Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (59377 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by nairalee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dipsong:

We know but no be one of his pastor be Vp.

And so? No be Muslim man be President?

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by orisa37: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wrong. Osinbajo is there representing God. Trust ye him.
God will deliver him a David for Israel.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Weldone protesters... When will they protest the jumbo pay our useless SENATORS ARE EARNING ? I WANT TO JOIN THAT ONE

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by davidque007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jobless bunch
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Unik3030: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
valgbo:
Dude when you're replying people like that... try to choose your words well... respect the dead... many that were defenceless children and women... pls
once u respect others, they will respect u too. don't forget to every action there is an equal n opposite reaction, u don't throw bomb at others n expect them to smile at u

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Peace2love: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Coward pastor from a cowards crowded South W.

What's your definition of coward?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by 36STATES: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
wonder233:
Yes na by force. You can't lead the largest congregation in Nigeria and play deaf mute on burning issues affecting your congregants, then pretend to speak up on inconsequential matters when it's convenient.
The likes of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Rev. Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa and co were at the forefront of speaking up for the masses.
You want to enjoy the perks that come with being worshipped,
you don't want to do the dirty work.

Very wonderful analysis.
Which other time do we need those his miracles if they were real?

Fortunately we all know he is fake.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by owoshuyi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol...wow, see as u fine. for which zoo u take this ur picture?
lomprico:

There you have it.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by sweetrace(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
IYANGBALI:
War is looming

No war is looming in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by deltateam: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
ollah1:

Must you guys always include muslims in your conversations?
Must you always turn it to Muslim vs Christian thing?
Yet you claim to be tolerant and peaceful

They obviously faced RCCG simply because the VP is a member of the church and till date Adeboye has said nothing about Leah. But I dont expect braindead like you to know

Even if the VP is member of RCCG so what?
Don't they know where he lives?

Is this how people besiege mosques on Buhari's body odour?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nigerians are waking up gradually thank God

You call this waking up...??
we still take 2000naira bribe when elections are coming, our celebs includIng the ones protesting align them selves with politicians to endorse them and make fans vote for them...
We still hail politicians when they pass by in huge cars on the road they refuse to fix, we show up at their campaign rally in support of their looting government.....then we blame the pastors for the problem... that now amounts to waking up.??
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
deltateam:
[size=8pt][/size]

Even if the VP is member of RCCG so what?
Don't they know where he lives?

Is this how people besiege mosques on Buhari's body odour?

Mosque and muslims are your problems. If you want people to besiege the mosques because of Buhari, tell the northerners and besides i don't think muslims identify to a particular mosque. So quit the hate and bigotry
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
THIS GOVERNMENT IS JUST USING REDEEM CHURCH TO PERPETRATE THEIR ACTS..

IT'S AS SIMPLY AS THAT.. LUKEWARMNESS WORRY THAT CHURCH
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Neyomickey1: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
ollah1:

Must you guys always include muslims in your conversations?
Must you always turn it to Muslim vs Christian thing?
Yet you claim to be tolerant and peaceful

They obviously faced RCCG simply because the VP is a member of the church and till date Adeboye has said nothing about Leah. But I dont expect braindead like you to know
And president is a member of what religion?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

He doesn't put mouth in anything and his members aren't immune from d problems facing d country. He leads d largest church in Nigeria. He should b lending his voice to national issues

Redeemed church is usually used for election purposes
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by oluwaahmed: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Edris abdulkareem protesting against pastor adeboye church matter. Wetin concern agbero concern overload

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Heavance:

I hope you remember baba's stand during election in 2015?
That led to this stage......
And you remember during Buharis's 1st tenure, he said it would be very tough, but all will be well.

Now we are in another tenure

Thank you for reminding them..After all didn't the VP practically mount the pulpit to campaign and also for his Thanksgiving?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
VULCAN:
Is this person awake or pinging while asleep.

Ruga that is Buhari's masterstroke to decimate Christianity in 20yrs should be challenged by Imams?

Adeboye lent his Pastor to Buhari to siddon look while Christians are being murdered so there is nothing wrong with questioning him.

Buhari knew why he chose a redeemed pastor and not one from winners!

Thank you. APC KNOWS THEY ARE VERY LUKEWARM
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ajayiopy: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Smoke2015:
RUGA: Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, Others Storm RCCG Camp, Insist Adeboye Must Take A Stand

Charly boy, Baba Fryo, Eedris Abdulkareem, and some Nigerian students on Monday  stormed the Redemption Camp, to demand that the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God -RCCG Pastor Adeboye give his stance on RUGA and Leah Sharibu's abduction.

The protesters said that they regarded Adeboye as 'their father' and since he gave his stance on the COZA saga, he ought to do same on RUGA, and Leah Sharibu's abduction too.

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence. They were however addressed by the National general overseer of the RCCG Pastor Joseph Obayemi.

Because of Adeboye's absence, the protesters led by Charly Boy said they would give him one month to react. They added that if he failed to address the issues,  they will conclude that 'he is a party to the atrocities Osinbajo is committing (sic)'. 

"Daddy spoke about COZA, he must also speak about RUGA. We give him one month, he must speak," the protesters insisted.

See photos below: 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/07/ruga-charly-boy-eedris-abdulkareem-baba-fryo-others-storm-rccg-camp-insist-adeboye-must-take-a-stand/

BABA FRYO �
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by oluwaahmed: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Neyomickey1:

And president is a member of what religion?

That brain dead wey that guy call u funny gaun.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
It is not Pastor Adeboye that voted for this present government,
Many Nigerians said in 2015 that they prefer a man with NEPA certificate,
Pastor Adeboye didn't support or go against any candidate,
It is Nigerians that choose Bulgari by themselves,
Pastor adeboye has members in both APC and PDP, if he speaks his mind, one side will be angry and begin to insult him,
Pastor adeboye is under CAN, so anything CAN says is what pastor adeboye stands for,
When Nigerians are tired of bad govt, they will begin to vote for conscience and not for money,
Many Muslims and anti Christ in Nigeria always insult CAN whenever they take a stand in politics, especially that muric man,
They should also carry their protest to mosque esp that MURIC man that is always against good things in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Naijageak(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
I would rather watch Buhari's 2015 & 2019 campaign promises over n over again than watch this big brother naija..
They are all mad..�

#Suffernorgood
#Namoneygoshame
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
FLYFIRE:

You should not completely condemn this act...after all it was same Pastor Adeboye that wrote to rubbish Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning even before things got out of hands.

Thank you for this..very LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Evercurious(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Horlamy47:
Why Should He Speak When The Lord Has Not Given Him A Go Ahead?

HE SHOULD PUT HIS MIND THERE AND BE CONCERNED AND GOD LL SPEAK TO HIM.

GOD ISNT WICKED
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by deltateam: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
ollah1:

Mosque and muslims are your problems. If you want people to besiege the mosques because of Buhari, tell the northerners and besides i don't think muslims identify to a particular mosque. So quit the hate and bigotry

They should leave him out of this. Buhari is the head of the country or has he resigned?

Let them meet him.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by sonnie10: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
sweetjohn:
stupid comment and shallow mentality. Who will he lead to Christ when all the people have been killed by terrorist? In case you don't know PST Adebayo have been involving his self in politics for long, in fact, he is one of the active players that brought this hardship region to us.
are you speaking for yourself or the majority of Nigeria?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by gudugudumeje: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
RCCG Adeboye's ungolden silence and pandering to social evils in Nig.since 1997 is legendary. He and Mbang as CAN president were so found when Obasanjo was banging Nig'ns to economic suiccde.The church& religious authorities have panderers to social evils...except for Bishops Okogie and. Bolanle Gbonigi... CAN too is now where on RUGA? Isnt Adehoye chief panderer! Up to you..
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Crooked pastor, he has gone into hiding. grin

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by gudugudumeje: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
RCCG Adeboye's ungolden silence and pandering to social evils in Nig.since 1997 is legendary. He and Mbang as CAN president were so found when Obasanjo was banging and hanging Nig'ns to economic suicide... The church& religious authorities have been panderers to social evils...except for Bishops Okogie and. Bolanle Gbonigi... CAN too is now where on RUGA? Isnt Adehoye chief panderer! Up to you..
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by awetaiye2015: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Redeem members don storm this thread. I am a redeem member as well. Prince of peace parish, zonal head quarter, under province 12, region 23, warri.

I have been having same mind as the protesters. Daddy GO always avoid speaking on issues concerning Nigeria especially as formal pastor Osibanjo became VP and I dislike his way of ignoring national issues. Is not just for him and his family to be safe gaurded by Army and riding jets. Most Christans that are been killed are redeem members. Redeem and winners have the highest population in Nigeria if not the world. Only my beloved Daddy David Oyedepo that do stand against these demons and speak for the members. If other highly respected Pastors and Bishops should do same, we won't be here. Go to the north, their elders speak and even dictate for the presidency.

Daddy Adeboye speaks on marital issues, yet he can't speak on national crises?

Moses, Elisha, Elijah, great Apostle Paul, the list goes on and on, where never afraid to speak to even Kings.

I feel really bad in this aspect of redeem. I do argue with some of my members about Daddy's silence wen it comes to national crisis.

He has the wealth, so I see no reason covering for Osi.
Well, no body should attack me but side with me cos I have my rights.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Halopy: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
lomprico:
Adeboye don chop him cut clean mouth. I don't expect him to say pim!
like seriously? you dey craze.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by jcross19: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Katier00:
This Charley boy is not serious o. Adeboye has the right to speak or not speak on issues concerning the Nation.
yes you are right but every year all those demonic politicians uses his pulpit for campaign I could still buhari , atiku even Jonathan was there one time like that praying for him and even allow buhari using his mic. I did not see where Jesus was parleying with hero's or Pilate in the bible but he rebuked them why our own men of God have become puppet to our politicians because of brown envelops , people like mbaka or tunde bakare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.