Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide (4426 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
it has been a sad weekend for me....hope y'all remember the thread I posted last month about my fiancée I gave some money to do business and she messed up.... just want to give an update of event.
After that day I posted the thread and everything I read here I decided to end things with her.....so I blocked her on whatapp and every other social media platforms and barred all her number after I told her it was over.
fast forward to Friday I received a call from one of our mutual friend ....he asked what wrong with my gf .....I replied I don't no ooo....so he asked if I have seen her status message s...... I said no so I told him to download or screen grab and send it to me.( I didn't tell most of friends we weren't dating anymore only 2 knew because I love keeping my matter private)....he sent it and to my surprise the message was shocking but I didn't give a shit.....I called my friend and laughed it off that is just a normal stunt.
Around past 11pm my phone rang I didn't no the number so i didn't pick but it kept ringing by the 4th time I picked to my surprise it was her twin brother.....he was just cursing and insulting me with several threat.......I tried to talk him down to know what was going on but he was just shouting and all so I cut the call...he continued calling and I was aborting the call ....later on I off my phone.
I was angry but later on slept off ....I woke up around past 4am ....switched my phone back on..... messages started flying in both SMS and whatapp......to cut the story short.
the girl cut all her hair off with scissor.... already bought sniper .....wrote a note down and was ready to kill herself.
I immediately called some of my friends explained things to them.....I also called one of her close friend and she explained everything to me that it was for real and she was going there as day break.
my friends came to my place very early on Saturday so with my neighbors........we decided to go down there to see what was actually going on.......on getting there we met few people at the front of the house so I was kinda scared going in but my friends insisted we go in.
so I called that her friend and she came outside to meet us gave me the load down of what happened......I was devastated ......this girl wanted to kill herself because of me...we decided to go inside ...when we entered she was laid down in room sleeping .....as I entered after my friends all her friends started cursing me and insulting......As we were trying to plead they should calm down she woke up and saw me....she just started crying with lot of crazy drama...we were pushed outside Nd told to leave .....we didn't have any choice but to leave.
while outside her elder brother walked up to us and introduce himself....so I explained what happened to him that lead to the break up....a while later her twin brother dash in with some of his friends charging towards me.....he was stop by is big bro with several slaps and hitting before he could calm down.....he was shouting they want to treat my Bleep up ......some elderly people intervened and he backed out with lot of threat.
Her elder bro then request we go see there parent together which I accepted... getting there I apologize and explained my side of things which her mum was aware of..... after discussion her brother collect my account number and transfer all the money back to me immediately......they told me to leave after then(I saw hate in her dad eye especially for me).
To be honest I felt guilty and I don't know why.......I was sober through out yesterday after getting back home......I couldn't even go to church today.
Have just been thinking what if her neighbor didn't see the status and immediately rushed to her house(becos she actually delete all her siblings number and all her friends around so they won't see the status message but forgot the lady number).....she has already written a letter which I saw and read myself.

Right now am really lost in thought..,....am not myself.......am just devastated because if she has succeeded I don't think I can live with that for the rest of my life infact my parent will be very much disappointed cos is stigma I can't erase.
Right now I don't know if I should get back with her and carry it as my cross or I should lock up......but am scared what if she tries it again because she is taking the break up thing the hard way.....I should have attached pic of the status messages and all.....but scared she may have friends here and it won't speak well.

I need you guys honest and matured advise on what to do pls......
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by mykelswa(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
She f**ked up but suicide. Mehn it was to the extreme. I would have done same thing you did.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Kennyprince: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guy you did on wrong. Sorry to say but your ex or should i say girlfriend messed up big time. She started the whole drama in the first place.

I don't know why when you invest in girls they mess up that much.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Dami12345: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Not your fault. If she comes back, you have a lot to clear with her, so you understand why she lies and takes money from you when her family can obviously provide.

You shouldn't feel any guilt tho, it was her actions that lead to this not yours. Or should you have obviously given all your money to her when you know she's just ripping you off?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kennyprince:
Guy you did on wrong. Sorry to say but your ex or should i say girlfriend messed up big time. She started the whole drama in the first place.

I don't know why when you invest in girls they mess up that much.

Bro I don't know why she just decided to make life hard for me...... like the hate I felt yesterday from everyone there was really killing but majority of them didn't know what really happened........how many of them will I explain myself to.
They just all see me as a heartless motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by SKhanmi: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Smh. Before you advise this man. Please checkup his former thread.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by adeboi1: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.
it has been a sad weekend for me....hope y'all remember the thread I posted last month about my fiancée I gave some money to do business and she messed up.... just want to give an update of event.
After that day I posted the thread and everything I read here I decided to end things with her.....so I blocked her on whatapp and every other social media platforms and barred all her number after I told her it was over.
fast forward to Friday I received a call from one of our mutual friend ....he asked what wrong with my gf .....I replied I don't no ooo....so he asked if I have seen her status message s...... I said no so I told him to download or screen and send it to me.( I didn't tell most of friends weren't dating anymore only 2 knew because I love keeping my matter private)....he sent it and to my surprise the message was shocking but I didn't give a shit.....I called my friend and laughed it off that is just a normal stunt.
Around past 11 my phone rang I didn't no the number so i didn't pick but it kept ringing by the 4th time I picked to my surprise it was her twin brother.....he was just cursing and insulting me with several threat.......I tried to talk him down to know what was going on but he was just shouting and all so I cut the call...he continued calling and I was aborting the call ....later on I off my phone.
I was angry but later on slept off ....I woke up around past 4am ....switched my phone back on..... messages started flying in both SMS and whatapp......to cut the story short.
the girl cut all her hair off with scissor.... already bought sniper .....wrote a note down and was ready to kill herself.
I immediately called some of my friends explained things to them.....I also called one of her close friend and she explained everything to me that it was for real and she was going there as day break.
my friends came to my place very early on Saturday so my neighbors........we decided to go down there to see what was actually going on.......on getting there we met few people at the front of the house so I was kinda scared going in but my friends insisted we go in.
so I called that her friend and she came outside to meet us gave me the load down of what happened......I was devastated ......this girl wanted to kill herself because of me...we decided to go inside ...when we entered she was laid down in the middle of there sitting room sleeping .....as I entered after my friends all her friends started cursing me and insulting......we were trying to plead they should calm down she woke up and saw me....she just started crying with lot of crazy drama...we were pushed outside Nd told to leave .....we didn't have any choice but to leave.
while outside her elder brother walked up to us and introduce himself....so I explained what happened to him that lead to the break up....a while later her twin brother dash in with some of his friends charging towards me.....he was stop by is big bro with several slaps and hitting before he could calm down.....he was shouting they want to treat my Bleep up ......some elderly people intervened and he backed out with lot of threat.
Her elder bro then request we go see there parent together which I accepted... getting there I apologize and explained my side of things which her mum was aware of..... after discussion her brother collect my account number and transfer all the money back to me immediately......they told me to leave after then(I saw hate in her dad eye especially for me).
To be honest I felt guilty and I don't know why.......I was sober through out yesterday after getting back home......I couldn't even go to church today.
Have just been thinking what if her neighbor didn't see the status and immediately rushed to her house(becos she actually delete all her siblings number and all her friends around so they won't see the status message but forgot the lady number).....she has already written a letter which I saw and read myself.

Right now am really lost in thought..,....am not myself.......am just devastated because if she has succeeded I don't think I can live with that for the rest of my life infact my parent will be very much disappointed cos is stigma I can't erase.
Right now I don't know if I should get back with her and carry it as my cross or I should lock up......but am scared what if she tries it again because she is taking the break up thing the hard way.....I should have attached pic of the status messages and all.....but scared she may have friends here and it won't speak well.

Females will always be dramatic pls don't go into any relationship with her again o what she might do can be worse than what she has done before.I hope you have learnt your lesson

PS:don't date or marry someone out of pity the result is always disastrous

contact iLegendd on 07016226793 explain to him and he will recommend some books to you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Rosay15(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
I’m sorry but to be candid with you, that your babe no Dey okay cus she was d one that messed up and what she could think of is to take her life las las nah she lose.
I understand your point but I don’t think you’ve any fault here so stop disturbing yourself but remember if you end up with her, her parents might not like cus you already said it that you saw hate in her father’s eye.
So it’s better you should let thing slide and move on cus is what you gonna regret since she did not succeed in killing her self, she will soon come back to her sense and she is will realize that life is beautiful than to kill yourself because of someone.
But if you think you can’t take your mind from her, then follow your heart and marry her.
Wishing you all the best.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Yuceeluv(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please and please, don't marry out of sympathy. If you do not love her anymore, continue with the space you are giving her. She will be alright. Its like having a fresh wound. It'll hurt very much at the moment, but heal eventually. But if you keep opening up the flesh of the wound,it'll keep hurting anew(this is like you getting back with her again). I repeat, KEEP KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE. She needs it for healing.

Except you are certain you want her as a partner.

Also, check and correct your caption.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by drmikeadams(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin well they paid u back the money;move on with ur life as dem don black list;u fit still share the money with us hère .make we pray for u

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by tsinzu: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg carry your stories that touch comot for road

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Dafemich(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.
fast forward to Friday I received a call from one of our mutual friend ....he asked what wrong with my gf .....I replied I don't no ooo....so he asked if I have seen her status message s...... I said no so I told him to download or screen grab and send it to me.( I didn't tell most of friends we weren't dating anymore only 2 knew because I love keeping my matter private)....he sent it and to my surprise the message was shocking but I didn't give a shit.....I called my friend and laughed it off that is just a normal stunt.
Around past 11pm my phone rang I didn't no the number so i didn't pick but it kept ringing by the 4th time I picked to my surprise it was her twin brother.....he was just cursing and insulting me with several threat.......I tried to talk him down to know what was going on but he was just shouting and all so I cut the call...he continued calling and I was aborting the call ....later on I off my phone.
my friends came to my place very early on Saturday so with my neighbors........we decided to go down there to see what was actually going on.......on getting there we met few people at the front of the house so I was kinda scared going in but my friends insisted we go in.
so I called that her friend and she came outside to meet us gave me the load down of what happened......I was devastated ......this girl wanted to kill herself because of me...we decided to go inside ...when we entered she was laid down in room sleeping .....as I entered after my friends all her friends started cursing me and insulting......As we were trying to plead they should calm down she woke up and saw me....she just started crying with lot of crazy drama...we were pushed outside Nd told to leave .....we didn't have any choice but to leave.

You came here again for help abi. the one they told you the other time that led to this, you've not learn from it ehen. You see my brother patience is a virtue. If you had been a little patience with her, this won't have happened. What you should do now, is to be there for her. Don't ignore her. Be closer to her more than before. Forget what her elder brother did by transferring your money back. Take some elderly people and go and apologize to her and the family. For some body to want to take her life because of you, I jealous you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019

Your (ex)girlfriend has psychiatric problems, if her family love her they will take her to yaba left as soon as possible, as for getting back with her it depends on if you can cope with a full blown insanity remember if she stab or kill you with her insanity verified and a good lawyer she will be released but as for you you will be dead even though I don't think that's a big deal afterall you've made money and don't have anything to do with money again and as a street guy you've probably seen it all and there is nothing left for you to see, so let me be the first to wish you happy R.I.P in advance

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Kendumazy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
You still a weak man. You did the right thing though but you can easily be manipulated. A girl did you wrong, you decided to walk away. Is that too much of a thing. Is it your fault? That means, a lady suicide threat can make you marry her with her devilish characters. You still need to work on yourself man. As a man, you need to be strong and stand for what is right and what is wrong else you will be a woman puppet. Don't marry that girl if you love yourself else na manipulation she go take kill you. You are lucky, her elder brother is an understanding person. How Many understanding person will you see when it comes to issue of death. You know it's rare. Wise up!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by adeboi1: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Op you wan hear the truth?

most of the advice here will just confuse you, just contact the person i asked you to contact then make sure u are ready to take corrections form gurus in the dating game.

do all the above listed things I posted and u will be okay.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by adeboi1: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
@ubunja

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Margy: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm afraid that girl will kill you, she kill you and kill herself.
Whether you get back with her or not. My candid advice Change location. If possible leave that state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godsfavour78: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.

move on. The elder brother paying you back your money on the spot was a very loud statement.

He doesn't want you to have anything to do with his sister or FAMILY again.

Just forget she ever existed if she ever contact you warn her strongly to stay clear. She won't be good for you anyway so I don't know what advice you are looking for.

Be guided.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godsfavour78: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dafemich:
You came here again for help abi. the one they told you the other time that led to this, you've not learn from it ehen. You see my brother patience is a virtue. If you had been a little patience with her, this won't have happened. What you should do now, is to be there for her. Don't ignore her. Be closer to her more than before. Forget what her elder brother did by transferring your money back. Take some elderly people and go and apologize to her and the family. For some body to want to take her life because of you, I jealous you
No she wanting to take her life for him is why she should be dumped.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by lilmax(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
you're weak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Matter of the heart.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Vikkoh(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bro I've been following the matter since the 1st tread.

You MUST NOT! I repeat MUST NOT go back to her else her Family will call the Police to arrest you!

Meanwhile help my condition.
Nothing is small.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by horlah005: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
You've been vindicated, if at all you felt guilty.
All you need to do now is RUN.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by FatherBona: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
move on. The elder brother paying you back your money on the spot was a very loud statement.

He doesn't want you to have anything to do with his sister or FAMILY again.

Just forget she ever existed if she ever contact you warn her strongly to stay clear. She won't be good for you anyway so I don't know what advice you are looking for.

Be guided.
very loud
He that has ear.............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by sapeleboi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
my guy be wise ,that's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sorry to say this Op, for to try committing suicide cos of money u gave her for biz and she messes up, mean u must have said some horrible things to her.

Which is very bad. Not every body, one invest money on succeed in Buisness. Married men who have invested Millions of naira in their wives Buisness and the Buisness crumpled, Shey those married men av divorced their wives abi? Cos I know of one couple like that. They are still. Together waxing strong.
You dont make your fiance, a woman u once say several times I love you and promise heaven and earth to but because of money break up with her. Not everyone is a genius in spinning money into money making machine.

Thank God her brothers have refunded your money back.
You will let her rest. She no longer owes you!
Smmhhhh. I pity women who goes too deep in relationship. Honestly I pity them.

So please go your way and let her heal and be with a man who knows what it means to handle the ups and downs of a relationship.
Later in life, both of your paths will cross and u wil see how well she will turn out to be with her own kids and husband. It's just a matter of time .

She will be fine.

That's why I don't give my heart into love issues. Just pure waste of time.

Especially when money is involved.. Only few matured men knows what it takes to stand firm in the midst of counting losses. And you call yourself godoverevery. sad

You don't know the meaning of that name at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by 24kmagic: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
OP, don't ever go back to that girl. If you do, her family will frustrate you. Even if her family doesn't frustrate you, she might kill you.

Someone who is willing to take his/her life doesn't have regard for life, meaning such person can kill anybody. It's a psychological problem.

In the event that you marry her, she'll manipulate and frustrate you. She'll make sure you pay for making her pass through this. Again, she might kill you.

Please, never have anything to do with that lady. You've gotten back your money so, it's a win win situation for you.

What you're feeling now is normal. Give it time, say two weeks and you'll be ok.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:
Sorry to say this Op, for to try committing suicide cos of money u gave her for biz and she messes up, mean u must have said some horrible things to her.

Which is very bad. Not every body, one invest money on succeed in Buisness. Married men who have invested Millions of naira in their wives Buisness and the Buisness crumpled, Shey those married men av divorced their wives abi? Cos I know of one couple like that. They are still. Together waxing strong.
You dont make your fiance, a woman u once say several times I love you and promise heaven and earth to but because of money break up with her. Not everyone is a genius in spinning money into money making machine.

So please go your way and let her heal and be with a man who knows what it means to handle the ups and downs of a relationship.
Later in life, both of your paths will cross and u wil see how well she will turn out to be with her own kids and husband. It's just a matter of time .

She will be fine.

Especially when money is involved.. Only few matured men knows what it takes to stand firm in the midst of counting losses. And you call yourself godoverevery. sad

The angle you coming from is total off point ma.....try and read my previous thread so you can understand it all before putting it all on me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

She will be fine.

Not far from the truth, stay far away from her Mr, previous post I told u patience is the key. But comments from individuals who claim women are scam and the rest on that subject wasn't encouraging. So many where casting her down but I never saw her that way. Life nah jeje just move far away and pray your destinies never meet again, cos she will most likely take her pounds of flesh back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by bisoye11(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
You are an unserious man, I know you love her and can't do without her, I can see weakness in You, stop disturbing us and deal with your problems privately.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

The angle you coming from is total off point ma.....try and read my previous thread so you can understand it all before putting it all on me.

I have gone through your previous thread

But wait! Because of 100k!
100k! Ha! shocked

You want to arrest Your fiance!

I can Imagine the destructive words u must have said to her, for her to attempt suicide!

What is 100k to someone's life!

Do u think 100k will bring her back. To. Life assuming she succeeded and killed her self.
A family friend of. Mine, the husband took loan of 3million! I say 3million ,out of it bought a Jeep for the wife and set up her biz. Her bizness flopped! Yes they quarrelled for a while.. But they settled. She's still driving the jeep, they are still together, he didn't arrest or divorce her and she didn't attempt suicide
He has even paid off the debt.

What is 100k for God sake?

Men doing shopping in Dubai for their wives and kids, never past this your terrible 100k? Men buying cars for their gfs are still. Alive today waxing strong Withthe babes. Is your head different from theirs?

Must you make a babe kill herself because of 100k?
Haba!

If you know u cannot give a certain amount and remove eye to your supposedly fiance then don't give at all. Hold your money! Swallow it! Jesus!

Honestly u dey make. Me vex! I swear!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by zolapower: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.

Was it the last who threatened to kill her self that u posted her WhatsApp chat with u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can you tell what's happening here (pics) / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / Money And Ladies Are The Root To All Evil To Guys, Agree, Disagree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.