Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook (3052 Views)

Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Advocatejustice(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Tekzyflex(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2021
The only mistake you made was your eagerness. You for scam that guy scatter by just being patient and rejecting all his offers...then later put am for bill.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Datasavvy(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2021
Op, Share The Guy's Username Make I Send Am Friend Request. My Luck Fit Shine.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Kandeed: 5:06pm On May 14, 2021
Advocatejustice funny you, if you had accepted the visa how would you find ur way around the country??

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by abdulahi90(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2021
this one weak me i swear hahaha
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Advocatejustice(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2021
Tekzyflex:
The only mistake you made was your eagerness. You for scam that guy scatter by just being patient and rejecting all his offers...then later put am for bill.

Don't mind me o,
Na JJ I be na.
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Advocatejustice(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:
Advocatejustice funny you, if you had accepted the visa how would you find ur way around the country??

See you o.

Just try me first.

I will find my way.
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Starz825(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
Hello Efcc chairman, good evening sir...yes I have got some sir...yes sir...the op and the ftc guy ... yeah.. they are two....just give me #1.5m...instead of #2m for both of them sir.. thanks sir...I will send my aza right away sir..ok sir I appreciate...

17 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by earleswood(f): 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
There is nothing like a Scottish visa. The whole of the UK has one same entry permit for Nigeria.
Lucky chap you are. You would have ended up with bow-leg and a rectum as wide as a drum. Simp!

13 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Advocatejustice(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
earleswood:
There is nothing like a Scottish visa. The whole of the UK has one same entry permit for Nigeria.
Lucky chap you are. You would have ended up with bow-leg and a rectum as wide as a drum. Simp!

It is well with you o Mrs Alfa transgendered.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by y3mi(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2021
OP

Truly this country hard no be small but there are things that are too abominable to be even considered unless one lacks certain depth of intellect to know any better.

I've been approached by gays 3 times in my life and once online on Kik. They all told me how handsome I'm attractive to them while offering juicy benefits. It's just not my thing cos I'm too straight to be bent.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by mic360(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2021
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Freelane33(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2021
I weak grin grin grin
Advocatejustice:

It is well with you o Mrs Alfa transgendered.

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by OGWILLS123: 1:01am On May 15, 2021
E just dey hungry me to open thread and drop
Some few format's for my niggarssss wink

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by lordbest(m): 1:35am On May 15, 2021
Drop nahh. ......E just dey hungry me to open thread and drop
Some few format's for my niggarssss
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Nobody: 1:54am On May 15, 2021
Stinji boy. Just drop his FB username mk boys wey Sabi the matters start bombing u dey kap plenty
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by davillian(m): 2:21am On May 15, 2021
You need deliverance
Why gays dey attack you...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 2:40am On May 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Drop bro
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by juman(m): 3:12am On May 15, 2021
Usual hustle.

Nigeria is bad.
We have bad leaders.
People are desperate to run away.
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Nobody: 6:26am On May 15, 2021
You already gave him something to masturbate to.. So understandably his desires subsided.

But come, all you guys playing gay format, how dare you claim to be straight and still watch loads of dick-pics steady.. and no even claim say na hustle.. no be only you dey hustle.
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by DreamyEyes: 9:27am On May 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
bro abeg drop am embarassed

I don dey find update since but to no avail. Drop for your fellow guy abeg. Suffer don do me strong thing for this life
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Tillatalk: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
drop am for my email richardtroy9698@gmail.com
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Cholls(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2021
DreamyEyes:
bro abeg drop am embarassed

I don dey find update since but to no avail. Drop for your fellow guy abeg. Suffer don do me strong thing for this life
my brother you no well o, what level of poverty fit make turn to Gay

Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by Tekzyflex(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2021
Starz825:
Hello Efcc chairman, good evening sir...yes I have got some sir...yes sir...the op and the ftc guy ... yeah.. they are two....just give me #1.5m...instead of #2m for both of them sir.. thanks sir...I will send my aza right away sir..ok sir I appreciate...

Hahahaha! naija too hard!
Re: I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook by DreamyEyes: 10:20am On May 15, 2021
Cholls:
my brother you no well o, what level of poverty fit make turn to Gay
what do you mean? Abeg leave me, if you be gay so sorry I no be gay

(1) (Reply)

Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? / Fingernail Marks During Sex! / Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.