Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Woun't She Let Me In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Woun't She Let Me In (3055 Views)

My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You / Let Me Leak My N.udes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
hi
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by kunleweb: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kongi speaking in Cantonese grin. This is Kongi typing, not a human being. These guy is in severe pains more severe than menstrual cramps grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by MJBOLT: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
why are you asking us,ask your GF na angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Poseidon000: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Imagine what is giving you sleepless night

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by desvi: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nacoss25:
Hi co-nairaladers. padon my bad use of English i go school for night.
I am in a serious relationship with a lady of 22 for the past 6 months,, i love her with all sincerity and i intend to settle down with her though i have not proposed to her officially and am convinced that she love me too.
On what made me create this thread is her constant refusal to allow us make love but she will allow me strip her unclad do all manner pre-intimacy even fingering her but will still not allow me penitrate her will my d**k. so am wondering if a lady could allow her man penitrte her with his fingers what's the difference allow him penitrate using his d**k. i promised her never to force her into doing it and i will always keep to my promise

no difference
be careful not to get her pregnant with your thick fingers

11 Likes

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
This one, his prick has been begging to enter .... Just the tip things. grin

Oga there is nothing in sex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why dont you give your fingers a break & instead let your mouth do the talking. Ask her what her deal is.

9 Likes

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by ehmmy11(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Have you tried using a key grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Try begging her to put just the tip.
Make sure you put on a sad, and depressing look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by kunleweb: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Why dont you give your fingers a break & instead let your mouth do the talking. Ask her what her deal is.

Babe. This is why I always admire you. Damn. You always make sense cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by donbachi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
she busy dey change oil with ur finger then she no want u to top oil with ur priick...u beta rub aboniki 4 dat finger next time u want shuuk am dia again...dis nonsense must stop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by kunleweb: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
donbachi:
she busy dey change oil with ur finger then she no want u to top oil with ur priick...u beta rub aboniki 4 dat finger next time u want shuuk am dia again...dis nonsense must stop.

Jesus is coming very soon Ngwanu grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
kunleweb:

Babe. This is why I always admire you. Damn. You always make sense cheesy

We could speculate until kingdom come, it won't get him any real answers or get him laid, so what's the point lol.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Lonestar124: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
I wish every ladies will be like her, the rate of abortions and unwanted pregnancy in our society is also playing a role in the setback of our livelihood....don't tell me you don't know what she is preventing if you want to pregnant her, betroth her and pay her bride price.........she even allow pre intimacy sex, oga if you cannot pre cum via mouthaction do needful and the gate of the palace will be open unto thee..

1 Like

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by kunleweb: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We could speculate until kingdom come, it won't get him any real answers or get him laid, so what's the point lol.

She hasn't decided. Its until she resolves. We can't help him if he doesn't make her desire him more. He needs to first mentally fvck her and make her think its her decision. If he stops asking, she'll place demands
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
kunleweb:

She hasn't decided. Its until she resolves. We can't help him if he doesn't make her desire him more. He needs to first mentally fvck her and make her think its her decision. If he stops asking, she'll place demands

You sound like a Pro tongue Give him some tips on this mind fùck you speak of lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Girls like this always go by the name Blessing

Nacoss25:
I am in a serious relationship with a lady of 22 for the past 6 months,, i love her with all sincerity and i intend to settle down with her though i have not proposed to her officially and am convinced that she love me too.
On what made me create this thread is her constant refusal to allow us make love but she will allow me strip her unclad do all manner pre-intimacy even fingering her but will still not allow me penitrate her will my d**k. so am wondering if a lady could allow her man penitrte her with his fingers what's the difference allow him penitrate using his d**k. i promised her never to force her into doing it and i will always keep to my promise
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
I seriously can't believe this is your problem right now and this is what is bothering you. Na wethin them dey teach una for the night school be this? As you have done everything and she didn't allow you penetrate, have you died or did anyone tell you that not penetrating will make you die soon? Only six months and penetrating her is what is frustrating you already. So after penetrating her like 20 times what next? Shey you will come and ask us how you will breakup with her when she need the penetration everyday.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
She is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Martinez39(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
How men fail to handle their shit baffles me. If you can't solve this problem on your own, without wasting time, then I doubt you are man enough to handle marriage. You seem like an unprepared pussy who thinks he is ready for a relationship just because he is in love. Ah!

Funny enough, assuming she is heterosexual, that penetration she is denying you is what she is probably offering to another dude for free. However, I think she is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Sluvist(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Your manner makes her understands that you are a sex starved, you are always hungry for it to the extent that you can't manage yourself if she is around that is why she just play with your emotion, until you learn to control your urge and manner before you reach there. The girl is smarter than you, but try and get another girlfriend, you will see how she will make changes of her style that will favor you so that the new gf will not win your heart all to herself. Girls needs competition sometimes before they brings out their best.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Callertunez: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by ImaIma1(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Did you guys discuss sex before starting the relationship? Some things should be spelt out so that you are on the same page.

Don't you think she would be in the best position to answer this question you are asking us?
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Na wao oooo.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by colly1860: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2019
use reverse psychology
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Marvyx(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Nacoss25:

Jesus loves you Bro. Repent!!! angry
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:

now u start talkibg sense. i have already told her that she have every right to decline my request becos she is not my wife and am not her husband and the last thing i will do is to force her into doing it. she was disvirgined through rape, and she also told me she dont want to have sex till she is married, to be frank with u guys i gave her thumb-up in my mind and i love her the more.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2019
The truth is, she is getting it somewhere, 'guilt' is the word, some girls can be cofusing.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
she have finally let me in.
Re: Why Woun't She Let Me In by 2dice01: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nacoss25:
she have finally let me in.

are happy now sir cheesy

Brother Hope you use condom?

Baby stuff price don inflate oo

But i can help with Pampers for the first 3month grin

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Mum Is A MILF / I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook / Top 10 Countries Where Government Begs Citizens To Have More $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.