse your advice but keep it up and pray
Thanks so much
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2019
virgoquin:
The problem is not that he is poor but that he is content with his present state and his entitlement mentality.

No job,no family @forty that doesn't sound okay at all, love is not all that's needed to make a relationship work by the time you both get married and he still can't provide the next thing frustration.

By the way you said he is still staying with his parents.. pls if you guys wants to have sex is it in still in his family house lipsrsealed
Hmm...we based in different state and have gone to visit him just once...Not that he doesn't have a job,but the job isn't paying well...
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
AntiWailer:

I pity your life.

Once again, I pity you.
sis I get you,but this guy is a very nice guy,he shouldn't be going through all these....I just pray something good comes his way

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Lonestar124: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2019
A rich man at 20years may die before he get to 40years and that is why he got the opportunity so early.

A poor man at 40years maybe be seen as misfortune but he can suddenly pick up and overtake those that arrived before him.

I don't see anything wrong with a man at 40years living with his parent and still not married, it show his good level of humility and patience......

Laziness is opposite of hardworking, you talk about him being lazy at the same tine give us an hint that he have not recieve his salary for months which indicate the man is working, i think you ve understand the kind of person he is, you just meet for some month ago, be calm with him if you really love him, money will come on the appionted time, from what you said about him, the man is free minded, truthful and honest, there is possibility that such man will make it great in future, trust me.

Everyone grace differs and earthly riches do not come by one hardworking but by grace...Good opportunities await for every one who is patience.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2019
elegantslayer:
sis I get you,but this guy is a very nice guy,he shouldn't be going through all these....I just pray something good comes his way

Run for your life.

You will get pregnant mistakenly and will carry the burden for the rest of your life.

Nothing like a very nice broke guy.

Let pepper rest, that is when you know who u are dealing with.

A foool at 40 is a foool for a while

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
A rich man at 20years may die before he get to 40years and that is why he got the opportunity so early.

A poor man at 40years maybe be seen as misfortune but he can suddenly pick up and overtake those that arrived before him.

I don't see anything wrong with a man at 40years living with his parent and still not married, it show his good level of humility and patience......

Laziness is opposite of hardworking, you talk about him being lazy at the same tine give us an hint that he have not recieve his salary for months which indicate the man is working, i think you ve understand the kind of person he is, you just meet for some month ago, be calm with him if you really love him, money will come on the appionted time, from what you said about him, the man is free minded, truthful and honest, there is possibility that such man will make it great in future, trust me.

Everyone grace differs and earthly riches do not come by one hardworking but by grace...Good opportunities await for every one who is patience.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
AntiWailer:

Run for your life.

You will get pregnant mistakenly and will carry the burden for the rest of your life.

Nothing like a very nice broke guy.

Let pepper rest, that is when you know who u are dealing with.

A foool at 40 is a foool for a while
Babe pls he's not a fool at 40,its just that has not been fair with him....
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by AntiWailer: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
elegantslayer:
Babe pls he's not a fool at 40,its just that has not been fair with him....

I am a guy and telling u as it is.

Life is not fair to anybody.

U wake up 5 and hit the road to get something meaningful out of life.

Stop condoning that guy.

If he drives Taxify and lives in a room self contain. I would say stand by your man.

That guy is a lazy ass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
elegantslayer:

No-future-ambition kinda guys are most times nice. They are also very good at emotional blackmail. That is exactly what he is doing to you. Na why you dey here dey make excuse for am.

Next thing you done carry belle.
Your mama go come dey feed una.
Your brother go come create thread for NL.

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ever heard of fool @ forty? That's who he is.

He's not a fool in this case, he's a lazy, unambitious man.

So he'll forever be lazy and unambitious.

No offense please
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by DOAI(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lonestar124:

Let's call a spade a spade, the guy is LAZY!!!
There's everything wrong with a man at 40 who lives with his parent and still expect them to feed him. He even has an entitlement mentality!
@OP please leave this guy alone. No one is asking you to go after a rich man, but at least be with someone who is hardworking, clearly your man isn't!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
elegantslayer:
disappointed to even read this, so a lady can actually go so low to date??
Maybe your time don dey go shaa

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
disappointed to even read this, so a lady can actually go so low to date??
Maybe your time don dey go shaa
Your time will go in Jesus Mighty Name.... AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lonestar124:

Thanks
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
elegantslayer:
Your time will go in Jesus Mighty Name.... AMEN
this is why people mock Christians, my time cant go because am not desperate like you, is it Jesus Christ that sent you to be so dumb to date a 40 yr old with no vission, common sense is just not common any way am done typing you!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
this is why people mock Christians, my time cant go because am not desperate like you, is it Jesus Christ that sent you to be so dumb to date a 40 yr old with no vission, common sense is just not common any way am done typing you!
I can see that you lack comprehension,I only wanted to know if I did d right by rubbing it in his face cos I wanted to ginger him and who told u he doesn't have vision,u don't even know this guy in person, u don't even know what he has been through...Didn't u read d part I said he has not been paid for months.. Pls go and get a life,I am not as dumb as you are cos even a tadpole wouldn't have posted this shit u just did..and who is talking about desperation here,did I ask ur father to come and marry me....Just like I said,Your time will go in Jesus Mighty Name.. And its s very big AMEN to that,Oshisco...

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lonestar124:

why will you give this sis this kinda false hope, a 40 yr old who isnt making any move or even bothered about his situations, nawah o.Hard work puts one where the good luck can find them, grace is a blessing to an effort

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
elegantslayer:
I can see that you lack comprehension,I only wanted to know if I did d right by rubbing it in his face cos I wanted to ginger him...Didn't u read d part I said he has not been paid for months.. Pls go and get a life,I am not as dumb as you are cos even a tadpole wouldn't have posted this shit u just did..and who is talking about desperation here....Just like I said,Your time will go in Jesus Mighty Name.. And its s very big AMEN to that,Oshisco...
you can only attract your kind, when your done crying come back ask us if your right to ask his mom for money to feed him. Evening newspaper.
Am out shaa but continue crying

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
you can only attract your kind, when your done crying come back ask us if your right to ask his mom for money feed him. Evening newspaper.
You think everyone can be as stupid as you are,the same way ur sisters have been asking your mother for money in their husbands house, and d same way ur mother was an evening newspaper before ur visionless father pitied and married her..Most of u nairaland guys think u can just type to insult a lady, I will send u to ur family last last...If ur mother is still alive good for her and if she's not am sure ur stupidity killed her...POOREST EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN..Am done with u,u can keep ranting..Once again,Your time will go in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN AMEN AMEN..
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2019
elegantslayer:
You think everyone can be as stupid as you are,the same ur sisters have been asking your mother for money in their husbands house, and d same way ur mother was an evening newspaper before she got married..Most of u nairaland guys think u can just type to insult a lady, I will send u to ur family last last...If ur mother is still alive good for her and if she's not am sure ur stupidity killed her...POOREST EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN..Am done with u,u can keep ranting..Once again,Your time will go in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN AMEN AMEN..
frustrations grin grin kpele o

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
frustrations grin grin kpele o
Frustration Pele oo to ur family
Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2019
elegantslayer:
Frustration Pele oo to ur family
sister way no wise kpele grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Encourge Your Partner:read My Story Please by elegantslayer(f): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
sister way no wise kpele grin grin
Keep d kpele for ur family, they will need it this year,infact ur time don go already, walking corpse....But one advice for you.. Never writeoff a man until he's below 6ft..Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / “someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.